Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Happy belated birthday my Scorpio friend! Looks great in that tent all the different colors and flavors :drool:

King kili's throne room is almost done

Not sure the viporspectra light is great for flowering, but I'll try it out, may get another GROWant light or move my t5 4 bulb in. Probably the GROWant
420-magazine-mobile1410657310.jpg

Just down the hall from the Red Light District....fitting I guess...lol
420-magazine-mobile153902530.jpg

Planning on moving one of the two great streatching Kilimanjaro females with the King to make some babies.

The king will be to far ahead of ACDC, and to far behind Candida to direct breed them so will be upto his Jarred Man Spunk to get it done down the road

My immediate plans are the following crosses
Kilamanjaro babies
Kilamanjaro X ACDC
ACDC babies
GDP babies
GDP X ACDC

Next big grow will be my genetics mainly, also may pop in a carnival seed soon, heck Gunna do that today, that would be a nice cross with ACDC, both heavy sativa's could be a great strain indeed

Oooooo also I'll do a cross of Cannatonic X kilamanjaro, that could be fun, maybe even do the C99XBLUEBERRY X kilamanjaro

Fun fun fun

Mmmmm...... Bet the house smells wonderful, at least in that busy blooming tent. :battingeyelashes:

Why are you cooling the oil in the fridge halfway through the process? I'm planning an FHO run with the pressure cooker and frozen popcorn buds. Just getting my courage up to play with something new.

I am interested in how you do that with the pressure cooker Sue. I have been making my oil in the MBM2 and love it, but would like to expand into FHO. Ms Stank is supposed to be reading up on a thread that is for FHO, so hopefully she will figure it out!!

I am interested in how you do that with the pressure cooker Sue. I have been making my oil in the MBM2 and love it, but would like to expand into FHO. Ms Stank is supposed to be reading up on a thread that is for FHO, so hopefully she will figure it out!!
FHO is pretty easy..just more hands on and stiring every 5min for like an HR or two

With all the fresh harvest you will have FHO makes sense for sure

Sue will master the Crock-Pot version so that may be the key

So jacked up on the male Kilimanjaro

King kili or the Elephant kings throne room is ready...testing the cheap timer I found in a drawer, if it works the King will move tomorrow

I'll then choose his mate. The 1st girl in is a contender but she is really showing her stuff. I'm leaning towards the twin dated girl who went in with the King.

But I have time to decide..no rush yet.

Have the viporspectra in there now, may see how the t5 does tomorrow,don't want too much heat but it's a big room and 10' ceilings

Next is hoping of the 3 GDP I get a male, as well as of the 4, so far, ACDC I get a male. If I don't get anymore ACDC to crack I may try 2 more just to increase the male odds

Fun fun fun

The 1st day of the new king begins
King Kili is in his new home
420-magazine-mobile1969725968.jpg

Went with the t5, 2-3k and 2-6.5k bulbs

Opened up some room for the rambunctious kili Girls to spread out.
Thinking the 1st 2 are done streatching, but the 3rd, in the center, is still stretching away
420-magazine-mobile2092371997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1697222245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile73175150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile546424418.jpg

May pull down the Skunk tomorrow and see how she is. Tried a test bud, dehydrated, and wasn't bad buzz, tasted like hay, but was decent

Carnival seed will go in paper towels tonight....

All 4 ACDC have sprouted.....

Gunna be some full rooms soon...lol

Fun fun fun

Certianly is already a carnival there bud! Can't wait to see those.killer crosses. I've had my eye on some cannatonic for crosses also! Should be awesome.

Mine at least DBL in size, the 1st one even more
But these kilamanjaro are insane, easy 3x as big and some still streatching

Yers look nice, mine where all natural bushes, just topped is all I've ever done to the Candida

Mine at least DBL in size, the 1st one even more
But these kilamanjaro are insane, easy 3x as big and some still streatching

Yers look nice, mine where all natural bushes, just topped is all I've ever done to the Candida

Very good to know, I've also topped. One is bent into a spiral shape, the other I've been a bit more lazy with and just bent her a bit. But my grow height is def more limited than yours so it was required. Some pics of my LST
420-magazine-mobile845435429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1135244084.jpg

My current bigger girl has like 12 top all ruffly the same hight and size

They respond well to training,

Keep yers low and flip her soon or she will go nuts on ya

My current bigger girl has like 12 top all ruffly the same hight and size

They respond well to training,

Keep yers low and flip her soon or she will go nuts on ya

Will give them till tomorrow then switch them over. I only have the 2 plants so want to get a good yelid, which apparently the LST training improves. But being my first grow and first experience with Candida I'd rather play it safe and switch early then risk having to chop them in flower .

Will give them till tomorrow then switch them over. I only have the 2 plants so want to get a good yelid, which apparently the LST training improves. But being my first grow and first experience with Candida I'd rather play it safe and switch early then risk having to chop them in flower .
Worst case if the stretch too much you can super crop them.

I had to last grow and probably will again with my Kilimanjaro...

Awesome will do. Thanks so much you've been a massive help.
Don't be scared, I did the 1st supper crop and it almost straitened back out....lol

So i bent that bitch over again...lol

So if u do go lower than u think to start the bend because it will bounce back pretty fast

Back
Top Bottom