Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Anything fun??

A little bit of this and that.....

20171016_165407.jpg

The two on the top left of Dr. Kripplings Jack Mist and Dr Kripplings Kali's White Shadow. The White Shadow was supposed to be Kali and the Chocolate Factory. I gotta email Seedsman about that mix up.

Need to start organizing soon, GDP is starting tomorrow

Nightengale to time out, and check Blueberry
Last two kilamanjaro up poted, one into dirt for testing
Move Skunk Candy to flower tent

Fun fun fun

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

You can get most of their stuff from either Seedsman or Attitude Seedbank if you are interested. Not sure where you are located or if you can order directly from Dutch Passion based on where you live.
That's even better news. I used seedsman last time with bitcoins and they hooked me up big time. Thanks for the excellent info, im thinking Durban is on my grow list now:)

Starting to clean up and organize the tents a bit

420-magazine-mobile1465738919.jpg

Nightengale got pulled into time out yesterday and Skunk Candy moved into flower tent
420-magazine-mobile1593950787.jpg

Opened up veg tent a bit and last two kilamanjaro got up potted also
420-magazine-mobile1112711142.jpg

GDP are in water since yesterday, so hope to get them into paper towels soon

Fun fun fun

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Are both tents 4x4?

No...one is a 2*5*5, veg tent

May do some oils today...
Have some nice dry Candida, and some purchased kilamanjaro
Think a mix of Candy and kilamanjaro pills would be great...

Need to test the CBD Critical Cure more, see what the high is like...

Candida oil in the oven. Got a thermometer for the oven, seems it's around 200deg not 170, kinda figured that

I'll run it for like 40 hrs, and maybe try a quick boil to check decarbe on it

GDP is in towels as of now, all 3 looked cracked, one seed is HUGE, real excited for these, been on my bucket list for months

Nightengale gets butchered today, she looks great, smells awesome. I hope she us like Candida/ACDC since Candida didn't turn out very well after the f'd up lights

Fun fun fun

Girls are looking good
Buds are showing on both Candida and the Malawi and Dinachem
420-magazine-mobile714751636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile140771156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile415080311.jpg

Nice bright growth on the Skunk Candy

420-magazine-mobile2075598350.jpg

Oooo need ta check GDP for tap roots

Girls are looking good
Buds are showing on both Candida and the Malawi and Dinachem
420-magazine-mobile714751636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile140771156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile415080311.jpg

Nice bright growth on the Skunk Candy

420-magazine-mobile2075598350.jpg

Oooo need ta check GDP for tap roots
Hi Scorpio.

I have Dinachem seed and will probably grow it next. I'll scan your posts to see if there's anything to learn from your grow with that one. :)

Thanks.
DooM

Hi Scorpio.

I have Dinachem seed and will probably grow it next. I'll scan your posts to see if there's anything to learn from your grow with that one. :)

Thanks.
DooM
I didn't let it veg very long, and it's only in a 2L Hempy
I wanted to try it and Malawi so did a kinda quick test grow.
She has really stretched since she went to 12/12 so hopes are high for a few nice buds from her

It's official, Skunk Candy #1 is a girl
She is really deep Green has 4 nice main cola.... really excited to see how she turns out
420-magazine-mobile381262718.jpg

Dinachem is doing great, still some leaf issues but she looks strong
420-magazine-mobile187141405.jpg

Candida is looking great, both are growing great, full bloom
420-magazine-mobile48195457.jpg

Gunna pull Blueberry tomorrow, she looks pretty good, I may check tricomes again but all her hairs are really compact.

Also have 2 GDP popped and another probably tonight

Lots to do before I leave backpacking on Sunday for 4 days

Fun fun fun

:woohoo: A proven female!!! :yahoo: Now you can breathe freely. Lol!

Glad to hear you're getting to go backpacking. :hug:

I tend to take mine earlier. When they flush almost entirely cloudy I'm ready to take them. I freak out at the sight of amber. Lately I'm wondering what experience I'm passing up by not allowing them to mature longer, but damn! They're all potent.

That Candida is beautiful. I'm getting ready to plant one next. I hope mine looks that good. :high-five:

:woohoo: A proven female!!! :yahoo: Now you can breathe freely. Lol!

Glad to hear you're getting to go backpacking. :hug:

I tend to take mine earlier. When they flush almost entirely cloudy I'm ready to take them. I freak out at the sight of amber. Lately I'm wondering what experience I'm passing up by not allowing them to mature longer, but damn! They're all potent.

That Candida is beautiful. I'm getting ready to plant one next. I hope mine looks that good. :high-five:
I want the Blueberry to have some Amber, least a bit not too much.

Everything I've harvested was cloudy but not much Amber, so shooting for a heavier hitter this round

Ya so excited for the Skunk Candy and these two Candida. After the light F up I want these two to grow nice. My original skunk#1 is still looking goofy, no real crystals but thick big buds, so maybe two weeks more for her

You will love the Candida grow, she is a natural bush, toped em once and the rest is natural growth

I've taken the Candida oil 2x and no real high but a nice calming effect. Will test again soon with a later small dose of kilamanjaro oil

Fun fun fun

Looking good Scorpio! Hope you enjoy the Blueberry as much as I do! I was digging through a blueberry bud to smoke 2 nights ago and found a seed. Guess I got a touch of ATF pollen on the Blueberry girl. Seed doesn't look great but I might drop it just to see if it will grow. ATF x Blueberry would be nice.

Looking good Scorpio! Hope you enjoy the Blueberry as much as I do! I was digging through a blueberry bud to smoke 2 nights ago and found a seed. Guess I got a touch of ATF pollen on the Blueberry girl. Seed doesn't look great but I might drop it just to see if it will grow. ATF x Blueberry would be nice.

GOD I love the Blueberry smell....

I checked her out, cant really see any Amber, sooooooooo, Ill harvest after my Backpacking trip.

ATF x Blueberry====== Ass in Couch...LOL

I bet I have some Skunk x Blueberry seeds too, seems all of my plants got bit pregnant also... Ill do better next time, keep em segregated, Bagged up (pollinated Branch).

Veg tent is going Nuts, Ill get picks as I shuffle them around, and lower them also.

The GDP all Popped. Went back to the LED, the T5 4 bulb is just too hot in there without being able to add air movement. still debating on the @GROWant lights in my Veg Tent, but the height may be an issue... we shall see

Ill get pics Today, Trip Prep, Making Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork) for the trip, and filling capsuls of Candida and Kilimanjaro oils

Fun Fun Fun

Relocation project done

We have two kilamanjaro in the flower tent now, let's hope for a man child
420-magazine-mobile1264791384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile754553995.jpg

Dropped the girls down a bit, the stretch was getting a bit out control

420-magazine-mobile199275531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1532488188.jpg

Veg tent is opening up more, good since 3 GDP in the wings and hopefully the ACDC seeds ship today
420-magazine-mobile23120329.jpg

And FINALLY a Purple DDA
420-magazine-mobile499713894.jpg

With the first kilamanjaro going into flower...our next step of genetic engineered plants starts

With some kilamanjaro pollen crossed with Candida, I have high hopes of an energetic sativa with a high CBD.

After a few tests of the Candida oil, I like it, it seems energetic, the sativa I assume, mixed with a kilamanjaro pill a very energetic and not overly high feeling

I tried the Nightengale, Candida genetic sister, much more THC but not an overly intense high, I liked it alot

Next up, the GDP experience and soon ACDC

Fun fun fun

Back
Top Bottom