Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

If you don't mind, I will be joining the fun.

I have some WWA in week six, and will be getting some DDA soon.
As well as some Berry Bomb auto, Night Queen auto, and Blackberry Kush auto.
I look forward to the menagerie of deep colors.:trance:
How long did yer WWA take to show pistels???? Mine still isnt

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

Strange that the WW hasn't popped out some sex organs yet.. Like you said, give it some more time and if it doesn't go you might have to force it, could just be something in the genetics. Next one you try may not do that.

Girls are looking nice though, time to sit back and watch them form some nice buds. :)

How long did yer WWA take to show pistels???? Mine still isnt

According to the the kings log. It was day 19, after planting. I topped one, two days prior.

Also, mine came from 420. Was yours Dutch Passion or some other breeder?

According to the the kings log. It was day 19, after planting. I topped one, two days prior.

How do you like the seeds from 420? I have almost tried ordering from him a couple times but ended up going with other seed banks.

Mine are from seedsman...great selection and fast fast shipping

How do you like the seeds from 420? I have almost tried ordering from him a couple times but ended up going with other seed banks.

Meh. It was what it was. They all arrived. It was pretty bland. I'll be going through GYO next time.

Mine are from seedsman...great selection and fast fast shipping

I have ordered twice from Seedsman. I tried Bonza this latest order because of the 420 sale they were running. Haven't received them yet though, even though they have been shipped.

Thats about how long it took me to get mine from Seedsman. I always choose the stealth shipping and they find some interesting way to hide my seeds. First time was in the box inside a pair of men's briefs. The second time was inside the box of a little lego toy. Very creative.

Same here...lol
They have a huge selection and the shipping is great
Been very happy so far and 100% germination rate also

Same here...lol
They have a huge selection and the shipping is great
Been very happy so far and 100% germination rate also

Yeah I just put in another order from them. LOL...I gotta stop buying seeds.

Stav....got any updates? Would love to see how your girls are doing!

I'll get some pics today.....they are really budding well...not real tall but looking good
Figure I have at least a month so I'm sure they will get bigger....
Also the Candida and Green Doc starts are looking great

Fun fun fun

I'll get some pics today.....they are really budding well...not real tall but looking good
Figure I have at least a month so I'm sure they will get bigger....
Also the Candida and Green Doc starts are looking great

Fun fun fun

Good to know brother!! Looking forward to seeing them.

Here is todays Update..

I have some 2700k T5 landing Tuesday. Gunna swap out a couple in my 4 bulb light to see if they make em bud a bit more. Probably change the new single bub also..

The White Widow, which I accidentally did a NON Auto, was moved into Flower Tent, so wish her luck.

The rest are looking good, we are at day 42, so figure a good 30-45 days more on the girls

The Right side of the group
Girls16.jpg

Tangilo Rapido has some nice thick buds, she looks farther along size wise than the others
TR11.jpg

Pakistani Ryder was the slow starter or kinda dwarf but already has some orange hairs starting
PR11.jpg

Girls Scout Cookies looking good, she has a nice Bud
GSC34.jpg

The Dark Devil #1 has a really Nice Bud, hope DD2 catches up to the Bud size she has. DD2 was topped DD1 wasnt
DD1bud.jpg

More Buds on DD2 but not as big yet...hoping they both start filling out more.
DD110.jpg

My Candida at 11 days... she is looking pretty good, she is a Fem only not Auto like the Green Doc
Candida1.jpg

Green Doc and Candida at 11 days
BABIES73.jpg

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Nice work! Buds are looking pretty!

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I'll catch up later. I mistakenly unsubscribed. :oops:

I am watching that Candida and Green Doctor. I have a couple beans for both of them!!!

Pics soon...

Doing some Brownies and Coconut Oil Now

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Pics soon...

Doing some Brownies and Coconut Oil Now

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nice, I gotta figure out how to do oils pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom