SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Very nice Duggan! I haven't seen to many plants ever that had that many fat colas all over and probably none that looked that healthy at the same time, very impressive :high-five:

About a days worth of use on the grinder and I already have a nice little treat building up in the bottom. I like this thing :) Gonna have to try some kief hits in the vape later tonight after the bubbler gets here :party:

Now to try and keep my self from grinding up all my bud just to get to the golden goodness :rofl:

DSC_6413_432DSC_6413_sm.JPG

Very nice compliment Smokey ...thankyou bud. Ya those crystals look mighty tasty eh. I may do a few batches of Bubblehash this weekend ....we'le see if I have any interest here on the Mag.I may do a bit of a tutorial with it since I have enough trim for 5 or 6 batches.it's a lot of work by one's self so we'le see.

Thats a bummer. I got the Cloud Evo. I would love to see something like the volcano that was strong enough to power blow through a bong. We made a normal bong powered with a really big motor years ago and it was the most amazing thing ever :rofl: You could just lightly inhale the thickest smoke that would poor out of the top of this thing and get the biggest hits without any inhale effort :hippy:

Very nice compliment Smokey ...thankyou bud. Ya those crystals look mighty tasty eh. I may do a few batches of Bubblehash this weekend ....we'le see if I have any interest here on the Mag.I may do a bit of a tutorial with it since I have enough trim for 5 or 6 batches.it's a lot of work by one's self so we'le see.

Im interested, I jacked the last batch up big time, first I put that bags in the opposite order then I messed up drying what I did get out of it big time. Maybe a little less :passitleft: before I start next time is in order :)

Thats a bummer. I got the Cloud Evo. I would love to see something like the volcano that was strong enough to power blow through a bong. We made a normal bong powered with a really big motor years ago and it was the most amazing thing ever :rofl: You could just lightly inhale the thickest smoke that would poor out of the top of this thing and get the biggest hits without any inhale effort :hippy:

never knew I could hook it up to a bong, might have to try that one out :D

Yes duggs I would be interested in some training too, hey where and how do you store your material for the bubble hash?

Mornin Nate hey Smokey....OK, i'm gonna do a Bubblehash session today.Check out my thread Nate. The trim i use is fresh frozen. As soon as i'm done trimming ,it goes into plastic bags then into the deep freezer untill needed. have a great day gang ....gotta few things to do before all the bubblehash stuff.

say whattttttttttt. how do I go about doing that haha? I'll just have to do some googling :D

Yeah it looked super easy I think they just had an adapter that allowed the bag to connect onto the bong. Should be pretty easy to find what you need :)

Hey smokey I believe I'm gonna prune up the JH tomorrow morning, should I start with the taco leaves? I guess I just wanna open her up a bit, here she is today........she got at least 8 of these big colas on her
IMG_20150516_102634677_HDR.jpg

Here is one of a lower bud sight, I think it's getting light......
20150516_103221.JPG

And one of a top......
IMG_20150516_102731541.jpg

I don't personally do much pruning this late. My hurkles are crazy full of leaves so if any get sickly I will pluck them off, mostly so I feel better when I take pictures :rofl: but it helps the other healthy leaves get the light instead of being blocked. You can take any off that are hiding tops or sick but I personally wouldn't go nuts. I figure it wouldn't of grown that many if it didn't like having them :) FWIW my hurkles have buds that are very hidden by leaves the entire grow. The first time I cut all the leaves off to harvest one I couldn't believe how much nice mature bud was hiding under her skirt :high-five:

This is just what I do if anyone knows better please chime in :thumb:

Ok will do... Only sickly ones, I wonder if the hidden bud maturity is these intense LEDs, I don't have the platinums.....yet:) but these mars are 5watts and have plenty in there. Even with this thick canopy if I look up from the bottom I can see light.....

I agree I think were running enough light, most of us have as many watts worth of LED as we would HID in the same space :high-five: I think this current hurkle is my first grown under platinum at least for all of flowering, the mars have very good penetration, better than the platinums from what I have seen in my garden using both.

B.D. - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
Blue Dream, age unknown from clone. I messed up and sprayed destress with the plant kinda close to the lights and think I damaged a few leaves. HB gang have any tips?
Edit: First time posting a pic don't know if I did it right or not.

If you use the little camera icon (third from left above the box where you type your reply you can select pictures out of your gallery and it will display them in your post instead of a link. Or you can just surround the url with img tags like this [ img ] some url [ /img ]

As far as spraying the stress to close to the lights. How close was it and what did you use to spray with? It will be fine don't worry just want to make sure you're spraying correctly and don't have the lil-one to close to the lights. Normal distance shouldn't have any issues with the spray :thumb:

Ive basically settled on 2 set distances. ~3' when seedlings or clones, and ~2' the rest of the time. If they grow inside that distance I'll take a look and change if I think it's needed. My last grow, I had a couple branches go right up to the lights (even past them at one point believe it or not!). The plants didn't seem to mind it at any height TBH. I had a few hash tips, but nothing terrible.

:cool:

Did some work in the garden yesterday. Transplanted all the ace babies and everything except the bubba kush went in the flower tent. I chopped all their heads off to try and control their height a bit so they don't look like much at the moment, I took at least three nodes off of each of them after seeing how big the purpMalawi is getting already and it still hasn't shown a deff sex...

I also put in a longer exhaust vent for my flower tent and ran it to the doorway and removed the 12" fan I had there. Seems to have allowed me to turn on the third light and still drop about 1degree on average :high-five:

Picture dump time.

PurpMalawi
DSC_6431_434DSC_6431_sm.JPG
DSC_6432_435DSC_6432_sm.JPG

Panamas
DSC_6434_437DSC_6434_sm.JPG
DSC_6435_438DSC_6435_sm.JPG

DSC_6437_440DSC_6437_sm.JPG

Malawi x pck
DSC_6436_439DSC_6436_sm.JPG

Bubba Kush x hashplant, this one is staying in veg tent at least until the hurkle is done which should be about two more weeks.
DSC_6448_448DSC_6448_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_6438_441DSC_6438_sm.JPG
DSC_6442_444DSC_6442_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_6439_442DSC_6439_sm.JPG
DSC_6443_445DSC_6443_sm.JPG
DSC_6446_447DSC_6446_sm.JPG
DSC_6444_446DSC_6444_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom