SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Nice! I was hoping the Ace Sativas would grow like that willie too. After seeing yours I am back to only letting myself flower a couple of them at a time I thinks :)

I was thinking one of those like 7" deep flood trays for the swick. I want it to be deep incase we want to go away for a few days or something. And by we I mean the wife wants too and I have to go along. I pretty much never want to go away :rofl:

Hey smokey glad to hear the new blue dream and SLH are so good.....how does the BD taste?

Hey hear is that JH, 3 days into 12/12 and 12 days since HB transplant, what do you think?
image23512.jpg
image23511.jpg
image23513.jpg

Couple of questions.....as you can see I need to defoliate, should I wait till the next time I can spray stress on them?

If you can see in the pic, I have burnt one or two leaves from the foilers......this has been my first experience with spraying leaves, anyway would both destress and brix do this or is one more likey....thanks smokey

Hey Nate your co2 bag should be above the plant, co2 is heavier than air.

Thanks AB.....I know but my intake is in the door under my plant and the filter is pulling air up at a good rate. It's a question I have been asking myself for a while now, but the fan has to b pulling co2 up as well, it can't be that heavy, can it? So I put it in the middle for a happy medium....

Note: the fan has to always be on due to the heat the 1800w of led put out......:rofl:

So a couple questions when was the last time you sprayed brix or stress and what are you using to spray it with. Can you take a non LED picture of the leave(s) in questions I can't really see it good enough to tell. I haven't heard of to many people burning leaves with the sprays though.

The new blue dream is straight up blueberry bud smell and taste wise. I opened the CVault last night to check it for the first time in about a week and the smell was a lot less than before. I'm starting to think there is a lot to this business of the metal cvaults fucking with the terps...

I'll give a real smoke report on the newest blue dream and SLH as soon as they have had a few weeks to cure up, first impressions are very good on both though very potent smoke :high-five:

So a couple questions when was the last time you sprayed brix or stress and what are you using to spray it with. Can you take a non LED picture of the leave(s) in questions I can't really see it good enough to tell. I haven't heard of to many people burning leaves with the sprays though.

The new blue dream is straight up blueberry bud smell and taste wise. I opened the CVault last night to check it for the first time in about a week and the smell was a lot less than before. I'm starting to think there is a lot to this business of the metal cvaults fucking with the terps...

I'll give a real smoke report on the newest blue dream and SLH as soon as they have had a few weeks to cure up, first impressions are very good on both though very potent smoke :high-five:

smokey, is all that bud in the vault? Did you try taking a bud or 2 from Cvault and placing in Ball Jar w Boveda pack?

Do you have a way to check your co2 levels, I always heard those bags don't really add much co2 at all. I'm curious to see if they do

Unless you have a way to keep your ventilation turned off the bags aren't gonna do anything. Most of us have the air being turned over many times a minute on average so anything that is being added is just getting sucked out anyway.

Now is a good time for a report on the slh minus the taste. I just smoked half a small J (as in normal sized papers) which is much less then I usually smoke when I get home from work but it was already starting to kick my ass so I put it down. I must say it is every bit as strong as it looks and this was the bud that was cut last sunday. Has a strong head and body stone to it with not a whole lot of motivation to get up and do anything also has a tendency to knock you out if you smoke to much of it. My legs are currently either numb, buzzing or both :loopy: Very nice couch lock get cozy stoned kinda smoke :passitleft:

Also still has a bit of that chest feeling if you smoke to much but its not that bad.

Now time to try and get back to work :rofl:

Hey smokey, um I sprayed with stress on wed., and a brix on Sunday.....before that was a stress a week ago. Here is a spot....
image23534.jpg

hmm not sure Nate maybe someone else has an idea. Are you getting big drops or pools of the spray on your leaves? For a small number of plants I really like the small eye glass spritzer bottles you can get at a drug store, minimal waste and they put out a very fine mist so no big rain drops of spray on the plants :thumb:

Its been long enough if you want to prune her up and hit her with a stress spray, just remember to go light your not trying to emulate a rain storm and focus on the undersides :)

Ok will do....I got this 360 precipitator.......it seems to put out a fine mist. I put about four ounces of water and bout 3.5-4ml of stress or brix. That sounds right? And yes I did prolly get a little over zealous on the spray, trying to use it all up lol. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks man.....I'm interested to hear how this cvaults thing works out, I almost bought some the other day.....I'll wait now.

I usually use 2oz or less of spray for my veg and flowering plants combined :)

You can deff get all the benefits of the vaults with just the bovida packs in glass jars, there have been quite a few people report decreased smell with the metal. My entire down stairs is tile so I dont like the idea of having that much smoke in anything glass. I guess I could keep it upstairs for long term in glass and use small metal jars downstairs for working containers. On the other hand the decreased smell isnt always a bad thing. It still smells plenty enough to know what it is and stinks my house up enough as is :rofl:

Hey Nate did you recently change your lighting I've seen something like that when it gets put under more intense light than its used to. Idk just a thought

No same amount of light....it did get the room all to her self about a week ago but I moved the lights up to around 24in then. The spot or two showed up after the sprays.....prolly just a rookie mistake, I'll pay more attention....:thumb:
Good looking out though, thanks AB

No same amount of light....it did get the room all to her self about a week ago but I moved the lights up to around 24in then. The spot or two showed up after the sprays.....prolly just a rookie mistake, I'll pay more attention....:thumb:
Good looking out though, thanks AB

From looking at your photo's and your leaves I'd say it's as simple as the plants being too large for the containers.

Prune them back, water them with a good, strong dose of Tranpslant....and carry on. No problem

I usually use 2oz or less of spray for my veg and flowering plants combined :)

You can deff get all the benefits of the vaults with just the bovida packs in glass jars, there have been quite a few people report decreased smell with the metal. My entire down stairs is tile so I dont like the idea of having that much smoke in anything glass. I guess I could keep it upstairs for long term in glass and use small metal jars downstairs for working containers. On the other hand the decreased smell isnt always a bad thing. It still smells plenty enough to know what it is and stinks my house up enough as is :rofl:

Yeah four ounces seems like I'm trying to use it up, it's like I don't wanna throw it away.....lol.

I do have have half gallon ball jars and I got some with 49 and some with 62 boveda packs to see if I can't tell a diff.

Back
Top Bottom