SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

SLH is one of Barney's better strains. :cheesygrinsmiley: Almost every one I've seen has that same budding pattern - a dense frosty nug at every node.

Nice! :thumb:

[Edit] Did anyone see Cory Chisel at the 80th? He might have played close to Norah Jones - they did a European tour together. That guy is worth keeping an eye on.

Thanks GT, that SLH is my golden child, she is always just so happy :high-five:

Pretty safe to say I didn't see or keep an eye on anyone that was close to Norah that wasn't her :rofl:

Hey smokey....can we get some pics of that penny wise? I know.....I know.....veg is boring but it would really help a new guy out. Thanks bud.:passitleft:

Nate, see post 232 of this thread. There is a bud pic of my pennywise just before it came down. There are more in my picture gallery. I like the pennywise for when you want some pain relief without being wrecked. It is pretty mellow by itself but when you mix it with something else it turns the mix into a super strain. I love mixing different strains and pennywise is my go to mixer, it makes everything more interesting.

I was there. I was at the 80th Bday party show.

I was at his 4th of July picnic in '78 and '79. It's nothing like that now. It was still a big production back then, but was really just a big party. The budweiser truck pulled up and rolled up the doors and had taps ready in 5 minutes. BBQ going all over the place and happy people wandering around.

oh yeah...and Willie, Weylon Jennings and Leon Russel

:cool:

I ordered some more Ace seeds from herbies this time. I'm sure my other order will show up now that I ordered these and I am just fine with that :)

They all looked so good I ended up getting more than I planed and had a hard time keeping it limited to this many :rofl:

This is what I have on the way this time, I got all regs now that the wife is getting a card I can grow out more at a time so it shouldn't be as bad and I might get around to crossing a couple of these and doing a seed run or two someday :)

Ace Pakistan Chitral Kush Seeds (ACE510) 5 Seeds Per Pack
Ace Golden Tiger Seeds (ACE511) 5 Seeds Per Pack
Ace Malawi Seeds (ACE518) 5 Seeds Per Pack
Ace Panama Seeds (ACE506) 5 Seeds Per Pack
Ace Zamaldelica Seeds (ACE526) 5 Seeds Per Pack
Smokey i sent Ace an email because I didn't receive my seeds yet and I mentioned your situation too, here is what I sent and the reply:
Hello,
I ordered some seeds from you on March 2, 2015 and I haven't received them yet. That was the second order I placed with you and the 1st one arrived fine. This second order has not shown up yet. I ordered 5 standard seeds of Malawi, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Panama and 8 free Guatemala. I am just wondering if there is a delay in shipping, i don't have an email confirmation that the product has shipped. I am aware of another person who has been waiting a month for their seeds to arrive. Any information would be appreciated.
Reply:
Good afternoon Mike,

We apologize for not contact you. We indeed received your payment but our system didn't capture the customer data and email for the order due to data base migration.

Please, let us know your shipping address and we will send the order tomorrow morning.

We will add extra seeds for the inconvenience. If your friend has been waiting for his/her order for a month kindly ask him/her to contact us.
He/she is probably in the same situation like your case.

Kind regards, Luis - ACE Seeds -

Smokey i sent Ace an email because I didn't receive my seeds yet and I mentioned your situation too, here is what I sent and the reply:
Hello,
I ordered some seeds from you on March 2, 2015 and I haven't received them yet. That was the second order I placed with you and the 1st one arrived fine. This second order has not shown up yet. I ordered 5 standard seeds of Malawi, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Panama and 8 free Guatemala. I am just wondering if there is a delay in shipping, i don't have an email confirmation that the product has shipped. I am aware of another person who has been waiting a month for their seeds to arrive. Any information would be appreciated.
Reply:
Good afternoon Mike,

We apologize for not contact you. We indeed received your payment but our system didn't capture the customer data and email for the order due to data base migration.

Please, let us know your shipping address and we will send the order tomorrow morning.

We will add extra seeds for the inconvenience. If your friend has been waiting for his/her order for a month kindly ask him/her to contact us.
He/she is probably in the same situation like your case.

Kind regards, Luis - ACE Seeds -

O damn thanks bud I will email them today! Those damn software engs are always effing things up. I bet its not easy to code while on some of these Ace strains. I will let you know in a few months... :rofl:

O damn thanks bud I will email them today! Those damn software engs are always effing things up. I bet its not easy to code while on some of these Ace strains. I will let you know in a few months... :rofl:

No problem. I didn't give them anymore info than what is in the email, so they should find your order. I htink they should give us every strain they have for the inconvenience. lol. They responded to me in about 5 minutes too.

Luis got back to me within minutes and it has to be nighttime there by now I would think :thumb: Anyway he is very nice and I just asked if I could swap the GT and Zam out for Bubba kush x hash plant and purple malawi instead since I have already re-ordered the other two :)

Everyone makes mistakes its how they handle them that really matters :thumb:

I agree Zigg! I was going to send him a link to my journal but wasn't sure if its a good idea so didn't.

"We will send you then Bubba Kush x HashPlant fem (it's only available in feminized format),
and Purple Haze Malawi Standard (only available in feminized at our website but we will send you standard seeds of the cross from our preservation fridge).
Plus Malawi x PCK feminized as freebie."

O yeah im getting some beans from the preservation fridge :party:

Luis is Awesome, very easy to deal with!

So my Ace seed line up will look like this.
Ace Pakistan Chitral Kush Seeds
Ace Golden Tiger Seeds
Ace Malawi Seeds
Ace Panama Seeds
Ace Zamaldelica
Ace Bubba Kush x HashPlant fem
Ace Purple Haze Malawi
Ace Malawi x PCK feminized

Now to figure out what gets to go first without loosing my mind :rofl:

Smokey, awesome selection.. :)

Thanks Zigg, I'm so glad you guys told me about these :high-five: :thanks:

Anyone know what happens to a fem only plant that gets pollinated by a normal male?

I think I am going to collect pollen from what ever males I end up out of the first round of them and save it. Then on my second round I can run 6 females one of each strain and then nock them all up with a mix of the pollen :thumb: I figure in one run I can make enough seeds to last me probably for ever. I doubt I will want to keep moms of most of these for space reasons so it would be cool to have a ton seeds on hand and get some extra variation too.

I have never grown seeds before so if theres a better way feel free to tell me if i'm being silly :)

Thanks Zigg, I'm so glad you guys told me about these :high-five: :thanks:

Anyone know what happens to a fem only plant that gets pollinated by a normal male?

I think I am going to collect pollen from what ever males I end up out of the first round of them and save it. Then on my second round I can run 6 females one of each strain and then nock them all up with a mix of the pollen :thumb: I figure in one run I can make enough seeds to last me probably for ever. I doubt I will want to keep moms of most of these for space reasons so it would be cool to have a ton seeds on hand and get some extra variation too.

I have never grown seeds before so if theres a better way feel free to tell me if i'm being silly :)

I've had really good luck simply screwing up and letting plants go so long that they pop some nanners without me noticing. :loopy:

It doesn't take any effort at all - really simple. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom