:hug:hugs to Brodie and :hug: to you.
Ladies look awesome and we all have our blonde moments lol... You got the photo dump correct in the end though :)
We are fine, like the oking for a permanent place to stay. :)

You have any long term plans Birdie? Are you still planning to go across the pond one day?

I'm glad you are doing good and I hope you find that permamnent place soon. Have you had time to make any arrangements to spend time with others over the holidays?

Looking good man!!! We might harvest at pretty much the same time it looks like! That rain we got lastnight is killin my rh% tho!!! Blah should be ok....
Ya I have it pretty good in the tent in the basement. Never gets too high except after watering. Mind you I have have HID and LEDs in there so it's pretty dry.

Looks great Mr.S! Healthy white hairs all over the place! They stacked very nicely.
Thanks Ase... I'm still struggling with the quad a bit but looking at others I think I know where I'm going wrong. I will make the corrections on the next run and hopefully have something like Magoos

We are living at a friend's house, cramped but happy.
We need to stay in this country for a while longer, until all court stuff is settled.
Could take a year or more.
So, work and housing in long-term is necessary.

OK so I got home early today for the Holidays and smoke a fatty of WW, then proceeded to upload some pics of the PE. All went well until I posted all the pics in my other Journal...so here's the photo dump again.

The girls are really looking great!! Good job. Very inspiring!!:bravo:

The girls are really looking great!! Good job. Very inspiring!!:bravo:
Thanks Homer!

Dropping by to say hello :ciao:
Ladies are looking nice and healthy, so pretty! How much longer do you think they’ll have before harvest?
Thanks for dropping by Heavenly...I'm guessing two more weeks. The others maybe 4 weeks or more. Slow to start flowering but really take off once they get going.

Merry Christmas to you @MrSauga , @AngryBird , and all. Hope your safe and well for this Christmas season!

Merry Christmas MrSauga :hug:
Brodie :love:there is a special gift under the tree for you. :hug:

Merry Christmas MrSauga! Hope you're well my friend :)

Merry Christmas to you @MrSauga , @AngryBird , and all. Hope your safe and well for this Christmas season!

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas to each and all. I hope I was nice to everyone. I had a hard time delivering packages last night but I was able to get to all the kids. Weather was bad over Sweden, and a flock of angry birds tried to take my sled down but we made it. Good to be back at the Pole growing again.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Sauga!
Hi Penny, and thanks! Merry Christmas my friend and thanks for all your support this past year. I hope you and yours have a great day and best wishes over this festive season!

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas to each and all. I hope I was nice to everyone. I had a hard time delivering packages last night but I was able to get to all the kids. Weather was bad over Sweden, and a flock of angry birds tried to take my sled down but we made it. Good to be back at the Pole growing again.
:laugh::rofl:not me, I am happy :)

Back
Top Bottom