SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Hey man just got back from being out all day....um nothing special.....just wanted to see pics of the process.....maybe there isn't much to see....lol...

Hey the weirdest thing happened to me today......my inlaw grandmother asked me for some smoke.....I about hit the floor and my wife did....lol. Anyway we r obviously in a no no state....and she is looking for pain relieve in her back...I know smokey you look for high cbd strains....any you recommend? Isn't the penny wise a good one?

Haha awesome! My aunt came out to visit and was all about smoking my bud and im a really late child so she is the age of most people my ages grandparents. Pretty much blew my mind :rofl:

I haven't had the penny yet but have heard good things. The Hurkle is high CBD from TGA also and it has really helped me and my wife's nerve / muscle pain. They are just different TGA strains crossed with a harli to pull in the CBD. The hurkle is querkle crossed with harli, I forget what the other one used in the penny is.

Yeah the hurkle....that's right......well I'm supposed to run over there tomorrow and give her a joint.....I guess vanilla kush is what she is getting for now....lol. I will definetly have to tell her to take it easy this isn't your grandma's weed.......lol.

Thanks again smokey.......:passitleft:

:rofl: No doubt then again she might surprise you... :passitleft:

Some harvest pics :party:

DSC_5748_278DSC_5748_sm.JPG
DSC_5774_280DSC_5774_sm.JPG
DSC_5753_279DSC_5753_sm.JPG
DSC_5779_281DSC_5779_sm.JPG
DSC_5792_282DSC_5792_sm.JPG
DSC_5789_283DSC_5789_sm.JPG

Ahhh excellent job WeedHopper..:)
He who can grow upside down can accomplish anything! :thumb:

Hey smokey...I think I'm gonna keep that JH....my buddy wants to take her under his wing with one of my mars900's. I can't bring myself to chop her and I really don't need that second light in that little room anyway....at least not for veg and I'll get it back for flower.....hee hee.

Anyway the JH needs up canned...can you help me out....like do you transplant when it needs watered? Then water in new pot?

Remember no hb for this one.....getting her out so I can start the hb. Thanks bud:smokin:

It's probably best to do it when they are needing watered anyway. Usually by the time mine need transplanted they need watered everyday or two so it doesn't really matter and I just do it when I get the motivation :)

Hey man just got back from being out all day....um nothing special.....just wanted to see pics of the process.....maybe there isn't much to see....lol...

Hey the weirdest thing happened to me today......my inlaw grandmother asked me for some smoke.....I about hit the floor and my wife did....lol. Anyway we r obviously in a no no state....and she is looking for pain relieve in her back...I know smokey you look for high cbd strains....any you recommend? Isn't the penny wise a good one?

The Pennywise is Harli and jack the ripper. It is very mellow by itself but really shines when mixed with a stronger strain. I didn't get mine tested but I did look at several test results for Pennywise and it is pretty hit and miss with the cbd content. It is supposed to be a 1:1 thc/cbd but I didn't see that. Of the 10 or so results I looked at only one had high cbd...like 11% and low thc to go with it, like 3%. Most were about 6-11% thc and less than 2% cbd. I do find mine does help with inflammation which is the source of a lot of pain issues. It is more of a maintenance strain for me, keeps me relatively pain free so I can work. Overall it would be a good strain for new smokers, it won't overwhelm them.

The Pennywise is Harli and jack the ripper. It is very mellow by itself but really shines when mixed with a stronger strain. I didn't get mine tested but I did look at several test results for Pennywise and it is pretty hit and miss with the cbd content. It is supposed to be a 1:1 thc/cbd but I didn't see that. Of the 10 or so results I looked at only one had high cbd...like 11% and low thc to go with it, like 3%. Most were about 6-11% thc and less than 2% cbd. I do find mine does help with inflammation which is the source of a lot of pain issues. It is more of a maintenance strain for me, keeps me relatively pain free so I can work. Overall it would be a good strain for new smokers, it won't overwhelm them.

This is interesting and kind of disappointing but thanks for the info! I really wonder what my last Hurkle would of tested at. I have no idea how much CBD is in it but it helps our issues more than any non cbd strain ever has. All our pain is also really caused by inflammation at the source. The hurkle has more of a heavy indica stone to it and can really nock you out if your not used to it and has a heavy dose of the munchies right before it puts you to sleep, not many strains still give me the munchies at this point, this one makes me pig out like a teenager smoking for the first time all over again :rofl:

If I wouldn't already have my last two Penny seeds about ready for the flower tent I would just skip them and stick with the Hurkle since I want to get on these Ace strains so bad but it would be nice to have a CBD strain that is not such a nock out esp for the wife. I smoke enough of it at this point that I can smoke it whenever but her not so much and she will only smoke it before bed.

Maintenance pain relief is exactly how I would describe it also. When I first tried it I could be in major pain, smoke it and 10 min later be pain free. Now not so much but as long as I smoke some of it everyday I stay in much less pain overall than without it :thumb:

The Hurkle came out quite a bit after the penny so i'm wondering if they did a better job at pulling the CBD in that one than they did on the Penny or maybe it was that I grew the hurkle in HB dunno. Also from what I read on the High CBD strains you want to cut them a little earlier than normal since the CBD starts to break down before the THC change that were used to basing our harvest on. I think I only let the last hurkle go for 50 days from flip to cut. The buds on the reveg part got really sexy a week or two later and the trics got dark and swelled up a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean that it would of been better smoke for pain relief either.

Ok enough Lemon Paki wake and bake rambling. I have been trying to make it last and not smoke all of it Doc but its just so damn hard to resist... :passitleft:

This is interesting and kind of disappointing but thanks for the info! I really wonder what my last Hurkle would of tested at. I have no idea how much CBD is in it but it helps our issues more than any non cbd strain ever has. All our pain is also really caused by inflammation at the source. The hurkle has more of a heavy indica stone to it and can really nock you out if your not used to it and has a heavy dose of the munchies right before it puts you to sleep, not many strains still give me the munchies at this point, this one makes me pig out like a teenager smoking for the first time all over again :rofl:

If I wouldn't already have my last two Penny seeds about ready for the flower tent I would just skip them and stick with the Hurkle since I want to get on these Ace strains so bad but it would be nice to have a CBD strain that is not such a nock out esp for the wife. I smoke enough of it at this point that I can smoke it whenever but her not so much and she will only smoke it before bed.

Maintenance pain relief is exactly how I would describe it also. When I first tried it I could be in major pain, smoke it and 10 min later be pain free. Now not so much but as long as I smoke some of it everyday I stay in much less pain overall than without it :thumb:

The Hurkle came out quite a bit after the penny so i'm wondering if they did a better job at pulling the CBD in that one than they did on the Penny or maybe it was that I grew the hurkle in HB dunno. Also from what I read on the High CBD strains you want to cut them a little earlier than normal since the CBD starts to break down before the THC change that were used to basing our harvest on. I think I only let the last hurkle go for 50 days from flip to cut. The buds on the reveg part got really sexy a week or two later and the trics got dark and swelled up a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean that it would of been better smoke for pain relief either.

Ok enough Lemon Paki wake and bake rambling. I have been trying to make it last and not smoke all of it Doc but its just so damn hard to resist... :passitleft:

I'm sorry that the LP makes your nerve issues worse, but I'm happy you enjoy it in every other way. I've greatly enjoyed the Blue Dream you grew. It had fantastic flavor.

No worries lots and lots of things make my neck hurt. I have to test bud for a good 5+ times at least before I will even blame it on that since it can get aggravated by anything. I have been mixing the paki with a bit of my hurkle or BD and it doesn't fire it up as much and lets me enjoy it longer before its all gone :)

My wife takes the opposite approach, when she smokes any bad feeling she gets in the next 3 hours are automagically the buds fault regardless of what it is :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom