SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

How big is the pot she's in? If it's only a 1-2 gallon, then just do a soaking with Transplant/Tea when you upcan, followed by some DeStress as soon as you're sure she's comfortable. Be sure to score the rootball and dust it with Roots! and all should go normally. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How big is the pot she's in? If it's only a 1-2 gallon, then just do a soaking with Transplant/Tea when you upcan, followed by some DeStress as soon as you're sure she's comfortable. Be sure to score the rootball and dust it with Roots! and all should go normally. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks GT, my weekend just got a lot more exciting.....it's all coming together, this weekend is a month and a week on my soil cooking

Awesome, glad you can run that! Since you used promix it should work out pretty good I thinks. GT or Doc or who ever do you think doing the top dress of recharge right when he transplants would help since his old soil was not amended? I'm thinking it could help but I don't really know its just a blue dream inspired idea :passitleft:

Also the root builder pots work much better at planting a seed in a big pot and just letting it go. Normal containers the roots go to the edges and get spun up in a circle and most of the soil remains mostly unused while the roots end up choking themselves. With the root building pots you don't have that problem. If you're starting from seed straight into 12/12 7gal rootbuilders of any kind or ziggs tiering method should both work great.

Last night I trimmed up the hurkle in veg and stuck three cuttings in a 2gal smart pot that had one of the pennies in it. I chopped the penny at the base and put the cuttings in right around the edge of the established root ball. I also planted 2 Ace Bubba Kush x hash plant fem seeds last night and will probably do another purple malawi tonight incase the other one ends up being male. The wife has an apt tomorrow to go get her card. I decided to just get it and stop messing around whatever happens with work is going to happen and I want more plants damn it!

So far in total I have planted the following new seeds:
malawi x pck fem x2, one has broken the surface already.
malawi x purple haze reg seed x1
bubba kush x hashplant fem x2

Some new picutres from today.

SLH
DSC_5835_298DSC_5835_sm.JPG
DSC_5839_296DSC_5839_sm.JPG
DSC_5841_299DSC_5841_sm.JPG
DSC_5833_297DSC_5833_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_5824_293DSC_5824_sm.JPG
DSC_5830_295DSC_5830_sm.JPG
DSC_5827_294DSC_5827_sm.JPG

Regarding the MG on the SLH. She is only at about 54 days since flip right now so im worried it might turn into a problem by the end. Should I:

A, Give her a ES Top dress
B, Give her a light top dress of recharge
C, Not worry about it
D, Some cool shit I haven't even thought of yet

Thanks all, hope everyone is having a great friday! :circle-of-love:

Regarding the MG on the SLH. She is only at about 54 days since flip right now so im worried it might turn into a problem by the end. Should I:

A, Give her a ES Top dress
B, Give her a light top dress of recharge
C, Not worry about it
D, Some cool shit I haven't even thought of yet

Thanks all, hope everyone is having a great friday! :circle-of-love:

It depends how long is she gonna flower, I read SLH is a 9-10 wk'er and your goin on wk 9 now. Id say ride it out and make a note next time you grow SLH to address it earlier. Still looks amazing :yummy:

Hey smokey....here is the BB hanging....I put the buds in my dry box and it's staying about 62rh and 66dergrees downstairs.....

Man washing the buds was really cool. Now just wait for them to dry.
image22597.jpg

The top
image22598.jpg

Awesome Nate Grats! Gotta love it when the easter bunny leaves presents like that at your house :high-five:

I wouldn't mess with hash right now. It takes a lot of material to make a hash run really worth it. I try and have at least a half of a gallon zip bag full if not the whole thing but I am a newb at the bubble hash so I could always be fucking something up :)

Hope everyone is having a great easter :circle-of-love:

I wasn't saying it as a bad thing I love monster sized plants :)

Sounds like a solid plan to me. I would also do the recharge top dress early, someone on here does it before flipping anyway and I don't see how it would hurt to get some minerals in the original pro-mix sooner than later.

Edit I think its Duggan that does it early, I think...

Grats again on your harvest :high-five:

Thanks smokey......hey I have noticed a lot of people flip their HB plants soon after going into final pot. Is that common practice?

Edit: I understand my situation is diff on the JH?

As far as my harvest....yeah I'm pumped hope I got a zone and ahalf when it's dry......and got that other coming down really when ever I get to it....

I did smoke a bowl of a little I had in an envelope for a couple days now....it was harsh lol, not dry but it gave me a good stone for my steak and potatoes.....lol. Can't wait to smoke some cured bud.:passitleft:

Edit: hey on the recharge just split it into 12ths and give her one of those piles?
And I got that yucca fri. Should I throw a cap full in on the next watering? Which will be plain water?

Back
Top Bottom