SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Thanks Zigg, I actually got the ones from herbies today too so I got lots of Ace seeds. :party:

Luis doubled up my seeds for the mix up along with giving me the non fem version of the purple malawi out of their vault, super cool way to fix a mix up. I couldn't be happier :)

Now to figure out what to run first. Doc's Lemon Paki makes my nerve pain act up just like the plushberry did so there is something somewhere that does not work for me but I don't know what it is yet. Since I already have the CBD plants in the bigger containers I am only going to run one of these Ace strains first not sure what yet. I'm thinking maybe the malawi x pck fem. I only have room for one plant right now so its going to be between that or the bubba kush x hashplant fem (the rest are all regs) which also looks fantastic but I would rather have something with more sativa in it since my other plants are high CBD which is nock out bud :)

Was in the tent today and the current blue dream has this amazing sweet blueberry smell now. Im really excited to try her. The SLH is looking insane and is just crazy frosty already. It looks like she could be picked this weekend already but she's only like 6 1/2 weeks since flip.

I got some 10 gallon softies for my next batch of flowering plants. :thumb:

Have a good night all :peace:

SLH is deceiving. I chopped my first one way too early because her trichs looked so good and I was in a hurry. I let the next one run and I'm really glad I did!

DSCN39601.JPG

Let 'er run as long as she can manage. :thumb:

Very nice GT, and thanks for the tip! I'll get some pictures of her up soon. I sprayed everything with brix for the first time in almost 2 weeks the other night any everything just went nuts :rofl: I kinda figured she was being deceiving since she is so young still but I did have to double check the calendar after seeing her tonight... :high-five:

Just read through this entire grow journal. WOW! Mars II died - RH -gnats! - airpots - nutes up/down - Vegas trip...what a ride!! hahaha! I've learned alot from all you guys. I'm really excited about Doc's high brix and smart pots. I can't wait to get started, but I've still got plenty of reading to do.

What a great grow Smokey...CONGRATS!! :tokin::woohoo:

Just read through this entire grow journal. WOW! Mars II died - RH -gnats! - airpots - nutes up/down - Vegas trip...what a ride!! hahaha! I've learned alot from all you guys. I'm really excited about Doc's high brix and smart pots. I can't wait to get started, but I've still got plenty of reading to do.

What a great grow Smokey...CONGRATS!! :tokin::woohoo:

Haha awesome! :) Thanks and welcome to the :party:

:passitleft:

Have some reps for managing to get through 45 pages of my ramblings :thumb:

Morning Smokey! I got my ACE seeds too and he doubled them up. I sent him an email thanking him and linked a couple journals with ACE strains going and he actually checked them out. It be cool if you sent him a link to your journal when you get 1 going, Luis seems genuinely interested. Also on the SLH, I had that in my last grow and it fooled me too. It is supposed to be a 70 day strain and I had about 20% amber trichs at 58 days. Someone else that had experience with it said it was always done early so I chopped it. It is really good don't get me wrong but it does cause a little heart racing if you go for a little more than a few hits. I guess it's just personal preference.

Morning Smokey! I got my ACE seeds too and he doubled them up. I sent him an email thanking him and linked a couple journals with ACE strains going and he actually checked them out. It be cool if you sent him a link to your journal when you get 1 going, Luis seems genuinely interested. Also on the SLH, I had that in my last grow and it fooled me too. It is supposed to be a 70 day strain and I had about 20% amber trichs at 58 days. Someone else that had experience with it said it was always done early so I chopped it. It is really good don't get me wrong but it does cause a little heart racing if you go for a little more than a few hits. I guess it's just personal preference.

Im not surprised at all. I have already spotted a couple on mine in the high res source pictures. I was like dafuq? :rofl:

I remember reading in some of the Ace descriptions that some of the parent genetics came from cannabiogen, not sure if they trade the other way but I imagine they would. Seems like both have great genetics :high-five:

I am planing on cutting the BD tomorrow and planting one of the malawi x pck. Seems like everyone I have talked to said pretty much the same thing about the SLH, jittery, racy, possible headaches. I think I am going to let her go till she can't go anymore to try and calm her down a bit. I don't remember any of those things from the SLH I got at the dispensary but their bud was rarely as expected so no surprise.

Here are a bunch of pics I took tonight.

New seeds :party:
DSC_5699_265DSC_5699_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_5708_266DSC_5708_sm.JPG

DSC_5712_268DSC_5712_sm.JPG

DSC_5734_273DSC_5734_sm.JPG

DSC_5711_267DSC_5711_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_5715_269DSC_5715_sm.JPG
DSC_5745_277DSC_5745_sm.JPG

Momma Hurk
DSC_5741_275DSC_5741_sm.JPG

Blue Dream, poor thing has no idea whats coming tomorrow...
DSC_5728_272DSC_5728_sm.JPG
DSC_5726_271DSC_5726_sm.JPG
DSC_5721_270DSC_5721_sm.JPG

Group shot
DSC_5744_276DSC_5744_sm.JPG

Babies
DSC_5740_274DSC_5740_sm.JPG

:thanks:

Nice smokey.....I like that. Can see some of your tent too... I like to see peoples set ups......it gets my wheels turning....lol,

Hey if you missed the post I think you should run the Malawi x pck......but then I got back on the site and read the hash plant info....looks great too. They do looks like opposite highs........either one we are along for he ride.

I am going to run the malawi x pcx :high-five: The bubba looks sexy as hell but I want something that has at least 50% sativa in it next round since the others are high cbd.

What did you want to see of the blue dream before she gets killed in an hour or so. I have more pics I took last night, I always take a lot more than I post. Once I start cutting my hands end up a sticky mess in no time and then the expensive DSLR is off limits. If I get resin all over it the wife will kill me...

I get the small bovida packs and use around 1 per oz or two. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom