SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Thanks Shawnee!

If I end up growing another blue dream some day I want to try docs salty drench on the next one. I think they will do even better with it but its just a guess :)

I like to veg 6 weeks minimum, 8 weeks on avg. Sometimes longer depending on what I've got going on. :cool:

I usually do about the same. I try and take my cuts about a week before I flip plants for the next cycle or plant seeds right after I move the plants into the flower tent. This way when the batch going in flowering is done the next ones have about 2 months of veg on them. I planted the SLH late on purpose so she got less and the 100% sativas i'm going to grow soon i'm going to be putting in the flower tent pretty much right away. All depends on the plants growth habits and how big I want them to get :thumb:

Everything is done being pouty butts and back to their normally perky selves. The tops on the super cropped branches are already pointing back twards the lights and look like nothing ever happened to them :high-five:

DSC_4631_185DSC_4631_sm.JPG
DSC_4627_188DSC_4627_sm.JPG
DSC_4628_187DSC_4628_sm.JPG
DSC_4625_189DSC_4625_sm.JPG

Thanks Guys :)

Nope, I have only ever super cropped any one branch once. If I need to keep them low I will LST them to the pot a couple days after the super crop depending on how much they try and straighten back out.

I super cropped pretty much my entire blue dream last time. I was worried I did to much and it would stunt her or not work right but she really took off after. :high-five:

Nice ladies I'm glad the SLH bounced back......hey I have been reading here and there in the high brix community....and have read where you want to let them dry out in veg but not in bloom.....is that a common practice for all plants or solely to the high brix method.....thanks guys.

Letting them dry out in veg is a root building technique. It is not unique to high brix.

Couple new pictures. I think I might of gone a little overboard on something on the blue dream but the buds look great :rofl: You can see the leaves getting a little rusty on the one blue dream pic.

Think it was to much epson salt or to much drenches to quickly?

Blue Dream
DSC_4668_194DSC_4668_sm.JPG
DSC_4668_193DSC_4668_sm.JPG
DSC_4663_192DSC_4663_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_4661_191DSC_4661_sm.JPG

New light layout
DSC_4674_195DSC_4674_sm.JPG

:thanks:

ARe you catching anything with the sticky trap?

Other than my ass? I sat on one the other night :rofl:

Just some little gnats or fruit flies or what ever you call them. The traps keep them under control but without them they start to get annoying and find their way to other parts of the house which the wife does not like.

Any idea on what I over did on the rusty leaves? I have been giving her a lot of everything so I don't know which thing caused it if it was anyone thing.

Thanks Doc!

Other than my ass? I sat on one the other night :rofl:

Just some little gnats or fruit flies or what ever you call them. The traps keep them under control but without them they start to get annoying and find their way to other parts of the house which the wife does not like.

Any idea on what I over did on the rusty leaves? I have been giving her a lot of everything so I don't know which thing caused it if it was anyone thing.

Thanks Doc!

Hmmmmm. You shouldn't have gnats bro. I'll bet they're all on that "rusty" one. Is it all the leaves like that, or just the large fans?

Back
Top Bottom