SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Thanks Zigg! :high-five:

Forgot the pic of the new light. I don't really like how they're setup now i'm thinking about doing two full walls in an L instead of trying to make a square, I keep hitting my head on them...
DSC_6108_369DSC_6108_sm.JPG

Thats what I am using too 1-1.5 for my 10gal :)

Little bud I was breaking up for afterwork J of the SLH, this is the stoniest bud I have ever smoked and kinda makes everything numb :) My wife is beyond sick of hearing me say I shouldn't of killed that plant... :rofl:
DSC_6099_363DSC_6099_sm.JPG

Couple night time pics
Penny
DSC_6101_364DSC_6101_sm.JPG
DSC_6102_365DSC_6102_sm.JPG
DSC_6103_366DSC_6103_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_6104_367DSC_6104_sm.JPG
DSC_6105_368DSC_6105_sm.JPG

Babies
DSC_6110_370DSC_6110_sm.JPG

You've taken it up another level bro. Well done.

Those nugs look amazing, as do the plants. They seem to go together. :hmmmm::idea:

Your JH is looking great Nate! Just imagine what you can do when you start them in your kit soil from the get go :high-five:

Thanks Doc, I wouldn't have plants like this without you and the crew :high-five:

This SLH has really blown my mind with how strong it is. I think its been a couple weeks of smoking it now and it kicks my ass each and everyday. It has a great stone to it as long as you don't need to do to much critical thinking and esp not if you need to be active in any capacity. It has that great numb floating on a cloud feeling though and is perfect relaxing at night smoke. Its also good to mix a bit of it in with other stuff just to kick them up a notch :)

Have I told you guys yet today that I wish I didn't kill that plant :rofl: I must learn to let them go I think thats the hardest part for me :rip:

Your JH is looking great Nate! Just imagine what you can do when you start them in your kit soil from the get go :high-five:

Thanks Doc, I wouldn't have plants like this without you and the crew :high-five:

This SLH has really blown my mind with how strong it is. I think its been a couple weeks of smoking it now and it kicks my ass each and everyday. It has a great stone to it as long as you don't need to do to much critical thinking and esp not if you need to be active in any capacity. It has that great numb floating on a cloud feeling though and is perfect relaxing at night smoke. Its also good to mix a bit of it in with other stuff just to kick them up a notch :)

Have I told you guys yet today that I wish I didn't kill that plant :rofl: I must learn to let them go I think thats the hardest part for me :rip:

The extra weeks make all the difference in HB. Lemme guess? No amber triches?

There was some on the sugar leaves the rest were just cloudy. I let it go close to 80 days, the top end they recommend is 70 I think. In previous grows I think I have harvested a week or more earlier than I probably should have on most of them.

Yeah, Smokey, this is definitely one of the finest SLH buds I've ever seen. :love:

Excellent, superb, amazing, delectable, etc. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheer::bravo:

DSC_6099_363DSC_6099_sm.JPG

Thanks GT, that was only one of the small lower buds too :cheer: One of these days I will get all the equipment out and try and get some good pictures of a couple of the colas. This might just have to be my first NOTM entry :)

Hope your feeling better, its good to have you back :circle-of-love:

We already got ready yesterday so we wouldn't have to leave the house today :)

There is the Fight, a Big super cross event right beside my house and its the Kentucky Derby today... Shit is crazy here right now, the news actually warned locals to stay away from the strip :rofl:

We already got ready yesterday so we wouldn't have to leave the house today :)

There is the Fight, a Big super cross event right beside my house and its the Kentucky Derby today... Shit is crazy here right now, the news actually warned locals to stay away from the strip :rofl:

That does sound crazy....I heard a discussion on Vegas needing a pro sports team.....but it sounds like there would be no time to go to the games.......lol.

Hey smokey and guys.....you will get a kick outta this. So I gave my green guy a couple of buds each of that BB and the sin tra bajo, he called back and asked to do some trading......lol. I guess I should take that a a compliment, he gets his from a dispensary.......

Can't wait to really blow him away with this JH......have a great rest of the weekend guys......:passitleft:

I bet he does, did you :rofl: at him :)

My HB buds are light years beyond any of the dispensary buds I have ever tried and I have tried a lot of them :passitleft: Your new plant is going to really blow you guys away :high-five:

Mornin Smokey....got your pm about the link stuff. Thanks eh...havn't had time to do it yet though. Just wanted to thank you for takin the time for me brotha. Have a great day w.....cheers.....Duggs.

NP Duggan, you too :)

plants are looking great, I am interested to see how the blue dream turn out because thats my plant of choice once I get my first grow done

Thanks!

Both blue dreams turned out really good. The first one was very hazy and the second one was very blue berry. The haze pheno is good day time smoke, not really strong but makes you happy and talkative and want to do things. The second one is the opposite very stony and makes you dumb in a hurry, my wife took two hits the other night of it and was rolling around on the couch unable to stop laughing while saying how do I make it stop... :rofl: Has a great berry flavor also, the first one has more of a haze flavor not like blue berry bud at all.

Hey smokey gonna reveg my white widow, that look about right?

image24446.jpg

Yup looks good that should work :high-five: You can even cut a bit more off of the branches on the left if you want. I only left a couple nodes on each branch I wanted to keep. After a month or so the existing growth will die off after the new growth has taken over anyway :thumb:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom