SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

The recharge is for 6 plants in 7 gallons of soil each i believe. If you are using a 15gal pot I would give it two piles of the recharge or one now and another pile in a few weeks, I like the sound of the second option :)

I usually give my plants a week or two after the repot before flipping because I always wait to long to take clones and I want to make sure one worked before flipping the mom. I think doc usually recommends flipping within a few days after the final repot in normal circumstances. Now that we have two cards I will be better about this in the future, I didn't really have a choice before :)

The Hurkle and SLH got a nice energy feeding last night and I finally got some epson salt today. Im gonna give her a little bit tonight. I would like to let her go for two more weeks if possible she's only at day 56 since flip I believe. The hurkle might get chopped next weekend. That will be a week longer than I let the last one go for.

They are generous with the amounts. I have two XL a L and a M I think. If they say 3.5oz its more like 2oz in my experience unless its very very dense nugs and its completely full. I don't have a scale but I have a pretty good idea what stuff weighs out to at this point :) I just ordered 4 of the 3 liter ones which are one size bigger than the biggest ones I currently have.

I had the same problem. I have 6 C-vaults too (2 sets) and it wasn't enough room for all my produce so I also got a case of the quart mason jars as another set of CV's wasn't financially in the cards this time.

You're dead-on with the estimates Smokey. I tetris my nugs in there when I'm setting them aside for final cure, so they're packed but not squished in them. I want to get a couple more and another set might be just the ticket. I like the XL size the best, but it's nice to be able to have one earmarked for just popcorn, or larf, or a different strain, or whatever. I keep one of the smaller ones on my desk as my "working" container too.

:cool:

Hey smokey what size cvaults do you have? I guess my question really is, if they say 3 to 3.5 ounces is that crammed in their? And how bout youself do you pack them tight?

Hey I also got a pretty good bonus from work and am looking at some platinums.....these mars pull a lot of juice.....I'm thinking bout 2 300's....you think that would do me?

I had my 2 p300s over my first blue dream and they did a great job of covering it. That plant took up a 3x3' area and they were able to keep the entire thing with what seemed to be full powered light. I don't have any meters or anything but its pretty easy see where the intensity really starts to fall off on the edges :thumb:

Nope only one of those little bastards popped up and about a day after the shell fell off it just kinda turned black and dead. To moist? Seems like its time to get serious about the seeds, I don't usually do it very often and lately I am failing epically at it :(

Hey smokey....here is the BB hanging....I put the buds in my dry box and it's staying about 62rh and 66dergrees downstairs.....

Man washing the buds was really cool. Now just wait for them to dry.
image22597.jpg

I was thinking about this today. I have this lettuce washer. It's got a basket inside that spins and you crank a knob on the top and it dries out lettuce. It would work great with washing popcorn buds. You could submerse the entire thing into the bucket and spin buds like a washing machine then lift it out of the bucket and spin the water off.

Bam! o0

Oh man...that rocks! I need to remember that....so glad to know it works =D

I dunno if this SLH is going to take another two weeks...

Some new pictures.
SLH
DSC_5868_303DSC_5868_sm.JPG
DSC_5865_302DSC_5865_sm.JPG

DSC_5866_305DSC_5866_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_5862_301DSC_5862_sm.JPG

Hurkle reveg first night in the bloom tent :high-five:
DSC_5873_304DSC_5873_sm.JPG
DSC_5856_300DSC_5856_sm.JPG

DSC_5876_307DSC_5876_sm.JPG

Going to drop some more ace seeds probably tomorrow or by this weekend at the latest. Im thinking I can harvest these two this weekend and get my penny and blue blood moved into the flower tent. Now that I can run more plants it will be good to see how they do a bit smaller.

Back
Top Bottom