Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Well.. Lets Talk Testing... Shall we

I ran 2 sets of Tests today, 1st one was a fail
Plate9_BAD.jpg

Everything bleed out bad, this has happened before. Its either to much test fluid, 4ul vs 2ul, or possibly heat or NO heat prior to testing..... or a Bad Plate

The 2nd Run was much better
2ul of each instead of 4ul
I heated the samples, once on the plate, for a split second or two
The wicking of the test plate this time was much faster, un-opened set of plates and other was last of 5 plates. This could be a big part of the test being successful. Going to put the last 4 plates in a sealed Ziplock to help preserve them

Plate10_B1.jpg

This is from the Cannalytics Instruction sheets, shows the Locations of each and where they are basicaly located on the Plates

Chromo_PIC.jpg

Now the results are about what I had expected or hoped for

Plate10-1.jpg

Candida is supposed to be a 20/1 CBD/THC
Nightengale is similar but can be closer to a 1/1 in the Sativa pheno, which mine was
Green Doctor is said to be a 2/1 or 1/1 strain also
CBD Critical Cure is said to be a 2/1 strain
Blueberry is supposed to be around 18-20% THC and no CBD to speak of

Based on the Test above, they seem to be right where they should be.

My smokeing of the 5 in relation to my Testing results

Candida
It is a nice smoke but, like ACDC, not much of a THC High, which I like for a do anything smoke. Great in Oils becouse its all CBD and an energetic relaxing oil. In the test barley any THC and no THCv is present, decent CBC but not much CBG, not sure why

Nightengale

For sure a more THC Buzz, Nothing like Blueberry, but for sure much more than Candida. Its a Nice Oil as well and noticably more high in the Oil than Candida. In the Test it has a Very Good CBD, CBG and CBC, almost equal to Candida. The THC is pretty high and traces of THCv as well.

Green Doctor

Green Doc is very very similar to Nightengale in almost every way, smoke and Testing. Its a cross with a Haze Strain so the Buzz is more couch lock ish than Nightengale

CBD Critical Cure

I havent smoked a lot of this yet, but does seem a lot Like the Green Doc being its crossed with a Kush. It isnt a HUGE buzz like Blueberry but not as couchy like Green Doc either, must be the Kush, not sure though. Results are very similar to the previous two but not much THCv present

Blueberry- Seedsmans free strain
Ok Love this one. Smell is insane, yes, Blueberries. Smoke is great, I dont taste a lot from smoke but I can taste the blueberry in it for sure. This has been one of my Favorites Ive grown, cant wait till its fully cured. Based on my testing it shows what they Claim, High THC and a large trace of THCv and really No CBD to speak of, maybe a small trace of CBC

Happy with the 2nd results

Next time will by my Kilimanjaro and ACDC an fresh new Candida that wasnt F'd up by the light issue

Fun Fun Fun

Super that the Candida tested as it's described by the manufacture of the seeds. Wish we could get kits that where affordable and provided more exact % but atleast your test provides a great indication that the CBD content is very high and THC very low.

Would you say the Candida you've had are the Sativa strain? As mine are. I wonder how the indica strain would test.

Think at some point I'll order a test kit just concerned about getting stuck through customs coming into the UK. .

I'm hoping the Auto jacks I'm growing will provide me with the sleepy effect of THC+ indica as I hope to use them to help me sleep rather than using pills from the doctor!

Have you ever dry vaped yours? This is another option I'm looking into with the Candida.

Super that the Candida tested as it’s described by the manufacture of the seeds. Wish we could get kits that where affordable and provided more exact % but atleast your test provides a great indication that the CBD content is very high and THC very low.

Would you say the Candida you’ve had are the Sativa strain? As mine are. I wonder how the indica strain would test.

Think at some point I’ll order a test kit just concerned about getting stuck through customs coming into the UK. .

I’m hoping the Auto jacks I’m growing will provide me with the sleepy effect of THC+ indica as I hope to use them to help me sleep rather than using pills from the doctor!

Have you ever dry vaped yours? This is another option I’m looking into with the Candida.

All My Candida have been Sativa, the Indica Pheno is much less CBD% and , I think, a bit higher THC but not sure

Not sure Id recommend this system, has taken me a lot of trial and error to figure it out, and about $200

Im not a vaper really, I have a Dry Herb Vape pen but just dosent work very well so Ill smoke or take pills/oils.. More of an Oil guy really

All My Candida have been Sativa, the Indica Pheno is much less CBD% and , I think, a bit higher THC but not sure

Not sure Id recommend this system, has taken me a lot of trial and error to figure it out, and about $200

Im not a vaper really, I have a Dry Herb Vape pen but just dosent work very well so Ill smoke or take pills/oils.. More of an Oil guy really

Yes I've heard the indica strain has slightly higher THC but it's also lower in CBD. Hard to get one tho, pot luck (pun intended).

Wow! Those kits are not cheap! The ones I've found on eBay are about £90 with import which i think would be around $180 and look like the one you've used but tbh if you say it's not much good then I won't bother as pretty confident my girls will be about the same content as yours being Sativa.

If you have time bro share some of your recipes for oil (any blend you prefer?) Do you use the decarb+mason jar method?

E.g boil in Mason jar, stir with alcohol, cheese cloth to strain it etc

I prefer the experience brought on by 11-hydroxylated THC. I'll be an edibles gal for life, I'm sure. :laughtwo:

I have this dream that someday we'll have access to neighborhood labs with reasonable fees, to check the profiles of our produce and the resulting meds we produce from them, if that's what you desire to do. The more I play with cannabinoid therapies the more I realize that with cannabis it doesn't much matter. It'll get to work healing you regardless of how you consume it or how you process it, providing you're keeping it clean and free of dangerous solvents, pesticides, molds and fungus.

We're gonna find out soon that eating it as food or juicing are the pathway to sustained homeostasis. Think they'll be able to continue limiting our freedom to grow when we accept that truth?

I prefer the experience brought on by 11-hydroxylated THC. I'll be an edibles gal for life, I'm sure. :laughtwo:

I have this dream that someday we'll have access to neighborhood labs with reasonable fees, to check the profiles of our produce and the resulting meds we produce from them, if that's what you desire to do. The more I play with cannabinoid therapies the more I realize that with cannabis it doesn't much matter. It'll get to work healing you regardless of how you consume it or how you process it, providing you're keeping it clean and free of dangerous solvents, pesticides, molds and fungus.

We're gonna find out soon that eating it as food or juicing are the pathway to sustained homeostasis. Think they'll be able to continue limiting our freedom to grow when we accept that truth?

Agree@Sweetsue...

I prefer consuming it orally than smoking for sure... Smoother High... I mean sure, getting wasted sometimes is nice, But a nice smotth constant feeling to me is better than the peaks and valleys of smoking

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Blueberry. I definitely like it for an evening time smoke. I haven't tried it in oil yet......was kind of waiting for this harvest to add the new trim in with the old trim and the buds I have dedicated for it.

I am loving the ATF oils.....but I am certainly still struggling with effects of it. Sometimes it hits fast and is strong and sometimes it hits really slow and is weaker. I haven't figured how if its best to take it on a full or empty stomach, cause I am sure that it effects it. It seems like the oil is weaker when I take on an empty stomach which is the opposite of what I would expect. Any input on this matter Chris or Sue?

I know that Ms Stank tried the ATF oil and she has had mixed results from the dosing. First time we were playing around with dosing for her and thought we found a pretty good dose size (she said she felt a little 'stoned' and was giggly and happy). The next time she took that same dose it hit really fast and it was too strong for her (she had to take a nap to let the intensity die down). We have since dropped that dose down and she is ok with that. We just have to streamline the conditions that its best to take the doses at.

:thumb: Probably the reason for it seeming weaker on an empty stomach is the liver goes right to work neutralizing it's effects and on a full stomach it is busy with the food and some slips by:Namaste:

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Blueberry. I definitely like it for an evening time smoke. I haven't tried it in oil yet......was kind of waiting for this harvest to add the new trim in with the old trim and the buds I have dedicated for it.

I am loving the ATF oils.....but I am certainly still struggling with effects of it. Sometimes it hits fast and is strong and sometimes it hits really slow and is weaker. I haven't figured how if its best to take it on a full or empty stomach, cause I am sure that it effects it. It seems like the oil is weaker when I take on an empty stomach which is the opposite of what I would expect. Any input on this matter Chris or Sue?

I know that Ms Stank tried the ATF oil and she has had mixed results from the dosing. First time we were playing around with dosing for her and thought we found a pretty good dose size (she said she felt a little 'stoned' and was giggly and happy). The next time she took that same dose it hit really fast and it was too strong for her (she had to take a nap to let the intensity die down). We have since dropped that dose down and she is ok with that. We just have to streamline the conditions that its best to take the doses at.
Agree with Dynamo

Having a full stomach will be better for the oils, don't the docs tell ya to take meds with food, same thing

So try and eat before u dose, and start small with the Ms....
No need to rush anything but do really think some CBD with the THC will really help

I'm Gunna test a blueberry oil today, lazy day Monday so can get a good feeling about it

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Fun day today.....

Turkey Tetrazzini.... pollinating.... watering.... And bitches posing.....lol

Full tent with the big girls
420-magazine-mobile1020508871.jpg

Little tent...well..not so full
420-magazine-mobile1436896696.jpg

Is fitting....King Kili and the Prince...just down the hall from the Red Light District
420-magazine-mobile746462403.jpg

Cannatonic is strutting her stuff
420-magazine-mobile538942378.jpg

C99XBLUEBERRY is enjoying the big girls tent
420-magazine-mobile838425989.jpg

The big Candida is starting to show nice frost and tightening up. All 12 tops look Almost identical. Think it will be a good harvest even at only 40ish days in veg
420-magazine-mobile254811091.jpg

Dinachem is looking great, not huge, but she and Malawi struggled in the Osmo+, but have bounced back nicely, again only like 30 days in veg as well
420-magazine-mobile464538467.jpg

Malawi
420-magazine-mobile1164648183.jpg

GDP triplets looking good, got some LST this AM, working on the bushy bushy bushyness
420-magazine-mobile262704097.jpg

ACDC , after two bug girls topping they all look great with the little Carnival in front
420-magazine-mobile1319700004.jpg

Not sure if I'll just shut down the veg tent or split up the GDP and ACDC. Want to see how the GROWant LED does In flower, so not sure yet

Fun day......about 6 kilamanjaro tops pollinate as well, we shall see.

Gunna cross some kili with Cannatonic as well, but need a few more weeks till I do that

Prince kili should be spitting spunk soon, I'll keep him separate from the King

Fun fun fun

:thumb: Probably the reason for it seeming weaker on an empty stomach is the liver goes right to work neutralizing it's effects and on a full stomach it is busy with the food and some slips by:Namaste:

That would make sense and would explain why it seems so much more potent when taking it on a full stomach. I took the same amount last night and it had me zooming by taking it at dinner time.

Agree with Dynamo

Having a full stomach will be better for the oils, don't the docs tell ya to take meds with food, same thing

So try and eat before u dose, and start small with the Ms....
No need to rush anything but do really think some CBD with the THC will really help

I'm Gunna test a blueberry oil today, lazy day Monday so can get a good feeling about it

Yeah we will be running a Harlequin and an ACDC once I get everything going with the perpetual. Then I will be able to start making some his and her oil. I like a bit more kick and bite to mine and like the high from the ATF oil. She doesn't really want any of the high, just the relaxation and the pain relief. So she will probably incorporate more CBD into her oils and creams. I think I might back my dose off a 1/4 teaspoon and try that with food in the evening.......might be just about the dose I am looking for.

Little update today

So gotta say, these damn sativa's are bonkers!!!!!

Cannatonic is the new NUTS girl, streatching past c99x blueberry
420-magazine-mobile974567471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2032228801.jpg

Cannatonic is already catching up to the kilamanjaro girls in the bushy bushy bon bushy tent
420-magazine-mobile722143303.jpg

One of the kili buds, they are just starting to fill in, excited to see how they progress. Also removed all the pollen paper sacks today, then misted the surrounding areas to eliminate stray pollen. Fans are low and one is still off. Gunna re-pollenate a few of the branches in a couple days to be sure we get em pregnant
420-magazine-mobile839146614.jpg

Candy is looking great, her Osmo+ sister is still struggling, maybe a good flush again this water and some serious loving
420-magazine-mobile750910549.jpg

Red Light District is Gunna needs bit of re-organization soon. Pushing the edge of the 2x2 area of the GROWant light. May move the ACDC when I up pot soon to the veg tent, then I can keep the GDP in here thru flower
420-magazine-mobile173428273.jpg

ACDC liked the topping, ill top the two others in a few days . Carny looks healthy up front, all a bit bunched up, that's my plan today, raise em up and spread em out a bit
420-magazine-mobile1219997108.jpg

The King and Prince looking good, Prince I bet pops some spunk today. I'll get another mirror for collection from him, keep em separated....yes a song reference
420-magazine-mobile2039986552.jpg

Dusting from this AM
420-magazine-mobile2126488825.jpg

Siberian Haze Auto gets harvested today and into the fridge. For sure more Amber than last time so excited to see how she smokes

Fun fun fun

Garden is looking good!! Did you ever find a male out of the GDPs?
GDP still in veg.....

I'll be pulling the Dark Devil auto after the weekend and plan on up potting the ACDC and moving those to the veg tent....

Then I may switch the GDP to flower with the GROWant light...

Nice thing, the GDP won't go bonkers like these damn sativa's...lol

I'm learning that the trick with sativas may be to top them right before you flip. Not that I've figured it out, mind you, just that this seems to be what's working as I continue refining the plant structures to meet my spaces. :laughtwo: I tend to veg too long, I'm thinking. I'll be experimenting with shorter times as I slip into the new year.

It's exciting to watch you two play with genetics. In about a week it'll be time to pull out that pollen and dust the blossoms of the latest DC in flower. I'm considering hitting the whole plant. I could do worse than to get a batch of seeds from this girl and not have to worry about continuing to clone her into perpetuity. Lol!

Just checked the Cannatonic girl and she looks ready for pollen to me
420-magazine-mobile24353968.jpg

I'll leave the two top colas natural and just work some side, slightly lower ones
May do it today, not sure yet

Glanced at the kilamanjaro tops I pollinated, boy sure looks like seed pods to me
420-magazine-mobile233651719.jpg

If I pollinate today I'll pull the Candy girls and check for seed growth

Also Gunna look at the future in the grow closet with GDP and ACDC. ACDC is already showing the sativa genes after topping so can't see them lasting in there thru flower, so need to decide on shelf removal or what to do

Fun fun fun

Back
Top Bottom