Finally got a break from all the holiday festivities to properly swing by to wish ya a Merry Christmas.
Hope everyone has a very blessed day with your loved ones.

From mine to yours...
-P :ganjamon:
I found myself in the same boat Preston! I'm making my second rounds now. Thanks for the good thoughts and may this Holiday Season bring you happiness and joy to you and your family. :peace:

Merry Christmas Mr. S! Hope you enjoy this time with your fam!
Thanks Ase... the best to you and yours as well. With all the help you passed along this year you must have been at the top of Santa's good boy list. Thanks!

PSX_20181226_005119.jpg

I’ll be making a copy/paste for New Years but I rarely do anything for New Years
Ya the days of going out and paying the price for the next two days are long gone. It's typically a quiet night at home with the wife and I.

Wow that's beautiful Birdie... it brightens up my journal for sure :hug:

You have some really big fat buds there already Sauga after just 28 days; looking forward to how they look at harvest. You may be looking at another photo of the month!!:bravo::thumb:

Looks great, never had the PE before. Mental note for future Sativa reference! Gotta see how this one plays out! Cheers!
Hi High!
Thanks for stopping by. I never had it before either but it sounded pretty potent so we'll see how she smokes in the end.

Back
Top Bottom