SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Hows that blue berry smoking Nate? Been wondering how it compares to what you guys have been buying :)

Here's some new pictures

Chopped SLH after a day of drying
DSC_5942_313DSC_5942_sm.JPG

Chopped Hurkle after a day of drying
DSC_5946_314DSC_5946_sm.JPG

Hurkle Cuts :high-five:
DSC_5952_315DSC_5952_sm.JPG

Blue Blood on right and Pennywise on left, will get them repotted and in the flower tent by this weekend.
DSC_5956_316DSC_5956_sm.JPG

Hurkle in week 2, got topdress of recharge last night, gonna be a beast :high-five:
DSC_5959_318DSC_5959_sm.JPG

SLH, I gave her a bit of epsom salt the other night and she really ripened up over night. Probably gonna chop her tomorrow night. Smells so skunky with a bit of sweet lemon on top.
DSC_5968_319DSC_5968_sm.JPG
DSC_5966_321DSC_5966_sm.JPG
DSC_5964_320DSC_5964_sm.JPG

:thumb::cheer::thumb::bravo:

Thanks Doc :high-five:

I have been trying to remember what I did different with the cuts this time other than leaving a couple leaves on them and couldn't remember till just now. I put them in an existing root ball from a plant I had just culled, snuck the idea from the Ziggs :) Might need to grow a sacrificial plant just to setup my clones from now on cause it worked really well :rofl:

Hitting on all cylinders, Smokey! Wow! :bravo:

I think that SLH is gonna be some damned interesting smoke! :laughtwo:

Hitting on all cylinders, Smokey! Wow! :bravo:

I think that SLH is gonna be some damned interesting smoke! :laughtwo:

Yeah buddy, thanks GT :)

I'm not sure what the effects will be, she doesn't really look like most SLH pictures I have seen but I have a feeling it won't be subtle :passitleft:

Sounds good Doc you're welcome back anytime :)

Couple lunch time shots. If she only knew what is about to happen to her tonight, poor thing. The full plant shots didn't turn out too good I'll try and get some when I pull her out of the tent tonight.

DSC_5993_324DSC_5993_sm.JPG
DSC_5991_323DSC_5991_sm.JPG
DSC_5987_322DSC_5987_sm.JPG

Hey man that BB is smoking better every day in he jar.....as far as a high yes it is as good or better than what we pay 300 for......I can't wait to flower out this JH.....it's actually a seed I wanted to grow. The BB and other auto where just freebies and it was my first grow.

The BB also netted us around 95 grams, wow I was and still am pumped bout that. And then sin tra bajo is cut and drying with prolly bout the same....

You guys do the math....lol this first grow paid for all my equipment and then some......wow saving 600 a month on green will make life easier, and I have an awesome new hobby and some very cool people I can call friends....

Thanks all especially smokey......here are some pics......sorry bout the shots....need a good camera
image23316.jpg
image23317.jpg

My appetizer before dinner......lol
image23318.jpg

And here is my JH....now a HB Jack Herer.....I think I am gonna flip her this weekend......bout flipping the lights can I leave them off for 24 hours then start my 11/13 when ever I want or do the lights have to come on at the same time as veg? She has been in Hb soil for 10 days and had transplant water with transplant and a destress foliar. Just got a brix spray and a some water Sunday night .....what do you think.
image23319.jpg

Awesome, life is easier without needing to buy herb for sure. I have been able to start saving a good amount of money every month towards retirement or w/e finally after starting my own grow. :high-five:

It's best if you can keep the start time the same. That plant is going to be huge she's in a 15gal? Looks like she is loving her new soil, very pretty plant :thumb:

No more like a 10.....hope it is big enough....the trunk is like 1 1/2inches. I'll have to keep her fed.:morenutes:

You should probably flip her, like tonight :rofl:

Edit
OR, get like a 20 - 25gal softie for her if thats going to be your only plant and you want a monster, I personally like this option :)

You should probably flip her, like tonight :rofl:

Edit
OR, get like a 20 - 25gal softie for her if thats going to be your only plant and you want a monster, I personally like this option :)

I like that option too....it's not like I don't have enough light in there(both marsII 900's)......lol. but I can't really transplant her again can I? I mean hasn't really even taken to the new soil to much? I don't know.....

Yeah thats probably not a great idea right at the moment. I like to let the roots develop into the new soil enough that it holds together when repotting, right now it would probably be a mess if you pulled her out.

Back
Top Bottom