Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Little girls arnt so little
420-magazine-mobile1971295026.jpg

Starting to get some leaf issues with the Osmo+ plants...may ask for guidance in the Hempy thread

Think I'll do the kilamanjaro with nutes, try 1 with Osmo+

Gotta trim the girls from yesterday, pop em into fridge and hydrator

Lots to do today

Hey Van....noon would be good to show up, my jerky will be done and I'll make some home made pizza for lunch

Little girls arnt so little
420-magazine-mobile1971295026.jpg

Starting to get some leaf issues with the Osmo+ plants...may ask for guidance in the Hempy thread

Think I'll do the kilamanjaro with nutes, try 1 with Osmo+

Gotta trim the girls from yesterday, pop em into fridge and hydrator

Lots to do today

Hey Van....noon would be good to show up, my jerky will be done and I'll make some home made pizza for lunch

LOL, gee thanks for the advanced notice! Even if I got on a plane right now I wouldn't make it out there by noon! Forget the 2 hours prior at the airport, the 5 hour flight, any lay over, baggage claim and the trip from the airport to your house! How far are you from Yuma anyways?

LOL, gee thanks for the advanced notice! Even if I got on a plane right now I wouldn't make it out there by noon! Forget the 2 hours prior at the airport, the 5 hour flight, any lay over, baggage claim and the trip from the airport to your house! How far are you from Yuma anyways?
Where is Yuma

Lol

Well busy day

Candy and Green Doc are finished
CBD Critical Cure is in time out, Holly crap does she smell sweet, like candy
420-magazine-mobile1333306421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1068598725.jpg

Started the relocation project
C99XBLUEBERRY, Cannatonic, and Skunk Candy moved into the veg tent
420-magazine-mobile1980977376.jpg

Then Malawi, Dinachem, and the two Candida girls went into flower. All are right at 42 days in veg today, so good time to flip em
420-magazine-mobile1866760459.jpg

Just leaves Blueberry, Skunk#1 and Nightengale to harvest

Nightengale is close
420-magazine-mobile28136569.jpg

But Skunk needs I'd say 2 more weeks ish
420-magazine-mobile1013435363.jpg

In 2 days I'll do oil with some Candida.....

Fun fun fun

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Hey Scorpio, I just put the remaining seeds into coco with nice taproots. 11 autos now under 400W MH for now... Will turn up a couple weeks.

Do you ever top them because I'm starting to see that more and more recently I know it was something people didn't do before?
Also if they start to get unruly and I run out of room will defoliating or topping stunt their growth but still allow them to finish on time?

Damn that looks georgous!!

Re: Stav's 2 Tent Tango - Dark Devil Auto - WW Auto - GSC Auto & A Slew Of Others In

I ended up topping one of each on day 15 ( topped at 4th node) and i am glad i did, it's been about 20hrs and they haven't shown any sign of stress what so ever, in fact i think they liked it the way they are acting. They both are just as perky as ever. I think from what i have seen if you can top early (within the first 15 days or so) to a healthy auto they will react great. On the otherhand if they are not big and healthy enough to top at a early age (mine was on day 15) then i don't think i would top. Just my opinion
I know we are going waaaay back here but this answers my questions.

Has to catch up Scorpio no spoilers

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Hey Scorpio, I just put the remaining seeds into coco with nice taproots. 11 autos now under 400W MH for now... Will turn up a couple weeks.

Do you ever top them because I'm starting to see that more and more recently I know it was something people didn't do before?
Also if they start to get unruly and I run out of room will defoliating or topping stunt their growth but still allow them to finish on time?

Damn that looks georgous!!
If they get to unruly try super croping
I did it a few times to my photos but would be ok on autos also

Good luck with yers.....

One other question for you Sue, about oils......is it better to use fresh harvest bud and trimmings or cured buds? I am planning on doing oils soon and was curious if it would be better to wait 8-10 weeks for the fresh stuff (then I don't need to waste time curing and burping)

How is the FHO more work than normal oil?

Sorry Van, I missed this. Did you catch my answer to this question on my journal yesterday? Briefly, the banana peels give off ethylene gas, which will make the seeds express feminine. You wrap the peels to keep moisture under control - parchment paper seems to work best for me - and seal the peels and seeds you plan to start together in a ziplock bag. Keep them in a cool, dark space for two weeks, opening every day to air them out and replacing the banana peels with fresh every three days.

Then you plant and expect it to work.

Also, the FHO is more potent, IMO, because you retain almost all of the terpenes and flavonoids, not to mention the chlorophyll, and trap them all in the oil with the cannabinoids. The synergistic effect is unlike any other oil I've used, and I'm not alone in that feeling. It heals faster too, in my limited experience.

It's time-consuming, but I recently did a batch using buds I'd dried in the dehydrator, and I believe it's as potent as the FHO. Not having any testing means I'm just guessing.

I'm thinking the low and slo buds would be even closer to fresh harvest quality.

Sorry Van, I missed this. Did you catch my answer to this question on my journal yesterday? Briefly, the banana peels give off ethylene gas, which will make the seeds express feminine. You wrap the peels to keep moisture under control - parchment paper seems to work best for me - and seal the peels and seeds you plan to start together in a ziplock bag. Keep them in a cool, dark space for two weeks, opening every day to air them out and replacing the banana peels with fresh every three days.

Then you plant and expect it to work.

Also, the FHO is more potent, IMO, because you retain almost all of the terpenes and flavonoids, not to mention the chlorophyll, and trap them all in the oil with the cannabinoids. The synergistic effect is unlike any other oil I've used, and I'm not alone in that feeling. It heals faster too, in my limited experience.

It's time-consuming, but I recently did a batch using buds I'd dried in the dehydrator, and I believe it's as potent as the FHO. Not having any testing means I'm just guessing.

I'm thinking the low and slo buds would be even closer to fresh harvest quality.

I did catch it in your journal Sue, thank you. How much more time intensive is FHO compared to oil made with cured and dried bud?

One other question for you Sue, about oils......is it better to use fresh harvest bud and trimmings or cured buds? I am planning on doing oils soon and was curious if it would be better to wait 8-10 weeks for the fresh stuff (then I don't need to waste time curing and burping)

How is the FHO more work than normal oil?

A basic infused oil you can set and walk away from. FHO requires constant attention, hovering over the stove for three hours or more, stirring every five to ten minutes and continually monitoring the temperature of the oil and mash. The quality of the oil made it worth that time.

Using low and slow buds or flash dried buds you come very close to quality, moreso with low and slow, IMO, based on appearance of the dried buds. I'll be doing regular infused oils using these buds for now and save FHO for special requests.

I did catch it in your journal Sue, thank you. How much more time intensive is FHO compared to oil made with cured and dried bud?

From Grand Daddy Purple seeds

Is that the original???

Well I don't know if they are technically the original, but yes, that is who I was referring to. Hmmmm....if I remember correctly they don't sell them in small packs do they?

Girls are loving the new bedroom

HPS is rocking the girls. The bigger Candy is already a bush, neither have had LST just topped at day 15. Guess it's a natural growth pattern, big Candy did the same thing, is also why I know I'm in for a BIG stretch soon

420-magazine-mobile29586303.jpg
420-magazine-mobile946657312.jpg

Well I don't know if they are technically the original, but yes, that is who I was referring to. Hmmmm....if I remember correctly they don't sell them in small packs do they?
Pack of ten regs....

Any other suggestions to add to my order....

Back
Top Bottom