So just before Halloween I placed my free order in with Seedsman during the Halloween promo. They shipped and it never arrived. It kept saying that it hasn't left the UK.
Ding Dong...wait, what's that? the mailman ringing the bell. It has to be important. Oh my it is, it has Royal Mail written all over it. I wonder what it could be? :hmmmm:
:cheer::yahoo::cheer::slide::cheer:

:thumb: sweet seed collection
Oo I just saw a good landing point and place to sit adoring your garden... Nice strong trunk.... Enough to hold me :)
Brodie :hug: (sneaking him a chewy treat)

So just before Halloween I placed my free order in with Seedsman during the Halloween promo. They shipped and it never arrived. It kept saying that it hasn't left the UK.
Ding Dong...wait, what's that? the mailman ringing the bell. It has to be important. Oh my it is, it has Royal Mail written all over it. I wonder what it could be? :hmmmm:

Oooh look at all them seeds! Can’t wait to see what you choose first sauga!

Me too Dutch, it was a good selection. Most likely will go Gorilla Cookies, WW x BB, and maybe one of the Gelatos.

:thumb: sweet seed collection
Oo I just saw a good landing point and place to sit adoring your garden... Nice strong trunk.... Enough to hold me :)
Brodie :hug: (sneaking him a chewy treat)
It'll be there when you land Birdie. Best wishes on your Journey today. Fly safe!

Holy shit dude! You got seeds for days!!

So glad you got your seeds buddy. What a nice early Christmas present!! High spirits for Christmas!!!:thumb:

I see you have a Critical Orange Punch in there. Mines nearly finished and looks and smells great. Probably chop her next weekend. You'll love it :)
:passitleft:

Ya I seen the grow on it...not sure when it'll get planted. But the way you describe it, it could be next.

She's really starting to show some structure.
That is quite the understatement Sauga... she looks like a damn shrubbery. :thumb::bravo:

full

Back
Top Bottom