Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

Tom, Im not sure where your pictures are that you have been posting but I am not seeing them, clearly stav seen them though lol Are you uploading them to the gallery first?

Stav, the plants are looking great man. I see you have been trying out some LST on them. You will find that if you start training them that way early on in life that you can achieve all sort of good shoots that will turn into tops and you don't even have to top them if you don't want to. In my sig below there are a couple tutorials that a buddy of mine from here made on training plants, check them out, all step by step with pics as the plant grew. You did well by being sure to anchor the bottoms, but if you start a little earlier that main stem will curve very easily at a 45 degree angle :) You did better than I did at my first training attempt though that's for sure!! Thankfully I never documented that grow haha Keep u p the good work my friend

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

Never mind Tom, I figured out what the problem was. My bad lol

I do love schooling my girls....and they do respond ...thanks for the tips and props.....love the help for sure

No problem man, you got this under control regardless :) If ya got any questions I will always try to help out!

Hey Stav, the training is looking great. Getting some good growth on them girls!! Awesome brother!

Day 26 today

They are stretching bigtime... Raising the lights every day

All have buds developing now and really reaching for the stars
DD_26b.jpg
DD_26a.jpg

Nice little Top
DD2_Bud.jpg

The Dark Devils... soooo Sexy
DD1_Day26.jpg
DD2_day_26.jpg

Still looking good. Yup, they will stretch for about 2 weeks roughly and then slow down as they start forming more identifiable buds. I always loved the transition period, it seems like there is so much more going on in the room then during the veg period lol Auto's are different that way, a couple I grew before more than tripled in size after I seen the first pistils, just crazy.

Thanks....I tied em down some more today....they are really growing....fun to watch

Day 26 today

They are stretching bigtime... Raising the lights every day

All have buds developing now and really reaching for the stars
DD_26b.jpg
DD_26a.jpg

Nice little Top
DD2_Bud.jpg

The Dark Devils... soooo Sexy
DD1_Day26.jpg
DD2_day_26.jpg
Looking good.✌

Thanks....I tied em down some more today....they are really growing....fun to watch

Very good, you shouldn't have to tie them down to much more now, maybe just some small adjustments when needed. Aside from a 1 time defoliation about 3 or 4 weeks into flower, that is the only time I try to disturb mine during flower period.

They sure are fun to watch, you're just getting started now :)

I was figuring train a few more days to let the lower growth stretch a bit more....at 4weeks...then Justin let them go on their own..

Right on. Those very lowest branches may not catch up to the rest no matter what you do, not all of them do. I myself usually clip them off when I top my auto's since they don't amount to much anyways, then the plant can focus more energy to the branches above that after recovering from being topped. If I have to stress an auto strain I only do it once if I can, meaning transplant, top and clip lowest growth all at the same time. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way for me lol

Dammit! I already gave you reps today and the system stymied my attempts. :laughtwo: You had me at the opening line. I'll read through and catch up, but I'd like to join the fun, if it's alright with you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Be back later. Have to go ship something off.

Dammit! I already gave you reps today and the system stymied my attempts. :laughtwo: You had me at the opening line. I'll read through and catch up, but I'd like to join the fun, if it's alright with you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Be back later. Have to go ship something off.

Stop by anytime Sue... Ill be here chillin

Those autos are coming along great Stav! How far above the plants do you have the lights?

Those autos are coming along great Stav! How far above the plants do you have the lights?

2-3" max.... sometimes a bit more.. I raised em this am Since they where almost touching from over night

They are moving and a shacking for sure

So watered the girls just now...I'm thinking my WW may not be an auto...no pistils yet and it's day 29 today
420-magazine-mobile1828865592.jpg

The girls are really growing...nice buds everywhere
420-magazine-mobile1842587157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2113080916.jpg

The DDAs are looking great. Topped one is noticably bushier but the other has the biggest bud so far
420-magazine-mobile1746167851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile977807835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile656037965.jpg

Worst case I move the WW into my flower tent in a few weeks if she doesn't flower

Fun fun fun

If you don't mind, I will be joining the fun.

I have some WWA in week six, and will be getting some DDA soon.
As well as some Berry Bomb auto, Night Queen auto, and Blackberry Kush auto.
I look forward to the menagerie of deep colors.:trance:

Back
Top Bottom