Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Much improved! And I don't mind if you use Oval of Brightness. as long as you put the . at the end :)

Very generous of you, kind Sir! Fee gratis, I presume?

The 730nm night light. G'night girls. Can't wait for you to grow up so I can kick you the hell out of the grow room. I'm tired of looking at you.

IMG_0636_1_.JPG

that one cola remids of wildlife coming up to the deer cam and taking a peek:rofl:

Just messing with the Close'N Play USB microscope. It's more of a PITA than it's really worth. My old Bausch and Lomb 10x loupe is fast and easy. The one thing I'll give it credit for is that it makes it easy to see if trichomes are clear or cloudy. The shot with the amber trichs is a sugar leaf. I'm starting to see more amber but there are way more clears than ambers. And so, we wait to drop the guillotine.

18292074574.jpg
182920540927.jpg
18292022565.jpg
182920100650.jpg
182920834991.jpg
182920925391.jpg

Just messing with the Close'N Play USB microscope. It's more of a PITA than it's really worth. My old Bausch and Lomb 10x loupe is fast and easy. The one thing I'll give it credit for is that it makes it easy to see if trichomes are clear or cloudy. The shot with the amber trichs is a sugar leaf. I'm starting to see more amber but there are way more clears than ambers. And so, we wait to drop the guillotine.

18292074574.jpg
182920540927.jpg
18292022565.jpg
182920100650.jpg
182920834991.jpg
182920925391.jpg
Damn. Crisp detail, that's killer

I don't use the microscope every day when harvest is closing in. In the case of your pictures I'd know I was about a week away and check with the microscope again in about 4 days. I'd use the loupe for the in between days.

I think you're on the money, SD. It's on ten weeks now. The PC is an eight week strain and the MT is an eleven week strain. A split harvest is likely because some of the big colas are still covered in white pistils and clear trichomes. It's weird that one side of the plant is nearing harvest and the other is a week or more further out. I've wondered about the cause but there's no indication that swear to god I'm a retard. Can you say epiphany? One side of the plant? There are TWO FAAKING PLANTS, YA LOONEY BASTARD! ... OK. So. Normally I'd edit out that bit of stream of consciousness because it's embarrassing but I can't be the first. I fell into the habit of thinking of the MTPC as a whole, not as two separate plants. SMH.

edit: In my own defense, due to extensive supercropping the branches are crossed from one plant to the other which eliminates any clear demarcation when viewed from above. Nope... still a retard.

I left the larf hanging a bit too long. Should have pulled it down yesterday. Two hours after jarring it's only at 50% humidity. No biggie since it's destined for decarb and the MB2, which is why I left the sugar leaves. I need a practice run with the machine and it'll handle 5oz at a time.

IMG_445518.JPG

edit: yes, I set the tare. :)

Back
Top Bottom