Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

You are a harvesting machine these days! Keep it up!

Better to be inside harvesting anyway with temps of 120. Even a pool would feel like a hot tub. :whoa:

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

You are a harvesting machine these days! Keep it up!

Better to be inside harvesting anyway with temps of 120. Even a pool would feel like a hot tub. :whoa:

3 days straight of 115deg at my house.. Pool after 1st day went from 84deg to 89....UGGGGGG

Im sure Ill see 113-115 today....

But when its 71 in January... Its worth it:thumb:

3 days straight of 115deg at my house.. Pool after 1st day went from 84deg to 89....UGGGGGG

Im sure Ill see 113-115 today....

But when its 71 in January... Its worth it:thumb:

No thanks brother, I will gladly take the snow and cold. I don't miss those days at all. Imagine having to run 3-6 miles in that shit or hump around with an 80 lb pack on in that crap.

Now having said that, I did love the desert region in the winter and early spring.

Hey bud, congrats on that harvest! Apparently I missed it lol More to come I can see though, keep it up!

Was able to FINALLY get Candida into the big girls tent yesterday
After watering I reorganized the girls and got a stand to fit so she could be a bit taller. I'm Gunna cut some shorter legs today since she stretched a bit last night, but she seems to like the HPS light alot, and probably the 12hrs sleep
420-magazine-mobile1049040969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1401310388.jpg

Can't wait to see her do her stuff
After I harvest Jane this week may have room for Green Doc as well

Now to germ some seeds...all autos
Options are
Black Cream
Devil Cream
Diesel
Critical Kush
Kush

Thinking black and devil and one more...Hmmmm what one????

You're gonna have to move out soon! There won't be room for you!...quietly pondering how I can create more space for more plants. Hmmmmm...what can I throw out? We really don't need a couch...do we?:laughtwo:

You're gonna have to move out soon! There won't be room for you!...quietly pondering how I can create more space for more plants. Hmmmmm...what can I throw out? We really don't need a couch...do we?:laughtwo:
I have 5 bedrooms...well that's what they are called anyways...
All but the master have my toys and hobbies in em...and we won't talk about or look in the 3 car garage.

I love watching the babies....I'd grow more herbs and veggies outside if I wasn't so close to the sun..lol
I do wanna start some indoor veggies...that's my next challenge..and some outside weed..but clones or strain creation is next

Was able to FINALLY get Candida into the big girls tent yesterday
After watering I reorganized the girls and got a stand to fit so she could be a bit taller. I'm Gunna cut some shorter legs today since she stretched a bit last night, but she seems to like the HPS light alot, and probably the 12hrs sleep
420-magazine-mobile1049040969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1401310388.jpg

Can't wait to see her do her stuff
After I harvest Jane this week may have room for Green Doc as well

Now to germ some seeds...all autos
Options are
Black Cream
Devil Cream
Diesel
Critical Kush
Kush

Thinking black and devil and one more...Hmmmm what one????
So after researching my FREE seeds from seedsman
The 3rd seed will be....Sour Hound by Mephisto Genetics

It sounds great.... Nice indica...

Girls are soaking now....ya baby!!!!

I have 5 bedrooms...well that's what they are called anyways...
All but the master have my toys and hobbies in em...and we won't talk about or look in the 3 car garage.

I love watching the babies....I'd grow more herbs and veggies outside if I wasn't so close to the sun..lol
I do wanna start some indoor veggies...that's my next challenge..and some outside weed..but clones or strain creation is next

Looking forward to watching you do your cloning or strain creation! And don't we all wish we had more room!!!

Looking forward to watching you do your cloning or strain creation! And don't we all wish we had more room!!!
Hope to do both ...when I get my Skunk #1 stud....I'll start my Frankenstein laboratory

Looking good in there, I see they are eating well too! Giving fruit to get fruit lol

Haha, you read my mind when I seen your list of seeds to pick from. I instantly thought black and devil cream for sure along with the Diesel maybe. Sour Hound will be just as nice to watch though :)

Yes, the cloning and breeding project will be great to see. Maybe I will learn a few things from you now, even if it is what not to do? :rofl: I have only tested once with clones and pollinating, so I cant offer much help, but I have done lots of research on the topics! I'm sure I will learn what not to do as well in my adventures lol Thinking my next new thing will be to try out a couple dwc buckets, really looking into the costs lately.

Hope to do both ...when I get my Skunk #1 stud....I'll start my Frankenstein laboratory

I have to wait for my current flower crop to finish before I start my flower on my breeding tent. I can only have 6 in flower at once legally. Gonna make 2 cross breeds as well as continue my ATF strain. I might even breed both of the pheno's from the ATF. Originally I was only going to breed #2, but #1 has shown to be rather different than #2. So I am thinking of doing both of them. #1 is showing a much more Sativa dominant side compared to #2, even though the ATF is supposed to almost completely sativa.

Looking good in there, I see they are eating well too! Giving fruit to get fruit lol

Haha, you read my mind when I seen your list of seeds to pick from. I instantly thought black and devil cream for sure along with the Diesel maybe. Sour Hound will be just as nice to watch though :)

Yes, the cloning and breeding project will be great to see. Maybe I will learn a few things from you now, even if it is what not to do? :rofl: I have only tested once with clones and pollinating, so I cant offer much help, but I have done lots of research on the topics! I'm sure I will learn what not to do as well in my adventures lol Thinking my next new thing will be to try out a couple dwc buckets, really looking into the costs lately.

Totally in on being a guinea pig for ya Dick:thumb:

After summer Ill be getting into Hydro myself... But cant really do it yet

I have to wait for my current flower crop to finish before I start my flower on my breeding tent. I can only have 6 in flower at once legally. Gonna make 2 cross breeds as well as continue my ATF strain. I might even breed both of the pheno's from the ATF. Originally I was only going to breed #2, but #1 has shown to be rather different than #2. So I am thinking of doing both of them. #1 is showing a much more Sativa dominant side compared to #2, even though the ATF is supposed to almost completely sativa.

Good Luck Van... hope it all pans out for ya

Totally in on being a guinea pig for ya Dick:thumb:

After summer Ill be getting into Hydro myself... But cant really do it yet

Haha thanks!

I'm pretty much waiting for summer to be over as well. I need work to pick back up before I can get into that lol

Haha thanks!

I'm pretty much waiting for summer to be over as well. I need work to pick back up before I can get into that lol

:high-five:I'm pretty much waiting for summer to start, it's having a tough time getting warm here in the northwest. mid 60's today.:Namaste:

:high-five:I'm pretty much waiting for summer to start, it's having a tough time getting warm here in the northwest. mid 60's today.:Namaste:

I wish... been from 111deg to 119deg for the last 10 days, only gunna be 109 today:woohoo:

i wish... Been from 111deg to 119deg for the last 10 days, only gunna be 109 today:woohoo:

yuck!

Looked at the weather forecast here for the next couple weeks.. Got another cooler day with rain coming in but after that it climbs from 24C to 31C within the next week then levels off at 27/27C during the rest of the days. That's hot enough for me with the humidity, when the wind picks up though it's nice :)

Back
Top Bottom