Just got off the zon site and finally see they have my nutes available in Canada. They added Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy plus a CalMag Plus type product I haven't read up on yet. Packaging looks awesome as well. I already got the BE and SC in the basket... just need some convincing to press the purchase button. Prime next day delivery. Button pressed.

Just got off the zon site and finally see they have my nutes available in Canada. They added Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy plus a CalMag Plus type product I haven't read up on yet. Packaging looks awesome as well. I already got the BE and SC in the basket... just need some convincing to press the purchase button. Prime next day delivery. Button pressed.

Yes, I just checked it out on Amazon.ca and they are all there; thanks for the heads up!! :thumb: Have you done any harvesting yet??

Yes, I just checked it out on Amazon.ca and they are all there; thanks for the heads up!! :thumb: Have you done any harvesting yet??
Not yet Homer...it looks so ready yet just too much clear as best as I can tell. No amber, but dang it looks ready.

Here's a bunch of pics I just took tonight.

I’d say she’s got a little left to go. I’m no expert but still looks like she’s got quite a few white pistols on her. What are your thoughts on how much longer she will go Mr S?

Hi MrSauga and everybody :hug:
Broooodie, come here
:green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart:
The pineapple look stunning, please smoke one for me when they are done...
I grew one too.. But she didn't go to harvest :(
I'm going to get one of those again to grow though :)

Not yet Homer...it looks so ready yet just too much clear as best as I can tell. No amber, but dang it looks ready.

Here's a bunch of pics I just took tonight.

Man... O.... Man! You got some colas on your hands there.
:bravo:

I bet they are just like icebergs too... hiding a whole lot more cola under that canopy.

Well done homie!
Gonna be some fire ass meds.
:passitleft:

Happy Sunday everyone! Lots of my favorite stuff outside this morning. Can't wait to go outside and shovel all that crap.
Thanks for taking the time to write and hope you all have a great day today. Stay warm! Or cold, whatever.

Spot on Sauga! With the results your getting those are going to turn out to be some wicked buds on harvest day !

Keep it up!
I do believe you are correct. Still would have liked to have seen more frosting but they are sticky and stinky! :)

I’d say she’s got a little left to go. I’m no expert but still looks like she’s got quite a few white pistols on her. What are your thoughts on how much longer she will go Mr S?
I dunno Magoo, I kept thinking it was every day last week. I see white pistils down low but not too much up high. It could be I'm willing the plant to be ready. It's damn close though. I'm gonna say tonight only because I have said tonight every night last week. It wouldn't be right to be wrong now would it?

Man... O.... Man! You got some colas on your hands there.
:bravo:

I bet they are just like icebergs too... hiding a whole lot more cola under that canopy.

Well done homie!
Gonna be some fire ass meds.
:passitleft:
Mr P you are so correct! Lots of gold nuggies fattening up down deep. Just keep tucking where I can. Did you get a lot of resin rails on your PE's?
Thank you sir!

Hi MrSauga and everybody :hug:
Broooodie, come here
:green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart:
The pineapple look stunning, please smoke one for me when they are done...
I grew one too.. But she didn't go to harvest :(
I'm going to get one of those again to grow though :)
lol, Brodie just loves you!

I think I read why it never went to harvest. I still have one left. Maybe I can work something out for you in the near future. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom