Very Nice looking colas! Fat and sassy!

Half way through the week... I'm a firm believer in working sat and sun for free and getting mon-fri off with pay. I think there would be a lot less stress amongst people.
Here's some pics to help get us to the weekend. Close to chop chop for the one girl.

B
E
A
Utiful Mr.S !!! Another round of healthy fat girls! Superb :welldone:

Those colas are getting photo of the month huge!!! ... :thumb: I would ask you what you are feeding them but I already know. :laugh:

Hello..... Is this thing working.... heeeellllloooooo.... ;)

Testing testing 1..2..3...

Yup it’s on

Lol.... he seems to be missing in action. Maybe he has harvested and is too incapacitated to post??? :laugh:

Probably still shovelling the massive storm we got yesterday!

Yes, Dutchman, that is quite likely; I am dreading that myself. Thank god I have a blower!!!

But he hasn't posted since Wednesday which isn't like him, all joking aside I hope he is ok.

Saaaauga, hope you and wife + Brodie are well.

Yeah, did some shovelling, just to get out of the house, the other day.
Thermometer doesn't show below - 10 C
and the indicator is under!

Saaaauga, hope you and wife + Brodie are well.

Yeah, did some shovelling, just to get out of the house, the other day.
Thermometer doesn't show below - 10 C
and the indicator is under!

Chilly here too Birdie, -13C. I assume you use Celcius in Europe??

Yes almost all Europe does.
I have lived through - 42C, that was cold!

WOW!!! That is way beyond the cold I have experienced. Where was that? We rarely get below -20 in Niagara.

Hello..... Is this thing working.... heeeellllloooooo.... ;)
lol, OK a taste of my own medicine... there will be some pics tonight. Chop chop maybe tonight, but most likely Mon-Wed.

All is well here, thanks for your thoughts everyone. :)

lol, OK a taste of my own medicine... there will be some pics tonight. Chop chop maybe tonight, but most likely Mon-Wed.

Welcome back buddy; glad everything is good. I am surprised you are ready to harvest because mine are not yet but they are different strains. Have you checked the trichomes?

Knew you would remember.... Too early for dementia :)

Glad you are OK :hug:
Homer, - 42C was in Finland

Back
Top Bottom