SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Oh, smokey, if geared for HB, here is possible idea for those that dont grow HB, include 'rake size ' for pH takers ;)

Love it. I could make the PH field have a big animated rake come out and slap you in the face it you click it :rofl:

Smokey, your rake comment has me on the floor!!!:rofl:

I guess I'll need a couple animations so it will be random what body part is gettin it each time. :) I used to build realtime 3d simulations for military training and we were seriously considering wiring up the mouses to give a little zap incase of an electrical safety mistake in the middle of a procedure. It's better than instant internal incineration of all your body parts if you would of made that mistake IRL. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You're killing me over here....

So good and bad news. I can smoke the plushberry again now that I am off my meds. I guess it was interacting weird or something dunno. So the good news is I can actually smoke the oz I have left now. The bad news is I already killed the mom and she was my last seed so that oz will be the end of it for good. :welldone::goodjob: :icon_roll

That is sad, Smokey...I don't think TGA is producing PB any more...are they?

I still have my one little tiny nug left and I can't bring myself to vape it because that is all there is left. It really is a pretty enjoyable strain.

That is sad, Smokey...I don't think TGA is producing PB any more...are they?

I still have my one little tiny nug left and I can't bring myself to vape it because that is all there is left. It really is a pretty enjoyable strain.

Pretty sure he replaced it with an improved version and just renamed it since it had a rep for hermies. I'm just not sure which one it is but it should be pretty easy to find, it will be what ever his new BCC x Kush hybrid is. I think im gonna replace my indicas with all high CBD since I smoke them both at the same time of the day and I need the CBD anyway so im not to upset but it really is a great tasting strain, especially in HB. I have never tasted any other bud like it in 20+ years. The plushberry I got from the dispensary was garbage, I almost didn't grow mine because it was so bad :rofl:

So I managed to get a bit of bubble hash but not a lot. Pro-tip, make sure the bags are in the correct order, it doesn't work well when you have the 25 on the top... I ended up mixing it all back into the water and running it back through them in the right order but I kinda made a mess of things and it was a pita. O well next time i'll get it right :)

:tokin:

Sounds like something a loadie might do. :laughtwo:

:tokin:

Sounds like something a loadie might do. :laughtwo:

To true, I was :lot-o-toke: I was going to do it right to and then I second guessed my memory and came in and looked up the directions. I was in a hurry because I was worried about the ice melting and I miss understood what they meant when they said the 25 bag goes in first :rofl: It seemed wrong in my head too, sucks when you ignore your instincts.

The SLH and Hurkle got transplanted into 7gal equiv pots for flowering. The Hurkle reveg got root pruned and down potted into a 3gal equiv. The SLH went into the flowering tent so today will be day 1 for her. The hurkle will be going in probably next weekend or the following. I also planted 2 Pennywise seeds and one blue blood (Fem) into keg cups tonight.

All the big plants got 15ml of transplant and 2ml of tea split between them.

The seeds got about .25ml tea and .5ml of transplant mixed into about 1/4 gal of water and a light top dress of roots. After watering in the roots I put the seeds about 1/4" under the top and press it down lightly. I don't pre soak them or anything just right out of the pack and into the soil :thumb:

I rearranged my lights in my flowering tent and pulled the marsII out for now, I might need to put it back in once the hurkle gets moved, not sure. If so I will probably just pickup another platinum and keep the mars for a backup.

All plants also got sprayed with stress, 2ml mixed into 2oz of water, I only needed about half of it.

Tomorrow nights project is to recycle the soil from the last round and clean up the huge mess I made tonight :)

Some new pics. Blue dream is at about 3.5 weeks since flip. I think i am going to do a pair of cat drenches on her next week and then another set around week 7, the last one wanted to go 11-12 weeks but ran out of chlorophyl around week 9-10 so I chopped her early. Not much else going on just waiting for my beans to pop and for my hurkle revege to start some new growth so I know she will make it or until the other one gets big enough to take a couple cuttings so I can get her in the flower tent. She finishes really quick so im not worried about waiting another couple weeks if necessary.

SLH, Just flipped
DSC_4446_122DSC_4446_sm.JPG
DSC_4464_113DSC_4464_sm.JPG

Blue Dream
DSC_4463_114DSC_4463_sm.JPG
DSC_4462_115DSC_4462_sm.JPG
DSC_4461_116DSC_4461_sm.JPG
DSC_4447_121DSC_4447_sm.JPG
DSC_4451_120DSC_4451_sm.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_4455_119DSC_4455_sm.JPG
DSC_4456_118DSC_4456_sm.JPG

Hurkle Re-Veg
DSC_4457_117DSC_4457_sm.JPG

Looks good Smokey. As mentioned, I just upped my GE drench this morning too on my BD (5weeks in flower). I was getting a little of the yellowing on some lower branches too.

:cool:

They are eaters. Im gonna :morenutes: the crap out of this one. Im just not sure if it will be as demanding this time around since she vegged for 5 months and had multiple large prunings, the last one I removed at least 30% of her to make room for my other plants.

As long as she's had time enough to recover after each scissor-session, she'll do well I'm sure. The main thing is that she's had enough time to get mature to start with. 5 months is long enough...lol

As long as she's had time enough to recover after each scissor-session, she'll do well I'm sure. The main thing is that she's had enough time to get mature to start with. 5 months is long enough...lol

The last major prune was at the end of week 2 since flip and I took more than 30% of her off, she also got major chops several times in the veg tent long before that. I would of done it before I flipped her but I was planing on recycling this one until I found out how much the wife likes it. :high-five: If anything I might of slowed the stretch down some and im cool with that :)

Im just thinking since this one had three more months to develop its rootball and is growing a smaller plant now than the last one that it wont be as hard on the nutes. Im still gonna feed the crap out of her until I know for sure though :morenutes:

Here is what she looked like before final prune.
DSC_4254_092DSC_4254_sm.JPG

Here is what came off of her, except for the dead leaves on top they came off the old one.
DSC_4262_098DSC_4262_sm.JPG

What she looks like a few days after the haircut
DSC_4451_120DSC_4451_sm.JPG

I already did the recharge but not the worm poop top dress which I will be doing this weekend when I finally get around to cleaning up my mess and recycling my old plants. Work has been nuts the last couple weeks... In another week (maybe sooner) I am going to do the first CD and then want to hit them again around week 7 or 8 with another CD and try and get it to go a full 11 maybe even 12 weeks this time.

Damn sorry to hear about your panels GT, after reading what Ice posted the other day I was wondering if you were having any issues.

Yeah, it was kind of a tough one for me. I'm not a sponsored grower, so I had a little less on the line, and my panel worked alright for a long time. Icemud was convinced that the trouble was in the controller but I wasn't convinced and I wanted to use it. Without the controller, it's just another expensive LED panel.

But then this panel failed and it all came in a rush. And sheesh, you'd have to contact this guy to believe what a dolt he is with people! Customers who have broken stuff will listen to the excuses and reasons AFTER you deal with it. The variety of excuses he's used are stunning. And he has that NYC 'tude, y'know?

Nope, can't recommend the company again until he gets those drivers fixed. CTLite made an ass out of him with their weak design, and all he could manage was a bunch of braying. :laughtwo:

The good news is I'll have more options in a week or two. :slide: Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom