SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Smokey, thats funny! I tried those before and switched to large smart, or cloth pots. They hold more soil than airpots. The smart cloth ones make feeding, drenching, dunking a breeze especially if an underliner is in place. :)
I have 21" underliners for my 10 gal smarts which are about 17" in dia.

I do same. I don't put them in saucers they barely fit into. I like the bases wider than the pots so I can really see what's doin'. I usually get the ones that are a few inches bigger.

I leave my timers alone when the time change happens. Its not like the plants know we invented some silly hour ahead or fall back rule. Just takes a day or two to get used to them turning on and off at the new times :)

Same here. :cool:

Sorry I forgot the fing pics.,,
image21229.jpg
image21228.jpg

See that damn ph meter in the back right? I can't wait to throw that damn thing away.......

She looks great to me :thumb: I have been busy at work and I quit smoking cigs a couple weeks ago so I don't have my smoke breaks to sneak on here anymore during the day :(

Feel free to post away and help each other as much as you guys want in here thats what we're all here for :high-five:

Got some new pics, im going to dunk my hurkle and SLH tonight for their second cat drenches. I gave them 8ml CD and 1ml tea in 1 gal of water last time top watered, how much would you guys use in say 3gal water for dunking them, triple it up since they will only hold ~1gal of the mix and the rest will stay in the bucket?

Pics taken tonight before second CD

SLH
DSC_5555_221DSC_5555_sm.JPG
DSC_5560_229DSC_5560_sm.JPG
DSC_5571_226DSC_5571_sm.JPG

DSC_5557_222DSC_5557_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_5569_225DSC_5569_sm.JPG
DSC_5558_224DSC_5558_sm.JPG

BD
DSC_4704_209DSC_4704_sm.JPG
DSC_5564_228DSC_5564_sm.JPG
DSC_5565_227DSC_5565_sm.JPG

She looks great to me :thumb: I have been busy at work and I quit smoking cigs a couple weeks ago so I don't have my smoke breaks to sneak on here anymore during the day :(

Feel free to post away and help each other as much as you guys want in here thats what we're all here for :high-five:

Got some new pics, im going to dunk my hurkle and SLH tonight for their second cat drenches. I gave them 8ml CD and 1ml tea in 1 gal of water last time top watered, how much would you guys use in say 3gal water for dunking them, triple it up since they will only hold ~1gal of the mix and the rest will stay in the bucket?

Pics taken tonight before second CD

SLH
DSC_5555_221DSC_5555_sm.JPG
DSC_5560_229DSC_5560_sm.JPG
DSC_5571_226DSC_5571_sm.JPG

DSC_5557_222DSC_5557_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_5569_225DSC_5569_sm.JPG
DSC_5558_224DSC_5558_sm.JPG

BD
DSC_4704_209DSC_4704_sm.JPG
DSC_5564_228DSC_5564_sm.JPG
DSC_5565_227DSC_5565_sm.JPG

Those are gorgeous. You're killing it!

Yep, triple up, or even more on the dunks.

Thanks Zigg, I had to do some creative cropping to keep the ugly leaves out of the BD shots :rofl:

Her buds look and smell fantastic this time compared to the last one though. Nice skunky blueberry smell, yum yum :) She is part way through week 7 now. I don't think she will need much more than another week or two before she's ready :thumb: This pheno is pretty much the exact opposite of the last one. I'm gonna try and re-veg her and keep as a mom incase she has a good blueberry flavor. I love me some blueberry flavored buds :)

The hurkles grow great in HB pretty much no fuss and the SLH seems to be loving life too :high-five:

Just on the blue dream, I flipped her early since the last one wanted to go forever. Two weeks would put her a little over 9 weeks from flip. Or are you saying she looks ready now? :rofl:

Ok so tonights feeding didn't go quite as planned. Pro-Tip, make sure your bucket is bigger than the pot your trying to dunk... :lot-o-toke:

I mixed up 30ml of CD with 4ml tea in 3 gal for the dunk. I ended up dumping about a gal and a half into my watering can and gave it to them like normal once I realized the pots wouldn't actually fit in the 5gal buckets :bravo: :rofl:

I also mixed up 10ml of energy 4ml transplant and .75ml of tea in about a gal and a half. The blue dream got a little over a gal the hurkle vegging got about 1/4 gal and I put a little bit of it into some RO that the babies are soaking in. At least the keg cups are easy enough to bottom feed. :high-five:

Have a good night all. :thanks:

Ok so tonights feeding didn't go quite as planned. Pro-Tip, make sure your bucket is bigger than the pot your trying to dunk... :lot-o-toke:

I mixed up 30ml of CD with 4ml tea in 3 gal for the dunk. I ended up dumping about a gal and a half into my watering can and gave it to them like normal once I realized the pots wouldn't actually fit in the 5gal buckets :bravo: :rofl:

I also mixed up 10ml of energy 4ml transplant and .75ml of tea in about a gal and a half. The blue dream got a little over a gal the hurkle vegging got about 1/4 gal and I put a little bit of it into some RO that the babies are soaking in. At least the keg cups are easy enough to bottom feed. :high-five:

Have a good night all. :thanks:

That is hilarious smokey I had the same problem with 3 gallon airpots.....just last night as we'll. they too don't fit in a 5gallon bucket unless you push them in almost wedging them. It's funny we just assumed they would fit.....:passitleft:

That is hilarious smokey I had the same problem with 3 gallon airpots.....just last night as we'll. they too don't fit in a 5gallon bucket unless you push them in almost wedging them. It's funny we just assumed they would fit.....:passitleft:

I deff would of thought the threes would of fit. I was trying to dunk the 7gal bottoms, it wasn't even close :rofl:

Good stuff :)

That would probably work but I don't have room for something like that. All my grow is in a 10x10 room with carpet upstairs. I could pull it off in the garage but I don't like dragging the plants through the entire house. The airpots loose soil like crazy when you move them around. I was going to use a bin last night but figured I would need more water and didn't feel like waiting for more RO. Now that I think about it the 3gal probably would of been enough in the bin.

Next time you set up the pots get some coco matting and cut strips that can go inside the pots and stick out of the bottom for wicking.:Namaste:

Just get a 10 gal tote. It leaves room to maneuver and won't choke your airstone. My situation is similar Smokey in that my "room" is a 12x13 room with carpet too, so attention to not doing something stupid is in order as well as the 4x4 tray. But the tote works well and is still easy enough to fill/empty without the slippery slope of spilling then having to look stupid in front of the wife. You can also put the lid on it and use that as a small working surface.

I finally stopped drawing water as I need it and keep a 5 gal bucket in the garage full all the time. saves me an hour+ if I need 5 gal.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom