Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Thanks, guys. I just ordered eight of the meters that Shed recommended. I couldn't find anything like that at Walmart/Lowes/Home Depot, Scrogdawg.

Also ordered a couple of these because they're high speed low drag.
https://a.co/79ZTLZQ

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Thanks, guys. I just ordered eight of the meters that Shed recommended. I couldn't find anything like that at Walmart/Lowes/Home Depot, Scrogdawg.

Run the salt test on them and see how close to 75% they are (or just on one and then compare them to each other), then you can label them +x or -x if they vary.

Also ordered a couple of these because they're high speed low drag.
Amazon.com

Of course you did!

A Caliber IV in one jar for control, and a Boveda Humidipack 62% in each jar after about 2 weeks of burping ;)

Nice hygrometer and you can calibrate that one too! It's pricey though and I wanted one for each jar until final cure, because there was a good 6% difference from jar to jar after they came down from hanging. Yeah yeah I could have waited longer for some buds before jarring them but this system works for me. Damper jars just get burped longer!

Nice hygrometer and you can calibrate that one too! It's pricey though and I wanted one for each jar until final cure, because there was a good 6% difference from jar to jar after they came down from hanging. Yeah yeah I could have waited longer for some buds before jarring them but this system works for me. Damper jars just get burped longer!

To be honest I haven't looked at the hygrometer in a long time, extensively tested the humidipacks and they stay in the 60% - 64% range for a very long time, just don't use them the first two weeks because you have to put them in another sealed container while burping, and I just can't be arsed to do that every day :laughtwo:

I finally got around to hanging my cloning light. Dual 65W 6500K CFLs. They've served well in the past. The clones are a little weak from having only a 35W CFL for so long but the roots are good and the clone of the clone is stable. Sure wish I'd labeled them! No idea which is which.

*photo*

As good a picture as I can get up right now
Very frustrating, isn't it. :/

IMG_44139.JPG

IMG_44129.JPG

Sorry I didn't take enough notice of the time frame in the video coz I was drooling too much. Was that just yesterday? .

It was Dec 29 to Feb 07.

After suffering crippling peer shaming ('cuz you know how fragile I am :rofl:) I spit polished the clone zone a bit. :)

IMG_442719.JPG

This is my oval of light. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
IMG_442514.JPG

Back
Top Bottom