Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Sweet man.. hahah what she said ^^^ :)

Re: Scorpio420's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & Others In Soil

Well, don't leave us hanging. What's the whole list?
Lol.......yes ma'am.

Also included

CBD Critical cure...that's Sue's fault
Original skunk #1... Reg seeds to advance Scorpio420's pharmacuticals to creating Frankenstein strains...lol
And 6 diff strand of FREE stuff...Diesel auto..critical kush...sour hound..and unnamed seeds

Way to many ...lol

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Nice list for sure! I will be trying out the critical cure myself at some point, will be a little while before I order anymore now. I also try to keep 1 of every stain I've got and grown in case I decide to do some breeding or something, but then what do I do with all my freebies that were single seeds? lmao When I do decide to grow them out I will be sure to have some colloidal silver on hand so I can keep them going :) I want a collection lol

Original Skunk has also been on my list but had been replaced with others last time I ordered haha Been a long time since I've smelled that skunky aroma through 2 ziploc bags in a duffle bag in someones trunk while standing outside... :rofl:

Re: Scorpio420's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & Others In Soil

I want to hear about the Critical Cure fer shure! I want to try that next grow!

I want to hear about the Critical Cure fer shure! I want to try that next grow!
I fully blame Sue......she has corrupted me....

Very nice list! You really scored some freebies too.

Sue has corrupted us all - At least that will be my excuse for the hefty seed expense. :laugh:

Very nice list! You really scored some freebies too.

Sue has corrupted us all - At least that will be my excuse for the hefty seed expense. :laugh:

I have to admit after stalking about...I can see why Sue has such an influence :) I'm a Sue believer. We all need role models. I have become a seed collector. It's addicting! I want a greenhouse dammit all!

I have to admit after stalking about...I can see why Sue has such an influence :) I'm a Sue believer. We all need role models. I have become a seed collector. It's addicting! I want a greenhouse dammit all!

I think we need a Sue Support Group:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hi... Im Scorpio420, Ive been a Sue follower for 3 months.:surf::drool::slide::rofl:

Todays To DO List:volcano-smiley:

Updates Pics from Both Tents... Need some Bud pics ta see if any amber on the Autos yet.

Research Hydro Growing. I think I will attempt Hydro Grow next, Maybe, why I need more research

Gummy day:morenutes: its Jolly Rancher Green Apple Day. Big Gummies and Pot Leaf Forms...:slide:

Moms World Famous Tater Salad. Need ta finish it, Pull out some Dead Cow ta Grill, and prep for the weekend

Maybe a Guest Today:circle-of-love:

Thats the starter List:thumb:

Updates Pics from Both Tents... Need some Bud pics ta see if any amber on the Autos yet.

Research Hydro Growing. I think I will attempt Hydro Grow next, Maybe, why I need more research

Gummy day:morenutes: its Jolly Rancher Green Apple Day. Big Gummies and Pot Leaf Forms...:slide:

Moms World Famous Tater Salad. Need ta finish it, Pull out some Dead Cow ta Grill, and prep for the weekend

Sounds like you have a busy day brother!!! Good luck with it!

I like spuds and my burger rare. Don't bother cooking it, just trot that heffer by the grill and I'll just bite it on the ass!

I like spuds and my burger rare. Don't bother cooking it, just trot that heffer by the grill and I'll just bite it on the ass!��

Im doing a NY Strip Roast Hun... No Boogers.... But the Roast will be Rare-Med Rare... so plenty of blood ta drip down yer Chin:rofl::slide: Ill save ya a center Cut:high-five:

Taters almost Done... OOO I spaced my Mom's World Famous Clam Dip is in the works today Also:thumb:

Gummies Starting Soon:bravo:

Oh and I love Cooking.. is my Zen... In case anyone wondered:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Mmmmmm gummies
420-magazine-mobile880230390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile591379113.jpg

Those are awesome! You've convinced me - I need to make gummies too. :)

Those are awesome! You've convinced me - I need to make gummies too. :)

Yes.... yes you do:thumb:

And it's the perfect excuse for more kitchen equipment. :slide:

and it's the perfect excuse for more kitchen equipment. :slide:
toys!!!!!

Im doing a NY Strip Roast Hun... No Boogers.... But the Roast will be Rare-Med Rare... so plenty of blood ta drip down yer Chin:rofl::slide: Ill save ya a center Cut:high-five:

Taters almost Done... OOO I spaced my Mom's World Famous Clam Dip is in the works today Also:thumb:

Gummies Starting Soon:bravo:

Oh and I love Cooking.. is my Zen... In case anyone wondered:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I am right there with you on the cooking and grilling and smoking (meats ya stoners!!! not the herbs, sheesh get yer minds out of the bongs for minute or two). Definitely a peaceful place to be! I let Ms Stank do the baking, she's awesome, but I do almost all the rest of the cooking unless I want a night off and then she pinch hits for me.

cool photo. if i ever have enough yield where I don't need to watch how much flower I have available I will make gummies. Wife loves them, but I would rather smoke.

I do have one issue with edibles. I can't seem to find my happy spot....and I never get the feeling I want from them vs smoke. I tend to use them to 'enhance' sessions...but it's hard for me to go solo edible and enjoy the buzz like I do with smoking.

Back
Top Bottom