Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

cool photo. if i ever have enough yield where I don't need to watch how much flower I have available I will make gummies. Wife loves them, but I would rather smoke.

I do have one issue with edibles. I can't seem to find my happy spot....and I never get the feeling I want from them vs smoke. I tend to use them to 'enhance' sessions...but it's hard for me to go solo edible and enjoy the buzz like I do with smoking.
I'm finding the opposite so far

Smoking buzz is good ...more intense then tapers off...edibles are a more sustained buzz...

But I'm still testing capsules and edibles ...

But it's purple urkle time soon.

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Ok Day late and Pics Short Bud Heads:volcano-smiley:

Busy day yesterday.. kinda spaced the Update... so here Goes

PHOTO DUMP WARNING!!!

The Group Pics.. all At day 53
Girls_Day_22a.jpg
Girls_Day_22b.jpg

Candida at day 22, Topped and LST
Cand_Day_22.jpg
Cand2_Day_22.jpg

Green Doc Day 22, Topped and LST
GD_Day_22.jpg
GD2_Day_22.jpg

Tangilo Rapido, 70day strain, she is looking Frosty
TR_Day_53_Bud2.jpg
TR_Day_53_Bud1.jpg
TR_Day_53.jpg

Siberian Haze, an 80day strain...Very Very Frosty
SH_Day_53_Bud2.jpg
SH_Day_53_Bud1.jpg
SH_Day_53.jpg

Pakistani Ryder, a 50 day strain. No amber yet so am assuming a week or two more
PR_day53_Bud2.jpg
PR_day53_Bud1.jpg
PR_Day_53.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies.. 63day strain, she has one of the Biggest Buds of the group
GSC_Day_53_Bud1.jpg
GSC_Day_53.jpg

Dark Devil #2, It looks like Both will be Green Phenos, girls are looking good
DD2_Day_53_Bud2.jpg
DD2_Day_53_Bud1.jpg
DD2_Day_53.jpg

Dark Devil #1
DD1_Day_53_Bud2.jpg
DD1_Day_53_Bud1.jpg
DD1_Day_53.jpg

Now to go Update the BIG Girls in the Flower Tent

I am loving that Siberian Haze Scorpio! Frosty Frosty Frosty. Looking good brother!

Re: Scorpio420's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & Others In Soil

Got my zOrb microscope yesterday
Once I recover from my breakfast, 4 eggs Benedict, I'm Gunna get some bud pics
The Pakistani Ryder is a 50 day auto...and I'm at day 56... Haven't seen any Amber yet but wanna see how cloudy the tricomes are

So checked all the Girls... No Amber, Lots of milky... so no Flush Yet. Also added more 2700k bulbs a week ish ago and they seem to really have responded

On That Note... I am Germinating 3 DDA's now... and created a new Grow/Germination area

I just need more ROOOOMMMMMMM:thumb:
DDA32.jpg
Closet110.jpg
Closet211.jpg

Oh ya... also

T5 8 bulb coming Wednesday for the auto 2x4 tent and the 4bulb in the 2x4 tent goes into the closet

Told hubby I needed another tent so I can have one Veg and one flower...he said "Where are you going to put it? We have no room!" ...we need to move! :)

Oh ya... also

T5 8 bulb coming Wednesday for the auto 2x4 tent and the 4bulb in the 2x4 tent goes into the closet

I love that big 8 bulb T5 (4 foot). I have one hanging over my work/grow table. I have a small 4 bulb (2 feet) that I use for seedlings or clones.

Ya my small tent originally was my veg tent but quickly became my Autos tent.
Big tent I'll do veg then flower with the reg strains and will use the new closet for starts and veg till I harvest the flower tent
Yes...I am obsessed now...lol

Ya my small tent originally was my veg tent but quickly became my Autos tent.
Big tent I'll do veg then flower with the reg strains and will use the new closet for starts and veg till I harvest the flower tent
Yes...I am obsessed now...lol

Its easy for that to happen. I want more tents!!

Its easy for that to happen. I want more tents!!

Me too! :) I'm already thinking about my next purchases to expand my capabilities. :;):

Re: Scorpio420's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & Others In Soil

Wow that Siberian Haze looks real nice! Still contemplating hydro? Also, do you have certain recipe you could share for your jolly rancher gummies?
Ya... I do wanna try hydro, I think, mainly for auto water when I go hiking

The gummy recipe is easy...but...it isn't consistent...water and oil dont mix well...lol
Next I'll do some decarbed bud..grind it really well...then add it to the mix... See if it mixes better. Or maybe a combo of oil and bud... But they taste great and are fun to give to yer friends...lol

Recipe
6oz of jello, 1 big or 2 small
4 packs of the geletin
I did 4t of coconut can oil last try
1/2 cup cold water

Mix the powders and water..place on med stove...don't boil..but get hot till it starts to thicken...add canna oil
Pour into molds or on wax paper. Put in freezer for 10-15 min ish
Be sure and mix the stuff often when pouring.
Eat and enjoy!!!.

So my relocation project started today

Candida and Green Doc moved to new closet this am. New light lands tomorrow. Swapping it into my 2x4 tent should be fun but gotta do what ya gotta do for the girls

Still no Amber's yet. PR looks close ...but figure at least a couple more weeks...... God they all smell DIVINE

420-magazine-mobile994493453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile85490228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1704869756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040191916.jpg

Oh... My next project...
Drum roll please.
Xxxxxxxxx

Hot sauce...uh YES PLEASE

Gunna make a Barby sauce...and then try my hand at a habenaro hot sauce...

Oh... My next project...
Drum roll please.
Xxxxxxxxx

Hot sauce...uh YES PLEASE

Gunna make a Barby sauce...and then try my hand at a habenaro hot sauce...

Now you are talking my 2nd passion...food and specifically BBQ. I haven't found a BBQ sauce or hot sauce recipe that I really love yet...so I keep searching.

Now you are talking my 2nd passion...food and specifically BBQ. I haven't found a BBQ sauce or hot sauce recipe that I really love yet...so I keep searching.
I usually kick up a store sauce...sweet baby Ray's sauce.

I've made my own..but tend to not use it all....so am like u..still searching for my fav

Now I've never made hot sauce...so am excited for that..

Gunna do a garlic and reg habinero sauce with some canna oil...

Mmmmmmmmmmm

I use sweet baby rays and add 1cup of orange juice with some zest and I squeeze half a lemon and add 1/4 light brown sugar and onion and garlic powder to my liking. Its pretty tasty I could only imagine if it was infused

Back
Top Bottom