SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Actually she has already been in that one for like a week right? If you don't want to flip for another week it might be ok to up pot by then you will just have to be gentle. If you want to stay in this one for flower I would flip her soon :)

I think I will flip her tonite or tomorrow....kinda need a dehumidifier before I can go 13 with lights off.... it gets up to around 56 RH. I'm shopping for one now.

Hey how much water do you water your 10 gal with? I gave her a half gallo from top and a half from bottom on Sunday and she drank it up right away. .....kinda feels dry top few inches today?

I'm not sure how much tbh but a lot more than I was expecting too. If the top few inches are dry and you watered top and bottom it's ready for some more.

Since you don't have any buds growing atm as long as the RH doesn't go much above 60 you should be fine :thumb:

Not sure, I personally like 12/12 more but I only did 11/13 once. When I flower the pure sativas ill use 11/13 but for crosses I like 12/12. You have a lot more light per sq' than I do though so 11/13 should be plenty if you want to give it a try :high-five:

Not sure, I personally like 12/12 more but I only did 11/13 once. When I flower the pure sativas ill use 11/13 but for crosses I like 12/12. You have a lot more light per sq' than I do though so 11/13 should be plenty if you want to give it a try :high-five:

Yeah I agree with the light it's like the last few hours of her day the light is to much for her.....but that will Change in bloom. I'm gonna hit her with another destress tomorrow when the lights come on. It's been a week since the last stress and three days since brix.:thumb:

Note: I might go 12/12 still deciding....that works better for my schedule at work and being able to tend to her. Thanks again smokey.

Question for you guys. Does the raciness or panickyness diminish during cure at all?

Not sure if any of you saw the crazy dust storm in vegas on the news but we had 70 mph winds and it was like we were back in the dust bowl for real yesterday so I didn't chop the SLH. Later when I was checking on the drying buds there was a small part of the SLH that was just dry enough to smoke. The wife only had a couple hits because I was worried about her anxiety kicking up but I smoked the rest of the bubbler. It had a nice happy high to it and we ended up laughing uncontrollably for a bit but it also had my chest tied up in a knot for a bit which I didn't really enjoy. After that I figured I would let her go till probably this weekend like I was planning but if it mellows out during cure its not such a big deal.

Thanks all, hope you're having a great day!

Nah not worried about the smell, my scrubber keeps it under control, mostly. I don't know what word to use to describe it. It kinda made me feel like my heart was racing yet tied up in a knot all at the same time not a great feeling. The kinda thing that would make anyone that doesn't smoke a lot get all paranoid about what was happening and not enjoy it. It only lasted about 10min and then was fine but I think letting it mature a little longer will help get rid of that. Just wasn't sure if it's because im smoking it with zero cure, its not even dry all the way yet and if the cure would help with it or if I need to let some more of her turn amber.

Nah not worried about the smell, my scrubber keeps it under control, mostly. I don't know what word to use to describe it. It kinda made me feel like my heart was racing yet tied up in a knot all at the same time not a great feeling. The kinda thing that would make anyone that doesn't smoke a lot get all paranoid about what was happening and not enjoy it. It only lasted about 10min and then was fine but I think letting it mature a little longer will help get rid of that. Just wasn't sure if it's because im smoking it with zero cure, its not even dry all the way yet and if the cure would help with it or if I need to let some more of her turn amber.

What I love about this weed is that it can take on so many personalities. I have a step-daughter who is totally blind. She is my "bird-dog" and can tell me every flavor present in my weed. She comes up with stuff I would never notice.

I am headed downstairs to chop and trim an AK47 girl now. So I am kind of excited and rambling now.

Yeah smokey, I don't have enough experience drying yet.....lol.

Hey I flipped the JH today.....she is sleeping right now. The dehumidifier I got is keeping the room around 45 RH. And 69 degrees....will probably water with ge and tea tomorrow morning. Can't wait for some stretch.....she gonna be huge

I'm pretty sure how much stretch you get depends on your night/day temp difference. You'll get more of a stretch if that's what you want by having a larger difference in temps and vice versa.

This is the girl that got the ax and fiskars earlier:

akgirl02_01.jpg

It kinda made me feel like my heart was racing yet tied up in a knot all at the same time not a great feeling. The kinda thing that would make anyone that doesn't smoke a lot get all paranoid about what was happening and not enjoy it.

Yeah..I cal it Panic Weed and I don't care for it either. IDK what causes it, but my heart races and I feel like I need to talk myself down - calming myself while slowing down my breathing. It usually doesn't last long but it feels like you'll never recover for those few harrowing moments.

I had the same experience with my SLHs and I keep hearing the same from other growers. I call it "disorienting". Eventually, I get a headache.

But I don't think it will be any mellower if you let it run too long. Heheh, let it be what it is. You grew one hell of an example of a kickass SLH. :bravo:

Thanks GT! I am going to be cutting her tomorrow or sat at the latest. The test bud is either already calming down or I am getting used to it because its not doing it anymore now that its actually dry. Its really not all that speedy either just kinda makes you stoned, stupid and happy. Will be interesting to see what its like after its actually cured it has a slight lemon kinda diesel taste to it already. This new blue dream is all sorts of disorienting too and makes it hard to focus on anything and we constantly forget what we were trying to do when we smoke it :rofl: I don't think I will be reveging the SLH I had more Ace beans pop than I expected after my last attempt and kind of have more plants than I know what to do with already and I kind of expect I will like them more anyway :)

The flower tent upgrade is in the process to get ready for the bigger limit. I just ordered a P600 to go along with my 2 p300s and am trying to find a suitable container for a nice big swick i'm thinking 3x3' inner dimensions would be about right in my 5x5 tent. I like anything thing that lets me be lazy and this swick thing seems just the ticket :high-five:

Haha sheeps thats it! Reminds me of the first time I got one of my buddies stoned and he went and laid down and started having panic attacks. We had to talk him down and then he was fine and later turned into one of the biggest smokers I have ever known :passitleft:

smokey 2 tote covers would fit in your tent..im using one as a SWICK container. Has 12 plants in it. doing well :) but then again...im the one that is trying to grow 12 sativas, now 10 maybe 9, in a 4 x 4..:rofl:

i was hoping for a dwarfing effect as happened with the WNs. ;) those were planted on previous root balls. The ACE were in 50% new HB soil, and 50% used HB soil.

my next ACE seeds may be a pot luck pack..either the free Tropical Mix..or non tropical mix.

I am definitely popping several of my new creations.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom