Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Or when is supercropping no longer an option? If you can't roll the stem between your fingers and crush it to make it pliable you've missed the opportunity. At that point... BRING OUT THE HEDGE TRIMMERS! :)

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Houston, we have a problem. They are still stretching and I'm running out of room. The tops are at 6' now. I had 6" of clearance yesterday and this one grew up into the light.

420-magazine-mobile1097038341.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1993819740.jpg

I took this shot with the phone held way over my head.
420-magazine-mobile711931547.jpg

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Houston, we have a problem. They are still stretching and I'm running out of room. The tops are at 6' now. I had 6" of clearance yesterday and this one grew up into the light.

Man I was lookin at that night time shot the other day and knew it was coming lol.

Can you super crop the colas? Aka kink them

Oh rider I feel for you........ those girls look like they still have 6" left to go at the very least! Lol let's hope stretch stops.
Looks pretty close to stopping but those monsters look like they could hold the shocker gene where you think they are done growing and you open up the tent one day and whoa shocker they grew 4" overnight in the middle of bud lol.

Good luck man those things look better everyday. Can't wait to see a proper co2 setup running with all this power backing it up to show us the potential of both worlds being combined in a perfect harmony of lushy greenness

Lol see I knew it :) haha

I notice mime still stretching weeks after showing pistils...

Time to crop some tops! Snap them girls over and show em who's boss captain rider!

But most importantly, hope you and yours had a great Christmas!

Since Rooster won't let me use the hedge trimmer I guess I have to do something else. Supercropping seems to be the only viable option. Good thing I have a bunch of yo-yos. Looks like I'm going to need them!

And get this... it's the Mama Thai x Pineapple Chunk that's giving me the most problems. The Mack is still stretching too but not as crazy fast.

I'll crop them outwards and reposition and add lights to provide coverage. I was joking earlier about using vertical 315W LECs in the corners, but if I had them I'd sure as hell use them.

I think you should just cut a hole in the floor and lower the totes

If only I could! LMAO!

maryjane5.jpg

edit: unless you're older than dirt you might not get this.

My brother got married this past summer, I was the best man(stretch of the word if i ever heard it) and got to stand up beside him. Well I'm a bit of jackass and can't help myself sometimes. His minister looked identical to the creepy little exorcist lady and i kept calling the maid of honor carol ann all through the walk through the night before and no one understood but my mom who kept shooting me daggers every single time. i made a little comment about not stepping into the light and all of a sudden it was like watching light bulbs come on one by one over peoples heads and one by one they all started smirking sheepishly til we all burst out laughing and my poor brother and his wife to be were the only one too young to understand. I ruin nice things uite frequently though so they've learned to embrace it :rofl:.

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Monsters they are lol

I'd go 2 or maybe 3 feet into the canopy and supercrop anything that stood above that height. Your going to need that much head room at least. My Mack quit growing on day 106 when I harvested it.

Scrogdawg, I learned my lesson about ignoring your quiet words of wisdom. Never again!

So, what say the masses? Is it best to supercrop right after lights on, or before lights out? My gut says to wait until late in their day so they aren't stressed under full sun. I'm open to suggestions.

I don't think it will matter all that much. Mother Nature doesn't ask when the perfect time for a wind storm to come through and topple them outdoors. Those always keep doing their thing. I would think this would make minimal difference. If anything it may slow them down for hours which you are expecting anyway. So who knows brother. I just wanna see the finished result lol these are massive indoor structures

Not after today! I'm going to take the advice given and bend these babies over. The camera lens is right at 6' so you can get a sense of how tall they've gotten. It's the only way to stay ahead of their explosive growth and it'll even out the canopy so I can drop the lights back down.

Back
Top Bottom