Rider509: Two Thais & G13

That looks so much better.

It's a start. There are a few more leggy stalks that need to be bent but I didn't want to have all my fun at once. It's nice to have a more even canopy, and dropping the lights back down will benefit the lower bud sites.

Supercrop before and the morning after.

supercrop12.jpg

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Looking good there Rider. Liking the flat top and looks like the lights are penetrating deeper with being able to lower them

Day 61. Twenty six days since flipping to 12/12. Only three months to go! :slide:

I need to get under the canopy and do some serious thinning. It's as dense as a tropical jungle in there and just as humid. With this much leaf surface transpiring almost ten gallons a day I haven't been able to bring the humidity under control. All I need is time!

going to be phenomenal,, indeed,, right now just slightly under phenomenal. you will need a bigger scale to weigh that, as you said, in about three months.

reps to ya , so impressive to see those plants thrive,,

salude

Everythings getting light again. Thats going to do nothing but improve yield and quality.

You know you'll have to do it at least once more down the road eh.

I love swinging by your thread man. Those plants are crazy!! Are you topped out again in height after redoing the room?

going to be phenomenal,, indeed,, right now just slightly under phenomenal. you will need a bigger scale to weigh that, as you said, in about three months.

reps to ya , so impressive to see those plants thrive,,

salude

Everythings getting light again. Thats going to do nothing but improve yield and quality.

You know you'll have to do it at least once more down the road eh.

Thanks, guys. I wish I could take credit but it's no secret that this grow is nothing more than a marginally controlled fubar. I didn't do my homework and had no idea what I was getting into. I hope to be able to grow these strains again and do it right.

I love swinging by your thread man. Those plants are crazy!! Are you topped out again in height after redoing the room?

Pretty much, yes. Another week would have put the lights as high as they'd go. This was the only way out, and as Scrogdawg pointed out, better for the overall grow. So much for letting nature take its course! LOL

Thanks, guys. I wish I could take credit but it's no secret that this grow is nothing more than a marginally controlled fubar. I didn't do my homework and had no idea what I was getting into. I hope to be able to grow these strains again and do it right.
Admit Rider to the hospital....look at those plants......." do it right", lmao??

This grow def isn't "right" by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just damned lucky! Only the option of moving to a bigger space saved this grow. If it'd been stuck in the 4x8 tent it would have become untenable. Ya can't cram an elephant into a coffee can!
I haven't managed this grow, I've reacted to it.

Back
Top Bottom