SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Thanks Doc, i'm not worried I know it will be fine, just still trying to learn what all of the little signs mean when possible. I have been growing some piggy plants so far. I think I can tone things down a bit for these ace landraces :high-five:

Hey smokey.....did you just move the Malawi in to the flower tent? Could it be the new platinum shinning to bright? Just a thought I remember when doc first started his platinum thread saying that they were fairly intense on the ladies at first.......just a thought maybe those landraces react differently.....

I'm sure you will figure it out and share the knowledge.......:high-five:

Hmm that could also be possible I did just move it not quite a week ago. I left a good amount of distance between it and the light though and I think the Ace Sativas like a lot of light. It didn't have a very big root mass when it got transplanted so I prolly just got the roots a little unhappy.

Here is a shot showing how she sits compared to the hurkle which has at least 18" of clearance if not more from its highest tops.
DSC_6265_401DSC_6265_sm.JPG

Hey smokey.....did you just move the Malawi in to the flower tent? Could it be the new platinum shinning to bright? Just a thought I remember when doc first started his platinum thread saying that they were fairly intense on the ladies at first.......just a thought maybe those landraces react differently.....

I'm sure you will figure it out and share the knowledge.......:high-five:

Hey ....when i put my Desfrans under the LED , the first two leaves got a rust spot on them.I wasn't sure what caused this as they are perfectly fine.It didn't spread....just on those first three bladed leaves.The rest of the leaf is shiney,except for a big burn spot or something. Maybe they couldn't take it full power like that and needed a period to get used to the added intensity? Cheers eh.

Thanks guys makes sense. Now that I think about it more it was kind of a big jump in light AND I toped it AND repotted it so i'm surprised its not more pissed off :rofl: This is the first time I have gone right out of the beer cup into flower. The panamas and the malawi x pck are going to be going in this weekend, they were about a week behind the purpMalawi :high-five:

Some night time shots. A couple are either really sleepy or need watered tonight :)

Hurkle
DSC_6268_402DSC_6268_sm.JPG
DSC_6274_406DSC_6274_sm.JPG
DSC_6275_407DSC_6275_sm.JPG

Penny
DSC_6269_403DSC_6269_sm.JPG
DSC_6272_404DSC_6272_sm.JPG
DSC_6273_405DSC_6273_sm.JPG

Purple malawi
DSC_6276_408DSC_6276_sm.JPG

Ace babies panamas and malawi x pck
DSC_6279_409DSC_6279_sm.JPG

Bubba kush x hashplant
DSC_6281_410DSC_6281_sm.JPG

Textbook.

I did see that one slightly not-perfect leaf. I see why you and your wife were worried there for a while. It's good you didn't cull them, eh?

On a less sarcastic note: holy resin development Batman! That Hurkle is a greasy mess!

Textbook.

I did see that one slightly not-perfect leaf. I see why you and your wife were worried there for a while. It's good you didn't cull them, eh?

On a less sarcastic note: holy resin development Batman! That Hurkle is a greasy mess!

:rofl:

I did lol when she said that, I was like dafuq that plant looks perfect right now. It was literally one little browned up tip on one leaf...

My worries had much more merit, there was at least 5 not perfect looking leaves I plucked last night so you just cant see them in the pics but they were there :rofl:

See what you and your kit have done to us. Not only do I not to want to smoke any bud that wasn't grown by me or one of you guys/gals ever again but by removing all real issues we have nothing left to worry about other than an ugly leaf here or there :high-five:

:rofl:

I did lol when she said that, I was like dafuq that plant looks perfect right now. It was literally one little browned up tip on one leaf...

My worries had much more merit, there was at least 5 not perfect looking leaves I plucked last night so you just cant see them in the pics but they were there :rofl:

See what you and your kit have done to us. Not only do I not to want to smoke any bud that wasn't grown by me or one of you guys/gals ever again but by removing all real issues we have nothing left to worry about other than an ugly leaf here or there :high-five:

I'm working on ways to get rid of those occasional ugly ones too.

I already feel better about that ugly leaf on the number 3 Grape Ape at the bottom of the canopy.

Doc, Beautiful Rib Steak!...there's good eats...Thats friggin awesome eats!!! Enjoy!

I approve doc, when will that kit be available :rofl:

Just snuck away from guests to roll a joint.....steaks were ridiculous.

I baked them at 225 until the center was 130 degrees, then I seared them over an oak fire and carmalized all the sugar and coffee in the rub. Grilled high brix zucchini to accompany.

The 'kit' is a local thing. These Tomahawks disappear in a few hours. You have to know when to show up to get 'em.

Some new pics.

PurpMalawi, trying out GT's zen voodoo bending techniques :high-five:
DSC_6332_411DSC_6332_sm.JPG
DSC_6333_412DSC_6333_sm.JPG

Penny, got first CD a couple days ago
DSC_6334_413DSC_6334_sm.JPG
DSC_6335_414DSC_6335_sm.JPG
DSC_6337_415DSC_6337_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_6341_417DSC_6341_sm.JPG
DSC_6338_416DSC_6338_sm.JPG

Baby hurkle
DSC_6345_420DSC_6345_sm.JPG

Bubba kush x Hashplant
DSC_6344_419DSC_6344_sm.JPG

Panamas and one malawi x pck
DSC_6342_418DSC_6342_sm.JPG

Hope everyone is having a great week :passitleft:

Looking good Smokey! That pennywise is going to be drooling resin all over the place. Go back to post 65 I think when I posted a pic of my pennywise. That had a lot of resin and that wasn't HB. Yours are going to be amazing. Do you have somewhere to get it tested? I would love to see the results on cbd. It's supposed to be 1:1 thc/cbd.

Back
Top Bottom