Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I will be growing a purple Kush out on the next Nukehead sponsored grow. They sent me a couple of those, a few Skunks and a a couple Orange Cream regular seeds as well to go along with 6 Nukeheads. I gotta admit that I am kinda excited for the Purple Kush and the Orange Cream! Gonna do one of each bean and going to grow them in bigger pots, either 7,8, or 10 gallon pots, just not sure yet.

I will be growing a purple Kush out on the next Nukehead sponsored grow. They sent me a couple of those, a few Skunks and a a couple Orange Cream regular seeds as well to go along with 6 Nukeheads. I gotta admit that I am kinda excited for the Purple Kush and the Orange Cream! Gonna do one of each bean and going to grow them in bigger pots, either 7,8, or 10 gallon pots, just not sure yet.
Hope yer Kush is better than mine, been very disappointed so far

Now the orange cream sounds divine

Sounds like the purple Kush is a really strong Indica. Bet its a couch lock strain. But I want to keep trying new strains so I will give it a go and hope I get some purples since she will be flowering in the cold months!!

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

It's FRIDAY bud heads, not that it means anything to me....lol...every day is a FriMonday

Looking at the babies this morning, Skunk Candy is taking off, biggest girl in the group, and the DDA, far left, is over a week older than her

1st kilamanjaro, left of Candy, is coming out of her deformed childhood, man she looks sativa, way more than Malawi does
420-magazine-mobile618063189.jpg

Big girls get water today, Purple Kush looks like hell, buds smell great, but she is just burnt up, we shall see, probably my last try for sure
420-magazine-mobile1527025167.jpg

I'm thinking Green Doc and big Candida are real close. Gunna check em close today.

Rest have a couple weeks to go, but timing still looking good for the transition from veg to flower with the teen girls.

Speaking of teens, peeked in the veg tent and the Candy girls are going nuts...no training and are just a nice bushy bouqet of branches. Need to drop em down from the lights today

Fun fun fun

That Skunk Candy is going to be a beast brother!!
I hope so...she is getting it done for sure

Gunna put her in a 2gal Hempy, big bucket for a big sexy girl

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Boy....or Girls....lol

The Candy girls and Malawi and Dinachem are rocking it

Candida girls are on day 34 and for sure look like two phenos

Sativa
420-magazine-mobile1994578245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1456341000.jpg

Indica
420-magazine-mobile1920247232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile943681371.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1836888779.jpg

The Malawi and Dinachem are at day 40, you can see them in this pic in the back right, way behind the Candida girls, that's the Siberian Haze Auto on the left.....
420-magazine-mobile1117234886.jpg

Well.... lets see if we can FINISH this day

Sour Hound Auto needs prepped for low-n-slo
Candida and Green Doc look ready for Time Out
CBD Critical Cure Looks ready for Time Out
Skunk Candy is ready to Up Pot and into Veg Tent

UGGGGGGGGGGG and I m Making Scorpios World Famous Pizza:volcano-smiley:

I better get busy:thumb:

Well.... lets see if we can FINISH this day

Sour Hound Auto needs prepped for low-n-slo
Candida and Green Doc look ready for Time Out
CBD Critical Cure Looks ready for Time Out
Skunk Candy is ready to Up Pot and into Veg Tent

UGGGGGGGGGGG and I m Making Scorpios World Famous Pizza:volcano-smiley:

I better get busy:thumb:

Busy day, less chatting on here and more working!!!

That Candida is an unruly chemovar, isn't she? :laughtwo: that's what I got to learn to control? Lol! Probably by the end of the year I'll have one going. I have a couple ATFs I need to prepare, and they're in the closet with banana peels now. That takes two weeks on its own, but it keeps me on my schedule of starting every two weeks. :battingeyelashes:

Are we still having fun Scorpio? :laughtwo: I trim very little from my plants. The large fans, of course, but most of the rest end up in the oils.

That Candida is an unruly chemovar, isn't she? :laughtwo: that's what I got to learn to control? Lol! Probably by the end of the year I'll have one going. I have a couple ATFs I need to prepare, and they're in the closet with banana peels now. That takes two weeks on its own, but it keeps me on my schedule of starting every two weeks. :battingeyelashes:

Are we still having fun Scorpio? :laughtwo: I trim very little from my plants. The large fans, of course, but most of the rest end up in the oils.
Lots of leaves on these...so lots of trimming
She was at 101 days In flower and Doc was at 89

I lost at least 3 weeks with the light F up

Little Candidas I hope to move to flower in a week, that will make room for the kilamanjaro in the veg tent

Fun fun fun

I'll be doing some oils for sure...not FHO but 36hr oil

Talk to me about the banana peel and the seeds Sue. What is it supposed to do?

One other question for you Sue, about oils......is it better to use fresh harvest bud and trimmings or cured buds? I am planning on doing oils soon and was curious if it would be better to wait 8-10 weeks for the fresh stuff (then I don't need to waste time curing and burping)

One other question for you Sue, about oils......is it better to use fresh harvest bud and trimmings or cured buds? I am planning on doing oils soon and was curious if it would be better to way 8-10 weeks for the fresh stuff (then I don't need to waste time curing and burping)
I did the FHO, liked it but more work than I needed, but I'd highly recommend it Van.....is better than regular oil, so I'm told I couldn't tell, but ya also get it sooner than cured bud
Talk to me about the banana peel and the seeds Sue. What is it supposed to do?
Supposed to make the seed into/for sure a female

Sue swears by it

I did the FHO, liked it but more work than I needed, but I'd highly recommend it Van.....is better than regular oil, so I'm told I couldn't tell, but ya also get it sooner than cured bud

Supposed to make the seed into/for sure a female

Sue swears by it

Interesting in regards to the banana peel and making it female. I guess I can test that on a few seeds sometime this decade

How is the FHO more work than normal oil?
Your boiling out the water in the fresh flower

Just a constant watching and stirring for 2hrs or so

I'd do it if I needed oil fast....

I'm going to dehydrate some Candida then make oil, save me some time

Ok...got the two girls cut today
Hang em overnight since I got MLB game today.....

I'm thinking 4-6oz... Candida was better than I hoped, mid buds didn't show as much re-veg as up top, and the main cola is reallyyyyyyyyy dense
Green Doc looks great, dense buds, nothing huge but lots of them

Candy on the right, Doc on the left
420-magazine-mobile974665729.jpg

I have a bag of bottom stuffs for hash and a tray of each of some decent buds I didn't hang
420-magazine-mobile1436026371.jpg

Looks better than I had hoped. Gunna dehydrate some, after my jerkey is done tomorrow, and low n slo the rest.

CBD Critical Cure will get pulled into time out tomorrow.
Ugggg I'll have like 8-10oz more...lots of oil in my future it seems...lol

Nightengale will be early next week
And Blueberry and Skunk still need a week or two more

Last week of CBD Critical Cure on right, Nightengale on left
420-magazine-mobile331997763.jpg

Fun fun fun

Back
Top Bottom