Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

How many plants do you have going in total Chris?
Hmmmm.... Good question

Think right at 20, no, 22

Final answer....22

No plans for more, yet, but 3 coming down soon, and Scorpioenstiens genetic engineering starts again very very soon

How many plants do you have going in total Chris?
Getting close to my go to strains being figured out

I'll probably add a new Strain every grow, as a test case

After the kilamanjaro and Candida are done it will be time for specific Strains and my genetics for sure

Fun fun fun

well...... Today is Pollination Day....

Kilimanjaro X Candida.... Hoping they arnt too far into Flower, worst case, no seeds, Best Case.... Uh Ya:cheer:

Gunna also pollinate a few of the Prime Kili Branches

Paper Sacks...CHECK
Tape....CHECK
Paint Brush....CHECK
Fans OFF.... CHECK

Fun Fun Fun

Breeding went well

Only did the two Candy girls to start

Kili girls are a bit young yet....

Gunna do the Candy girls again in two days

Fun fun fun

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I'd like you all to meet.....
Prince kili......the Elephant Prince, 1st in line to the thrown
420-magazine-mobile646521310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile830768041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438824342.jpg

So it's kinda fitting and funny.... The last 2 seeds I managed to germ are my boys....lol

Persavearance pays off. I'm Gunna try to pollinate some kilamanjaro branches today. I have a few picked out

With two strong males I should accumulate a lot of pollen for storage and more importantly ACDC down the road

I'll try and get pics later but Cannatonic and c99x blueberry really show great growth from yesterday since I didn't see em much with 8hrs of cooking 2 turkey, a ham, and all the fixings....lol

Recovery day today

Fun fun fun

Hey Scorpio! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Making the meal wrecked me, but the red red wine and the Critical Mass resurrected me! I read ACDC seeds didn't exist, and clones were the only option to grow. I'm gearing up for my next grow and I'm doing a bit of shopping. I am going to pick up some Candida, but to get ACDC!!! Yeah! It's worth losing a bit of money with the promise of maybe getting the real deal.

Hey Scorpio! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Making the meal wrecked me, but the red red wine and the Critical Mass resurrected me! I read ACDC seeds didn't exist, and clones were the only option to grow. I'm gearing up for my next grow and I'm doing a bit of shopping. I am going to pick up some Candida, but to get ACDC!!! Yeah! It's worth losing a bit of money with the promise of maybe getting the real deal.

Hey lady G.....glad u survived...lol, recovery day for me for sure. Love Turkey day but really wooped my ass this year

Ya Van scored on the breeder so I snagged about 30 reg seeds, 20 plus Xtra they tossed in

I have the Cannalytics test system and will be testing the Candida, Nightengale, and eventually the ACDC

I tested some local dispensary ACDC so have a base line to go from. If it tests good I'll take it to a local lab.

Really like the Candida so far, even after I screwed get up. The Nightengale I'd also recommend. A higher THC, well mine seemed too, but supposed to have a 20/1 CBD/THC ratio. Both sisters of same breeder as well as Green Doc, Doc has a higher THC but good solid CBD also

Still haven't really tested my CBD Critical Cure yet, keep forgetting.

My Cannatonic just went into the flower tent, reg seed, but looks like she is leaning towards a girl

Lots of excitement in the next couple months, be great if I can creat some REAL ACDC seeds

Fun fun fun

Hey lady G.....glad u survived...lol, recovery day for me for sure. Love Turkey day but really wooped my ass this year

Ya Van scored on the breeder so I snagged about 30 reg seeds, 20 plus Xtra they tossed in

I have the Cannalytics test system and will be testing the Candida, Nightengale, and eventually the ACDC

I tested some local dispensary ACDC so have a base line to go from. If it tests good I'll take it to a local lab.

Really like the Candida so far, even after I screwed get up. The Nightengale I'd also recommend. A higher THC, well mine seemed too, but supposed to have a 20/1 CBD/THC ratio. Both sisters of same breeder as well as Green Doc, Doc has a higher THC but good solid CBD also

Still haven't really tested my CBD Critical Cure yet, keep forgetting.

My Cannatonic just went into the flower tent, reg seed, but looks like she is leaning towards a girl

Lots of excitement in the next couple months, be great if I can creat some REAL ACDC seeds

Fun fun fun

You certainly are a busy guy! I can't wait to see your results. I held my breath and purchased some ACDC a few minutes ago. It's an early Christmas present to myself! :D I was looking at the Nightingale too! This next grow I will dedicate just to all new CBD strains I haven't tried yet. I have to set the tent back up since I broke it down to have the electrical done in the place. It will give me the chance to move my equipment around a bit better. Cheers!

You certainly are a busy guy! I can't wait to see your results. I held my breath and purchased some ACDC a few minutes ago. It's an early Christmas present to myself! :D I was looking at the Nightingale too! This next grow I will dedicate just to all new CBD strains I haven't tried yet. I have to set the tent back up since I broke it down to have the electrical done in the place. It will give me the chance to move my equipment around a bit better. Cheers!
Congrats on the purchase dear....

After this grow and Scorpioenstiens genetic engineered creations I'll have mine narrowed down I hope and just work on a few strains with the occasional TEST strain

My Skunk Candy, skunk #1 x Candida is probably a month from harvest, excited to try it, and really excited on the kilamanjaro I'm growing and hopefully the crossing with Candida I tried a few days ago works

Gunna be great to have another guinea pig in the ACDC pool Lady G

I plan on a bunch of crosses with ACDC, I'll burn up as many seeds as I need for a Stud... 4 in the ground now, little girl in front is a Carnival
420-magazine-mobile1042748474.jpg

With these are the 3 Grand Daddy Purple, hope I get a man child if those too
420-magazine-mobile1207517627.jpg

Lots of genetic engineered mutants coming soon

Fun fun fun

Becoming the genetic mad scientist, are we? :laughtwo: Good to see a Carnival in the mix at long last. :high-five: I think you'll like it. It's a different euphoric experience from many other sativas, more clear-headed IMHO, and no crash at the end.

I'm envious about the GDP. :battingeyelashes: That's a chemovar that's always intrigued me. There are few medicinal choices that are superior. It's one of the major chemovars used in CA at the moment, and for good reason. Will this, crossed with ACDC be one of your intended breeding possibilities?

Super jealous of all those plants dude!

Quick question my big Candida plants, there roots are coming out the bottom of the pots? Does this mean I need to put them in a bigger pot? Total newbie to growing anything (literally never grown anything in my life).
What size pot, but my answer is still yes as long as it's still veg

My big Candy was in a 5gal fabric pot and loved it

Becoming the genetic mad scientist, are we? :laughtwo: Good to see a Carnival in the mix at long last. :high-five: I think you'll like it. It's a different euphoric experience from many other sativas, more clear-headed IMHO, and no crash at the end.

I'm envious about the GDP. :battingeyelashes: That's a chemovar that's always intrigued me. There are few medicinal choices that are superior. It's one of the major chemovars used in CA at the moment, and for good reason. Will this, crossed with ACDC be one of your intended breeding possibilities?

Well of course GDP x ACDC is on the list. GDP alone is one of the best I got at local dispensaries. So a cross based on it would be fantastic

I'm excited about the next few months for sure SuperSue. With luck I'll have pollen and seeds from 4 premium strains to play with..

I'm going to try and test tomorrow
Candida
Nightengale
Green Doc
Blueberry
And maybe Skunk#1

Get a base line like I have with the ACDC and kilamanjaro

Fun fun fun

What size pot, but my answer is still yes as long as it's still veg

My big Candy was in a 5gal fabric pot and loved it

Well of course GDP x ACDC is on the list. GDP alone is one of the best I got at local dispensaries. So a cross based on it would be fantastic

I'm excited about the next few months for sure SuperSue. With luck I'll have pollen and seeds from 4 premium strains to play with..

I'm going to try and test tomorrow
Candida
Nightengale
Green Doc
Blueberry
And maybe Skunk#1

Get a base line like I have with the ACDC and kilamanjaro

Fun fun fun

First week of flower :( is it too late? Um think it's a 5L pot there in at mo. Do you think I should change them?

Back
Top Bottom