Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Pack of ten regs....

Any other suggestions to add to my order....

Carnival. You haven't tried it yet, have you? It's a high-quality sativa dom. Easy to grow, tasty as hell, expected to come in over 20% THC.

Carnival. You haven't tried it yet, have you? It's a high-quality sativa dom. Easy to grow, tasty as hell, expected to come in over 20% THC.
Oh ya....I never did get that

I'll check

Carnival on short list....

Was another I was looking at, can't remember, I'm sure it will pop in my brain after I place my order today....lol

Ah I got that same notification that the GDP is back in stock. I love that feature at seedsman. I have some Carnival beans....looking forward to growing them out some day LOL

Ah I got that same notification that the GDP is back in stock. I love that feature at seedsman. I have some Carnival beans....looking forward to growing them out some day LOL
Is the carnival scheduled for yer 2027 grow journal

Lololololol

NCAA football today....

Grilling and chilling with dead chicken and Korean rice bowls

The kilamanjaro kids will get put in 2L jugs today. Gunna do 1with Osmo+, 3 with Fox Farm nutes. Wanna see if the leaf issues I'm seeing has anything to do with Osmo or just water
Also may top the two tall kids.
Two on left are Dark Devil autos
420-magazine-mobile839698585.jpg

New pH pen today also, other started taking on water and toasted the batteries

Oh Nice!
A Malawi!
I have big plans for that plant if I can find a good one.
I think it has the potential to be a better Durban Poison in the next wave of awesome recreational hybrids.

Is the carnival scheduled for yer 2027 grow journal

Lololololol

LOL, no, actually it will go the Nukehead sponsored grow next which will also have their Purple Kush and Skunk. After that it will Blue Dream, Northern Lights, White Widow, Girl Scout Cookies and a CBD strain (Perhaps ACDC now that I have those beans inbound). Then after that grow, it will be Carnival, Jack Herer, LSD, and Cinderella 99 with perhaps another CBD mixed in there as well, just depends. After that, I am open but leaning towards an all Sativa Haze run (thinking Panama, Malawi, Kilimanjaro, and Chocolate Haze). Not that I spend any real time thinking or planning my future runs.

I would also like to get a Gorilla Glue in there sometime soon as well as BlackBerry and a few other strains. I need more space!! And More lights!!!

Oh Nice!
A Malawi!
I have big plans for that plant if I can find a good one.
I think it has the potential to be a better Durban Poison in the next wave of awesome recreational hybrids.

I have some Durban Poison from my last grow and I freaking love it. None of the mind trip that Malawi is known for though. Its a great daytime med, lots of energy if you don't over do it and puts you in a great mood

Oooooo look at me...I'm somebody

Lol

That said, decided Candy#2 needed up potting and changed to nutes

Don't want to risk her since the leaf issues started

So doing a few comparisons
420-magazine-mobile1155580623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile572419154.jpg

Fun fun fun

LOL, no, actually it will go the Nukehead sponsored grow next which will also have their Purple Kush and Skunk. After that it will Blue Dream, Northern Lights, White Widow, Girl Scout Cookies and a CBD strain (Perhaps ACDC now that I have those beans inbound). Then after that grow, it will be Carnival, Jack Herer, LSD, and Cinderella 99 with perhaps another CBD mixed in there as well, just depends. After that, I am open but leaning towards an all Sativa Haze run (thinking Panama, Malawi, Kilimanjaro, and Chocolate Haze). Not that I spend any real time thinking or planning my future runs.

I would also like to get a Gorilla Glue in there sometime soon as well as BlackBerry and a few other strains. I need more space!! And More lights!!!

:laughtwo: The call of the cannabis cultivator

MORE LIGHT!!!

Congrats on the new avatar sir. :bravo:

I feel even safer. :battingeyelashes:

Congrats on the new avatar sir. :bravo:

I feel even safer. :battingeyelashes:
Thanks SuperSue.....

I want to thank you, all my fans, the judges I've paid off, the ones I slept with, especially the ones I didn't, the ones who said I couldn't, the one who said I shouldn't, and most of all...the man upstairs with all his glory and guidance....and damn it if he would just stop his dang tap dancing classes at night so I could freaking sleep......

Yeah without more space, more lights won't do me any good! MUST HAVE MORE SPACE!!!

Hahaha! I started with a closet and a few CFLs. Now I have two tents, a closet, a veg shelf, and a clone area still being defined. It never stops Van. Too many chemovars, too little time. :laughtwo:

Morning Bud Heads

Candida and Green Doc done in hydrator, so need to jar them today

Also figure out what to do with CBD Critical Cures huge buds

Have a great day all

Morning Bud Heads

Candida and Green Doc done in hydrator, so need to jar them today

Also figure out what to do with CBD Critical Cures huge buds

Have a great day all

Have you modified the dehydrator to accomodate thicker buds?

Have you modified the dehydrator to accomodate thicker buds?
I have some older trays I may do that with
Can't with my good ones, I use em too much but the older ones work fairly well on the new system

Back
Top Bottom