SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

I know I was thinking I am spraying a lot less than GT or doc but I think its the difference in the sprayers we are using. The tiny one I use has pretty much zero waste since its such a fine mist and I hold the bottle quite close to the leaves im spraying. All the undersides are sufficiently moist when i'm done though at least the ones i can get too but its not big drops like rain drops its more like tiny drops from a mister.

Also I usually only have about 2 normal sized flowering plants and a couple lil-ins vegging so im not spraying a whole lot of material either.

I use a 4 oz spayer with 3-4 ml Brix or DeStress. Separate, labeled spray bottles. i sometimes don't even finish that with 2 tents. its almost a fog mist.

Yep I got two separate 16oz bottles I have been using, but I also bought a six pack of those cobalt 4oz. sprayers you recommended ziggs, guess I should start using them......the 16 oz. have a twist able nozzle though makes it easy for the under sides.....

Nate, those burn spots are from Brix. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's nothing to be concerned about - I did it a number of times in my first grow, and it still happens. There'll always be places that will collect a droplet, and it'll sit there under the light and slowly toast the leaf a little. I don't think I've ever gotten it from DeStress but definitely from Brix. As I recall Brix is also particularly acidic. I tend to spray my plants close to mid-day which isn't really the best time to do it. You're better off getting it to them near sunrise when the stoma are opening. So for me, Brix sits on the leaves too long without being absorbed.

But other than cosmetics, there's nothing to worry about. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok after a nice long slh induced nap I finally got enough energy to chop and wash the rest of her. Here are some pics. Thanks for the help everyone :high-five:

DSC_5994_325DSC_5994_sm.JPG
DSC_5998_326DSC_5998_sm.JPG
DSC_6001_327DSC_6001_sm.JPG
DSC_6006_328DSC_6006_sm.JPG
DSC_6010_329DSC_6010_sm.JPG
DSC_6017_330DSC_6017_sm.JPG

Nate, those burn spots are from Brix. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's nothing to be concerned about - I did it a number of times in my first grow, and it still happens. There'll always be places that will collect a droplet, and it'll sit there under the light and slowly toast the leaf a little. I don't think I've ever gotten it from DeStress but definitely from Brix. As I recall Brix is also particularly acidic. I tend to spray my plants close to mid-day which isn't really the best time to do it. You're better off getting it to them near sunrise when the stoma are opening. So for me, Brix sits on the leaves too long without being absorbed.

But other than cosmetics, there's nothing to worry about. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks GT.....I had a feeling that the brix was the culprit.....I will keep an eye on it.

This is my first photoperiod plant so this 12/12 light cycle doesn't let me go in when ever I want, lol. But I have the lights coming on bout an hour before I go to work so that's when I have been spraying and drenching......at sunrise.....

Ok now that all the SLH fuss is over some of the other ladies can get some attention.

Here is penny, I flipped her a couple nights ago and just pruned her up and lst tied down the two dominate tops to try and get a bunch of nice even ones instead. Actually I don't know for sure yet that its a her but im pretty sure it will be :thumb:
DSC_6059_339DSC_6059_sm.JPG
DSC_6060_338DSC_6060_sm.JPG
DSC_6061_337DSC_6061_sm.JPG
DSC_6062_336DSC_6062_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_6063_340DSC_6063_sm.JPG

Group shot
DSC_6066_341DSC_6066_sm.JPG

Gave them both a spray of stress tonight. Also chopped the top two tops off my blue blood in case I decide to flower it, still undecided I think im going to have my hands full with these two and the ace babies in another month :)

Smokey that hurkle reveg is gonna take up a lot of room.....gonna prune her at anytime?:thedoubletake:

I have, twice... :rofl:

I'm hoping I can pull enough off her to skip her next round although im starting to not really have rounds anymore. My plan is to flower my purple malawi if its fem and a panama along with these two and as room opens up move in the bubba kush and malawi x pck in but not sure how it will all shake out. If the purple malawi is not fem I move it out to my closet and put the malawi x pck or another panama in instead.

Your JH isn't far behind wait till you see her in another couple weeks. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom