Rider509: Two Thais & G13

If you just want a flower spectrum light that's easy enough. But wouldn't 650W for less than $500 be better? Or is your electricity hella expensive? I'm paying $0.116/kWh.

Electrical capacity on old glass fuses is my main concern. But 650 is better. I'd rather under power then in veg than flower. :)
My concern is amperage though.

Electrical capacity on old glass fuses is my main concern. But 650 is better. I’d rather under power then in veg than flower. :)

Gotcha. I'll see what I can come up with.

Electrical capacity on old glass fuses is my main concern. But 650 is better. I'd rather under power then in veg than flower. :)

Gotcha. I'll see what I can come up with.

I gotcha covered Rooster. This won't blow the glass fuses. Shes just shy of 650 but should get the job done.
Untitled-2111.jpg

I gotcha covered Rooster. This won't blow the glass fuses. Shes just shy of 650 but should get the job done.
Is that a giant black spider inside it?

I'm trying to figure out the wording to the wife so she ll let me punch a hole through the closet in my office to my water room. i can drain directly into the sump pump and sey up a gravity feed to the reservoir. Your set up there has me inspired.

I'm trying to figure out the wording to the wife so she ll let me punch a hole through the closet in my office to my water room. i can drain directly into the sump pump and sey up a gravity feed to the reservoir. Your set up there has me inspired.

Why do you have to tell her? Lol big boy pants

Just do it, Ontario. They're small holes so she can only be a tiny bit upset. And after 30 years of marriage I've learned that when my wife says she's going to poison my food or smother me in my sleep she's only partially serious.

Well I actually have something to go in the rdwc when the Burmese comes out now I sprouted three pineapple chic I tonight and hoping the 4th pops over th next day or two. And once I get that set up I think so holes might get drilled while she’s at work by accident. The only reason I’m thinking about it is this is a brand new home last spring and she’s gonna freak no matter what but it’s better to do and ask for forgiveness then to be told no then beg for forgiveness lol:rofl:

Dude that defol from one plant is more leaf than all 3 of mine will ever produce. Amazing!

Dude that defol from one plant is more leaf than all 3 of mine will ever produce. Amazing!

And there's more to be trimmed! I didn't want to have all of my fun at once. LOL

Back
Top Bottom