Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Also look on leafly for other Energy Strains..all Sativa Dominant, A few I have Tried and Like

Strawberry Cough
Kilimanjaro... Like it but can make me a bit anxious also.. But a Great energy High
Tangie

If yer a MMJ Patient also ask at dispensaries. I found a few Local Strains I liked also

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I hear Ya... I usualy take 1 hit and Im good

Have you tried ACDC? Its a 20/1 CBD/THC strain.. I love it as a smoke, slight buzz and good for the inflammation and such. I also mix it with a Hight THC strain on occasion and is great that way..

So maybe try a higher CBD strain and see how it works

Also.. The Infused Coconut Oil is great, and fast to hit, and easy to make. I get my capsule stuffs today and will put some in some capsules for testing

No, because you can't get seeds for it. But I have a few different CBD strains and I will be growing one or two on my next grow. I have Cannatonic, which is a 10%+ CBD and 10-15% THC strain according to the breeder. I also am considering Candida which is a 1% THC and a 10-20% CBD strain, Green Doctor which is 8% THC and 15% CBD, Blue Dream CBD 10% and 10%, or Bubba Kush CBD at 8% THC and 10% CBD. Just gotta figure out which one or two I will grow on the next go around.

Yeah I am definitely going to hit Sweet Sue's journals up for the coconut oils.

No, because you can't get seeds for it. But I have a few different CBD strains and I will be growing one or two on my next grow. I have Cannatonic, which is a 10%+ CBD and 10-15% THC strain according to the breeder. I also am considering Candida which is a 1% THC and a 10-20% CBD strain, Green Doctor which is 8% THC and 15% CBD, Blue Dream CBD 10% and 10%, or Bubba Kush CBD at 8% THC and 10% CBD. Just gotta figure out which one or two I will grow on the next go around.

Yeah I am definitely going to hit Sweet Sue's journals up for the coconut oils.

I have Candida and Green Doc growing now, 2-1/2 weeks old.. Candida is a mix of ACDC and Harlequin... Cant wait to try em. I also have Nightingale which is very similar to Candida.

Hope some that are growing now are great as well.... Think I have 4 total CBD/THC strains growing now

I have Candida and Green Doc growing now, 2-1/2 weeks old.. Candida is a mix of ACDC and Harlequin... Cant wait to try em. I also have Nightingale which is very similar to Candida.

Hope some that are growing now are great as well.... Think I have 4 total CBD/THC strains growing now

Those two strains are definitely a prime interest in your grow for me!! I have the Nightingale and the Hiydrow strain from there as well. Hopefully they produce well for you brother!!

Those two strains are definitely a prime interest in your grow for me!! I have the Nightingale and the Hiydrow strain from there as well. Hopefully they produce well for you brother!!
Thanks ...I'll grow em all when the big girls in my big tent are harvested...

I may try a sativa dominant oil next...see if I get the energy minus the anxiety. Maybe kilaminjaro....

Oh and I topped the Candida and Green Doc this am...crap forgot a pic

420-magazine-mobile530057088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile812336864.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2044396460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1200602407.jpg

Thanks ...I'll grow em all when the big girls in my big tent are harvested...

I may try a sativa dominant oil next...see if I get the energy minus the anxiety. Maybe kilaminjaro....

not familiar with that strain, might have to check it out!!

The Candida really has lower growth started before I topped her...think she will be a very bushy girl

Those girls are looking good!! I think I might try to feminize some of those strains for seeds.

How do they look

Watermelon gummies

420-magazine-mobile1483371483.jpg

Awesome!!! Nice job!! How many gummies are in a "Dose"
Great question.

I'll do a test tomorrow...per the recipe I followed it was 5-7 gummies..

Was really easy....ran out of molds so just put the rest on wax paper then cut it up when it cooled

Great question.

I'll do a test tomorrow...per the recipe I followed it was 5-7 gummies..

Was really easy....ran out of molds so just put the rest on wax paper then cut it up when it cooled

Also let me know how long the "effects" take to cook in. I only have one brownie under my belt to compare to....and that was about an hour.

The straight oil in my coffee was pretty fast....less than an HR ..more like 1/2hr to start kicking in

Bet these are close...well I hope so...

I'm new to all this too....but it's fun to learn for sure

The straight oil in my coffee was pretty fast....less than an HR ..more like 1/2hr to start kicking in

Bet these are close...well I hope so...

I'm new to all this too....but it's fun to learn for sure

Yeah I am looking forward to learning more about it as well. Gonna focus on this grow this time around, and next grow I will branch out and add more things like the oil and what nots!

I have so many plants I'll have a lot of flower to experiment on in about 5 weeks...

The gummies look fun. Be sure to mark them prominently.

What was the recipe Scorpio? How many grams of what strain in what volume of liquid?

This is It.. I used about 2.5t of infused Coconut Oil , think it was 5gr of Bud to 4oz of oil was my ratio.

Ingredients:

(1) package of Jello 6oz size or (2) 3oz packages any flavor
(4) envelops of Knox Gelatin or (1) box usually 4 to a box.
(1/2) cup cold water
(2) grams of your Favorite Kief
(1) teaspoon of Canola oil or Canna Oil.

First you will need to Decarboxylize your Kief.
Preheat your Oven to 275 degrees and put your Kief in an Oven safe dish.
Heat your Kief for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
Mix Kief with oil to make it able to be mixed in jello mixture, put aside.

In small sauce pan mix Jello and Gelatin in pot. Add water to make sugar mixture.
Put sauce pan on stove Medium Heat allow mixture to heat but not boil.
Stir in Kief oil. Continue stirring while heating watching for mixture just to start to thicken.
Remove from stove and quickly spoon into molds. stirring while pouring to keep Kief even in Mixture.
Put molds in Freezer for 10 Minutes... Pop them out and eat.
Place back in Refridgerator to keep fresh

Back
Top Bottom