Homer, - 42C was in Finland

Please remind me never to visit Finland in the winter!!! :laugh: I think I told you but my niece is in Finland studying stem cell research.

Welcome back buddy; glad everything is good. I am surprised you are ready to harvest because mine are not yet but they are different strains. Have you checked the trichomes?
Yup, mostly cloudy, some clear, no amber... first sign of amber she comes down :)
Knew you would remember.... Too early for dementia :)

Glad you are OK :hug:
Homer, - 42C was in Finland
Ha, not far off, now that you dementia it. Keep the cold. I'll visit my freezer if I ever get the urge to visit Finland. ;)

Chopping keeps you warm too. :)
And running after Brodie... :hug:
Doesn't take long for me to trim. Fan leaves then in the fridge it goes. I dry trim after that which goes pretty quick imho. As for the dog, well this weather is just right for him. He gets the coat on to be safe but loves the snow and cold to a certain point. Once his pads get packed he's had enough.

Top of the morning to you mr.Smoke....haha

What's with all the growers/tokers all living in Cape Town or Jozi side, it seems like kzn doesn't have anyone that grows....

So what's your pleasure.....

You are more then kind mr.Sauga but I reckon if it's cheese poof heaven @Up in Smoke is after he's certainly found a cracking journal to land in....haha. How are doing brother, it's been so crazily hot here that I don't know who to keep alive first the plants or myself....lol

So I got my #quad attempt in the ground and she's starting to look perky as well after her brush with the spider mites she had......
What can I say, the love of growing is spreading around nicely, but I’m sure it’s always been this way, just more open now that’s its decriminalized here....
My pleasure @Smeegol is any of these tasty treats grown on this great forum. Including yours lol

Those ladies are seriously impressive. You might consider a special snapshot and enter pic of the month. You have everything dialed in very well. :goodjob: :Namaste:

I just saw your latest pics and I am seriously blown away at how massive your buds are getting!! Way to go Sauga!! Truly impressive. :cheer::bravo:

Loooking good Sauga! Yours looks better than the one I did a few years back. Beautiful bud pic :)
That's only because I had Birdie on board. Thanks for the kind words Professor!
Nice big chunky buds, gotta love it!
Yes sirree! Different from the WW on my last grow as far as formation. These are very dimply, if that's the word, where the WW was a more sleeker bud. Both have the same composition, nice and tight and filled to the stem, but I love the looks of these Pineapple buds.
Those ladies are seriously impressive. You might consider a special snapshot and enter pic of the month. You have everything dialed in very well. :goodjob: :Namaste:
I love the Pic of the Month contest, although it's all about composition and originality amongst other things and it's hard to get a good shot indoors right now for me. I do have a submission already there, of a bud, not the plant. Thanks much Bode! :peace:
I just saw your latest pics and I am seriously blown away at how massive your buds are getting!! Way to go Sauga!! Truly impressive. :cheer::bravo:
I know right!:cheer: Thanks Homer!

It's day 59 of flower... I was ahead of myself on the weekend. I was sure today was the day for chopping. The first pic is the girl I am referring to. She has lots of cloudy, some half clear, and no amber. I think tomorrow is the day. She should be all cloudy and maybe just a bit of amber. I do see the odd amber now but on the leaves and not the calyxes. It's so god damn exciting I tell you what!

Next pic is from the girl who had the misfortune of being around when I was stoned trying to top her. Her fourth nodes were lost due to blurry eye syndrome and she grew nodes three and what I'll call node 3.5, a single shooter through the center. There's more to what happened with the center shooter, which will be documented in my next grow. What a great mistake that proved out to be! I was going to take some of the side shoots off early in the grow but they showed so much good growth, even below the canopy, I couldn't bare to do it.

Finally, this girl was the only one that had a true quad going, although I didn't give it the training that I wanted to do. It's still a learning process but as long as the production is there then I'm good with it.
All in all they are all producing fat buds throughout.

Back
Top Bottom