SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

A couple things regarding the packs. The 62% packs were originally developed for cannabis. The 70-72% ones were for tobacco. Many have stated they feel the 62% are a little too high and something 55-59% would be ideal. If you're doing a larger container just put more packs. I find keeping one size to be the most efficient for me.

Ive got 6 or 7 C-vaults now and wanted to order a couple more this time, but was just too low on cash. A C-vault would be a cool addition to the prize package for the monthly contests too. I should reach out to them re sponsorship.

:cool:

Bucket 1: 3 parts RO water to 1 part 3% H202.
Bucket 2: 5 gallons of RO with 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup Lemon Juice
Buckets 3 and 4: RO only.

Hey smokey when doc says in bucket one it's 3parts water and one part h202.... Is that 3 gallons of water to one gallon of h202? Seems like a lot of h202......

I remember that you don't do 5gallons buckets....but the math would be the same.....

So if I have two gallon buckets I would put 1 1/2gallons water to 1/2 gallon h202? That doesn't seem right? Help........

Bucket 1: 3 parts RO water to 1 part 3% H202.
Bucket 2: 5 gallons of RO with 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup Lemon Juice
Buckets 3 and 4: RO only.

Hey smokey when doc says in bucket one it's 3parts water and one part h202.... Is that 3 gallons of water to one gallon of h202? Seems like a lot of h202......

I remember that you don't do 5gallons buckets....but the math would be the same.....

So if I have two gallon buckets I would put 1 1/2gallons water to 1/2 gallon h202? That doesn't seem right? Help........

You just need enough water to dunk the buds so measure that out and add your h2o2 sticking to the same ratio
Same with the baking soda/lemon juice if you use 1 gal you'd use 1/5 of a cup.

Thanks guys....so I am thinking bout the h202 in the right ratio?

As far as mold ziggs......I guess I don't know I have a heapa filter on my intake but because of the warmer weather and my grow in the basement the RH is rising.... Bout 45 lights on and 55 lights off....guess I don't wanna chance it.

I am starting to realize a basement grow is very discrete but also hard to keep enviro steady in suck a little space... need a humidifier in the winter.....so dry and in the summer a big ass dehumidifier....lol.

You just need enough water to dunk the buds so measure that out and add your h2o2 sticking to the same ratio
Same with the baking soda/lemon juice if you use 1 gal you'd use 1/5 of a cup.

Thats how I took the directions 75% water 25% H2O2. I fill up 1/4 of the jug with H2O2 and then the rest with ro water. Don't use really cold water for your washing either remember thats how we make bubble hash... :)

Edit I just saw ABs post, what he said :thumb:

H2O2 only if mold issue, I believe..

It might not be needed with no mold issues but if nothing else its probably good insurance anyway.

Here are the directions Doc put up about the H2O2 Dunk

"Fully submerge in bucket 1 (H2O2) for 30 seconds. Submerge for a full minute if you had ANY sign of PM or bud rot. Let water drip from buds and then....."

You chopping soon Nate?

Thanks guys....so I am thinking bout the h202 in the right ratio?

As far as mold ziggs......I guess I don't know I have a heapa filter on my intake but because of the warmer weather and my grow in the basement the RH is rising.... Bout 45 lights on and 55 lights off....guess I don't wanna chance it.

I am starting to realize a basement grow is very discrete but also hard to keep enviro steady in suck a little space... need a humidifier in the winter.....so dry and in the summer a big ass dehumidifier....lol.

Yea however much water you use you add 1/3 of that in h2o2

Thats how I took the directions 75% water 25% H2O2. I fill up 1/4 of the jug with H2O2 and then the rest with ro water. Don't use really cold water for your washing either remember thats how we make bubble hash... :)

Edit I just saw ABs post, what he said :thumb:

It might not be needed with no mold issues but if nothing else its probably good insurance anyway.

Here are the directions Doc put up about the H2O2 Dunk

"Fully submerge in bucket 1 (H2O2) for 30 seconds. Submerge for a full minute if you had ANY sign of PM or bud rot. Let water drip from buds and then....."

You chopping soon Nate?

Yeah I'm gonna chop the BB tomorrow so I have all weekend to monitor my first dry.........the sin tra bajo auto is close to.....they both said 10-11 weeks...prolly wait another week if I can on it....

I gotta water tonite I will throw up a pic of he BB......her leaves are turning on me...

Tell the truth I'm am freaking pumped......and best part prolly have a couple hb seeds popped by 420......think I'm gonna do train wreck and maybe Jack Herer causes I got multiples of those beans if I run into problems......

Yeah I'm gonna chop the BB tomorrow so I have all weekend to monitor my first dry.........the sin tra bajo auto is close to.....they both said 10-11 weeks...prolly wait another week if I can on it....

I gotta water tonite I will throw up a pic of he BB......her leaves are turning on me...

Tell the truth I'm am freaking pumped......and best part prolly have a couple hb seeds popped by 420......think I'm gonna do train wreck and maybe Jack Herer causes I got multiples of those beans if I run into problems......

Both TW and JH should do quite well in HB. Jack H. in particular has done well for me.

Here are some pics smokey.....remember guys they are my first non hb.....

The BB auto
image22487.jpg
image22485.jpg
image22486.jpg

The sin tra bajo auto had a little trouble with her....think she got skimped on the nitrogen when she hit her stretch, the leaves have been turning yellow for a couple of weeks hope she can go another week.
image22483.jpg
image22484.jpg

And together.....look at the difference in the two....
image22488.jpg

Awesome Nate, love the color on the blueberry :high-five:

What size pots are you going to be using on your HB grow? To bad you gave that JH away you could of ran it and started a couple more and ran them 12/12 straight from seed right beside it.

Awesome Nate :high-five:

What size pots are you going to be using on your HB grow? To bad you gave that JH away you could of ran it and started a couple more and ran them 12/12 straight from seed right beside it.

Oh smokey I haven't given it away yet......I had that thought.....just to clear my mind I can't repot that JH into hb soil can I?

About the pot sizes....they are in three gallon air pots. I have those and two 7 gallon air pots.

You think I could grow a couple 12/12 starting them in 7gallons? I know that is not recommended.....or I might follow ziggs tier method?

I figure to run a hb plant vegging it first I need to get at least the 15 air pots....I think you recommended that.

I don't know about the switching it to hb, I don't think its really recommended. Im stoned and forgot about that part...

I like the theory of ziggs method a lot esp if starting from a bloom schedule.

15s will work nicely :thumb:

I don't know about the switching it to hb, I don't think its really recommended. Im stoned and forgot about that part...

I like the theory of ziggs method a lot esp if starting from a bloom schedule.

15s will work nicely :thumb:

Yeah I'm on my way to there too...lol:thumb:

I'm still debating on the Non hb JH......although she really took off the last couple of days either way need to get her up canned, oh yeah she has some waxy leaves too.

Hey when I go to wash my buds can I keep them on the long stem then trim to hang on the line? It seems all the pic I see of hanging buds they don't have much of the stems.

One more question bout washing.....should I cut that main cola up? Seems like that one would take forever to properly dry and cure?

Oh smokey I haven't given it away yet......I had that thought.....just to clear my mind I can't repot that JH into hb soil can I?

About the pot sizes....they are in three gallon air pots. I have those and two 7 gallon air pots.

You think I could grow a couple 12/12 starting them in 7gallons? I know that is not recommended.....or I might follow ziggs tier method?

I figure to run a hb plant vegging it first I need to get at least the 15 air pots....I think you recommended that.

Actually, you can - I've done it, and the plants liked it jus' fine! :thumb:

Once the roots hit the HB soil they started to look a lot better - and then the foliars brought 'em right in line.

Actually, you can - I've done it, and the plants liked it jus' fine! :thumb:

Once the roots hit the HB soil they started to look a lot better - and then the foliars brought 'em right in line.

That's awesome news GT.....I really didn't want to get rid of her. Note: she is in the same promix that the hb soil is....

Thanks again I think I'm gonna try it....now how would I start the feeding and foilar? She is about ten weeks old now(but she has been mainline and could still use a few weeks of veg)and has been on general organics nutes. Should I go about it just like the transplant method for hb to start with?

Back
Top Bottom