Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

How powerful was the bud? Do you know the THC %?

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

The Candida really has lower growth started before I topped her...think she will be a very bushy girl

Your grow is looking great! I have a feeling my Candida is going to bushy, too. She has been slower to grow in height the entire time in comparison to my Blue Dream CBD and Northern Lights.

Your grow is looking great! I have a feeling my Candida is going to bushy, too. She has been slower to grow in height the entire time in comparison to my Blue Dream CBD and Northern Lights.
My Candida was faster than the Green doc in height as well as bush
Good growers for sure so far

Buds from this am...well 2

DDA. She is purty....I do think she will be a green pheno
420-magazine-mobile408457061.jpg

Believe this is the Tangelo Rapido...it has the most orange so far
420-magazine-mobile1497805788.jpg

At 15% you have about 6 grams per gummy.

15% x 85% = .1275 = 0.0813 x 5 gr =.4065 x 1000 = 406.5 mg/ 118 ml =3.4 mg/ml. You used 12.33 ml in the recipe so 12.33 / 7 gummies = 1.76 ml per gummy with approx. 5.98 mg of THC in each.

Thanks for the practice Scorpio. That was fun. :cheesygrinsmiley: Back to my meal. The waitresses are used to me hanging out on the iPhone. Lol!

I need to get a gummy mold. Have plenty of kief around.

Ya should Gummies are fun

I am gunna order some Large Gummie Molds, the regulars are pretty small... and a Pot Leaf Mold

Re: Scorpio420's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & Others In Soil

Quick update

Girls are doing well...think I uped my nutes to fast ...can see some burn issues in both tents...so water for a couple feedings
Still no DDA Purple...but all the buds are looking great
420-magazine-mobile303243932.jpg
420-magazine-mobile980162080.jpg

New girls...
420-magazine-mobile1541712222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile23380471.jpg

DDA bud
420-magazine-mobile221547043.jpg

Pacistani Ryder....it's a 50 day auto...not to much milky and no Amber yet...I'm sure it needs a few weeks ish
420-magazine-mobile293498716.jpg

Looking good, hope that your DDA gets some color to her!! I love the purps!

Hey man, finally got to stop in and catch up over here, been pretty busy lately...

I would imagine that your DDA's would have turned purple by now, they are farther along than mine and I seen first signs of purple a few days ago, shes on day 36 now. The green pheno seems to be a little more rare, so to get 2 must be a good thing :) I bet the next one will be so purple your eyes will bulge and a puddle will form on the floor! haha :drool:

I see you said you upped the nutes to fast this time around, but I don't really see any nutrient burn anywhere except a very tiny bit on the Pakistani which is nothing to be worried about unless it keeps getting worse. If you get just a tiny bit of nute burn like that, you know you have pretty much found the sweet spot but may have to back off by 1/4 strength if it persists. If you got some other photo's that show the nute burn better I will gladly be quiet and move to the back of the class! :rofl:

Got some nice buds growing my friend! Keep up the good work in here

Ya I'm still very excited about the green DDAs they will be pretty great to try for sure
Ya I saw more of the nute burn in the big tent...thought it was heat issues....but it is nute burn
No biggy..I think I recovered them pretty fast. Plain water next time then I'll do about a 2/3 lvl nutes....

Fun fun fun

DDA and Ryder buds are really nice!

The GSC is also rocking It... its just harder to get pics without raising the lights up...

Maybe Ill do a full Update Later today

Ya I'm still very excited about the green DDAs they will be pretty great to try for sure
Ya I saw more of the nute burn in the big tent...thought it was heat issues....but it is nute burn
No biggy..I think I recovered them pretty fast. Plain water next time then I'll do about a 2/3 lvl nutes....

Fun fun fun

I will be waiting to hear the smoke report when the time comes lol.

I will be waiting to hear the smoke report when the time comes lol.
I actually ordered more DDA seeds today...I'm a purple addict so I'm finding ...lol
Also order Black Cream and Devil Cream. And a few others ....

And a few others ....

Well, don't leave us hanging. What's the whole list?

Back
Top Bottom