My first down was so smooth, even before it cured. For a first time grower I was expecting to lose a lung with my harvest, so I had no reason to change or try a different method when my yields and quality were top shelf imho.

I got lucky with my first too. Most of my friends were very impressed. So much so, it didn't last long, hahaha!

You're a better man than me Homer...juggling water schedules will keep you hopping alone :) Keep good documentation and you'll be fine. I have no problem myself comparing two methods, but three imho requires some good footwork. Different growth rates may be an issue and require supercropping, different feed schedules and mixes etc. I have no doubt you will succeed, but it would be a bit too much for me to worry about all the time.

I don’t know about the better man part but being retired certainly is an advantage because I can imagine having a garden could be a bit of a chore working full time. So I may be biting off more than I can chew because I was going to pretty much keep them all on the same watering and nutes schedule so maybe I am deluding myself but that is my plan, LOL. Anyway, I am about to make up for my lack of posts on my journal so stay tuned!!!

:hug:been teasing you in Prof. 's journal :)

Are you teasing me Birdie or someone else?? :hug: I kind of guess you meant Sauga since it is his thread but I posted last so I am confused?? lol... :ciao:

It's ment for Sauga...
I was posting in your thread earlier Homer :)

Ok Birdie... I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you if it was meant for me. :high-five::ciao:

:hug:been teasing you in Prof. 's journal :)
Oh good, I was hoping you would. I've been looking forward to something like that all day. :hug:
Are you teasing me Birdie or someone else?? :hug: I kind of guess you meant Sauga since it is his thread but I posted last so I am confused?? lol... :ciao:
:) Don't be setting her off or you'll also be on her teaser list

Ok Birdie... I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you if it was meant for me. :high-five::ciao:
It's OK :hug: I don't get offended easily :)
It was my bad, for not being clear.
Oh good, I was hoping you would. I've been looking forward to something like that all day. :hug:

:) Don't be setting her off or you'll also be on her teaser list
The three of us, would be an awesome time hanging out together....
You make me smile every day.
And laugh. :)

The weekend update...
still fattening up nicely. Woodstock might be ready to harvest next weekend and the others are are two weeks behind. Tweety wont stop eating. I'm sure she's close to rootbound in the 5gal. The stalks are nice and thick and supporting the weight fine but the one cola in front looks a little Pisa like so I'll take a good look later to see is she needs a crutch.

Have a great weekend all!

The weekend update...
still fattening up nicely. Woodstock might be ready to harvest next weekend and the others are are two weeks behind. Tweety wont stop eating. I'm sure she's close to rootbound in the 5gal. The stalks are nice and thick and supporting the weight fine but the one cola in front looks a little Pisa like so I'll take a good look later to see is she needs a crutch.

Looking gravy baby! I think plants starting to fall over is a good problem to have :)

Now, if you would cut the top of one of the fatty buds of yours... How much bigger would it get?
They are super!.
Hope wife is doing better give her hugs from me. (oooo OK.. And you too ;))
Brodie.... Here a snack and a hug :circle-of-love::hug:

MrSauga, what a great journal you've got going here. I've finally caught up and do admit that I enjoyed the ride, even if I am way late to join this train. You've grown some beautiful plants and I hope I can get my pineapple express girls to look even half as good as yours ( I topped too late at 25 days).

Hope you don't mind me riding along for the last part of the grow.

The weekend update...

Looking great Sauga! They colas are really chunking up nicely and turning into some beautiful pineapples! Haha

Now, if you would cut the top of one of the fatty buds of yours... How much bigger would it get?
Huh! How much bigger do you think they will get and I agree?
And if you were me how far down do you think I would go to top one of those fat girls hairdos?
Hope wife is doing better give her hugs from me. (oooo OK.. And you too ;))
Brodie.... Here a snack and a hug :circle-of-love::hug:
Ya Curly she's doing much better. Flu finally going away and the pain in the cast is getting better. Thanks!

MrSauga, what a great journal you've got going here. I've finally caught up and do admit that I enjoyed the ride, even if I am way late to join this train. You've grown some beautiful plants and I hope I can get my pineapple express girls to look even half as good as yours ( I topped too late at 25 days).

Hope you don't mind me riding along for the last part of the grow.
Thanks Mad! Wait til you explore some others journals. Feel free to retract it anytime :)
Welcome aboard! If you have any questions I have a barn full of animals flying through here daily that will help out quickly. Good luck with them 'apples!

Back
Top Bottom