Ya you'll be quite happy with those PE's I'm sure. Preston nailed his, mine are coming along nicely, and yours are getting there now too. I would have liked to see more sugar on mine but my humidity has been kinda low and I'm relating it to that.
Getting ready to run that PEa again too! Dropping a group of autos in a week or so. That PE made it to the top of my list because my last plant dried & cured a bit fluffier than I would like.
I think the lack in density came from finishing all my last autos under 12/12 lights. This next group will be going 20/4 the whole run. I hope to get another big PE harvest with heavier nugs this run.

The smoke is phenomenal though. What mine lack in density, they made up for in potency!
:passitleft:

Getting ready to run that PEa again too! Dropping a group of autos in a week or so. That PE made it to the top of my list because my last plant dried & cured a bit fluffier than I would like.
I think the lack in density came from finishing all my last autos under 12/12 lights. This next group will be going 20/4 the whole run. I hope to get another big PE harvest with heavier nugs this run.

The smoke is phenomenal though. What mine lack in density, they made up for in potency!
:passitleft:

Ooh more PE! Im excited to see my girls take off over the next few weeks!

Good times and I’m glad she’s a keeper Preston!

Afternoon ms.Birdie I brought my sofa styled bean bag as it sits 3 comfortably as @Bilbobudkin420 kinda stole my 2 seater and won't share anymore so I bring extra seats now, I got cheesy poofs and some canna infused sausage jerky....... ( don't laugh I'm being did serious, it's a new thc infused South African snack that come out since legislation was passed....hahaha ) we call it " droewors " which translates to " dry sausage sticks " you grab and go. Would love to have ya next to me .......:cheer:nbb...lol

Gimme gimme gimme some of that droëwors @Smeegol i want!!!
I’m down I Cape Town bud. Whereabouts are you??so great to see a fellow S-African here again!!!

I think the lack in density came from finishing all my last autos under 12/12 lights.
That's something. All my PE's in the tent are Fastbuds, and with the exception of one they didn't want to flip on their own so I had to go 12/12. All four are producing fat rocks so I'm happy with that, but I'm in the opposite boat where I want to try again under 12/12 to see if this was just random good luck. I'm not one for playing with a good thing, and even the one that did flip on her own is very impressive looking. She may be coming down this weekend or sooner.

Doritos are big over here...we call them Stinky Feet...especially the original Nacho Cheese. I could go for a bag of stinky feet now that I think about it!
We call those "Dirty-Toes" instead of Doritos.... lol

Pisses my kids off because they love em!
:ganjamon:

Gimme gimme gimme some of that droëwors @Smeegol i want!!!
I’m down I Cape Town bud. Whereabouts are you??so great to see a fellow S-African here again!!!

Top of the morning to you mr.Smoke....haha

What's with all the growers/tokers all living in Cape Town or Jozi side, it seems like kzn doesn't have anyone that grows....

So what's your pleasure.....

Hey Smoke, welcome to the other side of the pond! @Smeegol is a great guy who knows his cheese poofs. Let him know I say hi! You may have hit my journal by mistake brother so just letting you know you're welcome here anytime!

You are more then kind mr.Sauga but I reckon if it's cheese poof heaven @Up in Smoke is after he's certainly found a cracking journal to land in....haha. How are doing brother, it's been so crazily hot here that I don't know who to keep alive first the plants or myself....lol

So I got my #quad attempt in the ground and she's starting to look perky as well after her brush with the spider mites she had......

Back
Top Bottom