Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Yep, the stats looked really good. I think I'm going to have to put it on my list of seeds to buy

Can't wait to hear what you think after harvest!

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Yep, the stats looked really good. I think I'm going to have to put it on my list of seeds to buy

Can't wait to hear what you think after harvest!
I'm hoping all their strains , Candida Nightengale and Green Doc are as good and better than ACDC
IM gunna try cloning Candida and Doc.....just cuz I can ....maybe push them to flower sooner...

So. Many options...so little room.....lol

So. Many options...so little room.....lol

Tell me about it! lol

Tell me about it! lol
No clue where my clone tent will go..lol
Under my bed.

Might have to raise your bed a bit. haha!

Hope the Mrs is tall enough to still get in it. Otherwise, she'll need a running start :;):

Hey scorpio, been a while since I've gotten in here, was lots to skim thru and catch up on. Looks like you will have a few good harvests coming up, you're going to be tickled pink come those days :) Quite the line up you got brewing as well, seems like you got everything planned out for the near future and are ready to start trying some new things. I tried cloning once, didn't go so well without the rooting hormone lol but I wanted to get the feel for it anyway with some lower branches that were being clipped. One thing I do know is to cut them on a 45 degree angle and set them into a cup of luke warm water right away or dip them in the cloning gel right away to keep out any air bubbles that may get into the stem :) I plan to try again eventually once I pick up some more gear. Keep up the great work over here, you're doing great!

So lazy day...no genetically engineered babies today
Thinking tomorrow...the Candida is looking pretty good for a test run at cloning

Fun fun fun

Big Day Today:party:

Looks Like its Harvest Day :Namaste: Excited and REALLY nervous:yahoo:

Im gunna check the Girls with the Microscope soon, but they look ready. Plus the Fan leaves are looking pretty ruff from no nutes for 2 weeks.
Was gunna do em Monday, but Im thinking today is the day

Staged the tubes Ill use to wash
Have my hanging area ready

Gunna do Fridge and Regular Cure for a test of both
Also may leave a few on the plant to turn Amber, we shall see after Pics

Back soon:cheer::cheer::cheer::thumb:

So exciting!!! :cheer::yahoo:

Can't wait to see your harvest and celebrate with you! :party:

Now that was UBBER Fun... Probobly the perfect amount for my 1st Harvest:circle-of-love::drool:

So I pulled out the Girls... and Checked them again, its right at 1 week since I checked em

Tangelo Rapido gained some Amber.. id Say she is at about 10% ish, not a lot but for sure there
TRb1.jpg
TRa1.jpg

Pakistani Ryder didnt appear to show any Amber's
PRa1.jpg

Dark Devil #2 also started to show a few Amber's, not a lot, but I did see a few
DDb.jpg
DDa14.jpg

So I left the 3 girl out and started prepping for the Main Event:slide::popcorn::yahoo:

Got my wash bins all set up
Ready2.jpg

And started Snipping and snipping away...

Started with PR.... I did about 1/2 of her, mainly the top Buds , ended up with 18.6gr
PR13.jpg

DD27.jpg

PR22.jpg

With the TR I also did about 1/2 of her, ended up with 22.5gr
TR12.jpg

TR21.jpg

TR31.jpg

Last I did the Dark Devil... Id say I did a bit over 1/2, the Biggest Colas that where having a hard time staying upright. Now this is DDA #2, she is the One I Topped at 14days or so.. Ended up with 50gr
DD111.jpg

DD1a1.jpg
DD44.jpg

After she was trimmed I can see some Purple deep inside her... sexy Bitch isnt she
DD53.jpg
DD61.jpg

And the final Product.. all hanging nice and Purty.... Man it smells like heaven in that bathroom:drool:...
Gunna do 1/2 as Normal, and Half in the Fridge....
Final6.jpg

Fun Fun Fun

Lookin good! :thumb: It's pretty awesome when you see the results of your labor. :)

Congratulations on your harvest,:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: nice pictures:thumb:

Woohoo!!!! Nice harvest! :high-five:

Congratulations on your harvest,:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: nice pictures:thumb:

Woohoo!!!! Nice harvest! :high-five:

Thanks... was a Fun Day

Spent most of the early am till about 3pm with all my Girls.... The Big Girls got a Good Flush since some are still having Nute issues but are mostly looking Great

Need a Pic of the new Member's of the family... Think Ill do that today

Heck I may need to start a new Journal to encompass all 21 of my babies...:cheer::cheer:

Clipped the last of the 3 girls today....going in bags soon and the fridge for low And slow

420-magazine-mobile1687226863.jpg

Lots of room in the tent for the 3 5gal DDAs
420-magazine-mobile1156893076.jpg

Candida and Doc are going bonkers...had to tie em down yesterday
They need the big tent..but will be a month till there is room... Probly move em back to closet when DDAs move to auto tent
420-magazine-mobile1799252929.jpg

The new Dark Devil's...the loved the hair cut
420-magazine-mobile1118368837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1948649221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile625741546.jpg

Now the new girls...was a bit early on the transplant so only did 3... Skunk #1-2 is reaching hard for the light...hope she us a he
420-magazine-mobile1422030343.jpg

Lots to do....Gunna be stupid hot today..and 120deg ish Monday
Setting up fans...ice cubes...all over the house...lol
Trim and jar some buds from fridge a d put the new crop in there also.
May clip a bud off Jane, CBDutch treat, and see how she looks and start a cure on her

Fun fun fun

:yikes: Please sent up some heat, not to much. it's cold & overcast out. Summer has yet to arrive here and our hottest is 90 ish :Namaste:

Pulled the last 3 from the tent, well last 3 of 1St grow... Girl scout cookie, Siberian Haze and DDA #1.
Put em in the bathroom for 24hrs or so of dark then I harvest and hang em...
Frees up some needed space for sure

So Last 3 have been in dark for last 36 or so hours

More pistils are popping out but seem to have slowed this AM.

Gunna harvest, trim, Wash and Hang em today then focus on the Candida and Green Doc into Auto Tent and spread out the New Photo's

Fun Fun Fun

The New Girls DDA 3, 4 and 5
IMG_20170621_092015686.jpg

IMG_20170622_063450620.jpg
IMG_20170622_063435292.jpg
IMG_20170622_063414109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom