Looking great Sauga! They colas are really chunking up nicely and turning into some beautiful pineapples! Haha
Thank you Mr 1990. Preston and I are going into the pina colada business later. His should be just about ripe of curing now.

Thank you Mr 1990. Preston and I are going into the pina colada business later. His should be just about ripe of curing now.
I'm literally smoking a blunt of PE right now!
:passitleft:
20190111_090517.jpg

I think they would chunk out more.
But then again, I' m just a barn animal flying around.... :laugh::rofl:
Glad wife is getting better :love:
:rofl:
OK stop laughing and tell me how far down. You laugh at me too much. How about an inch or so :)

Oh you bastard, lol. I had to take a small sampler from mine 'cuz my WW just ran out. Got dispensary stuff coming Monday but not enough to last me til then.
Gonna try the rice ball trick to dry her out for some pipes later tonight.
Lovely looking blunt my friend!

Sounds delectable!

About cutting the tops of your buds.

“Back building” is also a myheod for creating fat nugs with a nicer look. It doesn’t add density or trichomes just changes the overall look of the buds themself. When cutting you just snip the top 1/4” off a top cola and this will then tell the plant to start filling in that bud lower. It turns long skinny buds into the more bag appeal buds of round and fat.

This is just my knowledge of back building so take it as a grain of salt lol!

IMHO I don’t think it’s worth the efforts.

I'm literally smoking a blunt of PE right now!
:passitleft:
20190111_090517.jpg
Mmmmm pineapple blunt!! My girls are still so far away from harvest lol! I want some PE ! Patience is needed lol ughhh

:hug: I don't laugh at you, I laugh at your comments/jokes. :hug:
No don't cut an inch just the tiny highest part of the top on the bud...
This is correct! Just the very tip of the top of the buds. 1/4” of the very top calyx
They also recommend doing it to every cola on that plant. Not just 1 or 2

Thanks Dutch for the explanation... and ya to put it bluntly I'm not sure if they can get fatter but will definately try it on one.

:hug: I don't laugh at you, I laugh at your comments/jokes. :hug:
No don't cut an inch just the tiny highest part of the top on the bud...

I believe now this is what is the foxtail I have read about. I have a runt I am going to try it on and let the other precious ones finish off.
Thanks all!

Thanks Dutch for the explanation... and ya to put it bluntly I'm not sure if they can get fatter but will definately try it on one.

I believe now this is what is the foxtail I have read about. I have a runt I am going to try it on and let the other precious ones finish off.
Thanks all!

I tried backbuilding half my plants a few weeks ago and haven't really noticed any difference but that is just my experience. Your buds are getting huge and it looks like none of the pistils have turned brown yet so it seems like they have time to get alot bigger!!! Yee haw.... :thumb:

I tried backbuilding half my plants a few weeks ago and haven't really noticed any difference but that is just my experience. Your buds are getting huge and it looks like none of the pistils have turned brown yet so it seems like they have time to get alot bigger!!! Yee haw.... :thumb:
Good info Homer, thanks! I tipped mine tonight on one only. I'm not big into trying new things when thigns went good the first time.

Good info Homer, thanks! I tipped mine tonight on one only. I'm not big into trying new things when thigns went good the first time.

Better safe than sorry especially if things are going good; if it aint broke don't fix it. But yeah, one can't hurt....:thumb:

Beautiful Sauga! Them girls are getting some lovely chunky colas! My one PE is starting her stretch but my Quadsl PE is just getting going. Shes going to be a big girl I think!

You wanna read and follow a good journal then hook up with Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!
He's great at keeping things documented and gets some great assistance when needed. :peace:

I appreciate the love as alwaya Sauga! Hope the wife is doing better and your well !

Beautiful Sauga! Them girls are getting some lovely chunky colas! My one PE is starting her stretch but my Quadsl PE is just getting going. Shes going to be a big girl I think!

I appreciate the love as alwaya Sauga! Hope the wife is doing better and your well !

Ya you'll be quite happy with those PE's I'm sure. Preston nailed his, mine are coming along nicely, and yours are getting there now too. I would have liked to see more sugar on mine but my humidity has been kinda low and I'm relating it to that.

Back
Top Bottom