Rider509: Two Thais & G13

You guys should go take a look at the unusual grow style gr865 has going on. Mind blowing for sure.
Jump to the end of this thread:
[h=1]The 4x4 Grow Tent Club[/h]

Ive been creeping him when he pops up lol. Such a cool use of space. Hes got a completed journal here and another journal here that hasnt been updated all that much but theres pictures. Amazing to see what different minds come up with when presented with the same problem.

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Woo Hoo! Another freebie from my fav grow store. .

420-magazine-mobile1183625401.jpg

It's enough to do 5 full strength 40gal res changes. Anybody used this stuff?

I have no doubt you could build an industrial-sized MB machine just from parts you have lying around.

Rider your brother is very lucky to have you doing what you are for him. We all wish him the best and a speedy recovery from the chemo.

Wilson peeks over fence due to strange sounds Grunt...Grunt and witness's the birth of the Binford Butter 5000

So I think I've come up with a solution if plant height becomes an issue. Unzip and fold back the top, use heavy clamps to suspend the sides from the top frame, run Panda film from the ceiling down into the tent, suspend lights from ceiling. Problem solved.

So I think I've come up with a solution if plant height becomes an issue. Unzip and fold back the top, use heavy clamps to suspend the sides from the top frame, run Panda film from the ceiling down into the tent, suspend lights from ceiling. Problem solved.

Easy at pie! Sounds like a good solution to me. How much room would that give you?

That'd put me at 8', Freak. The tops of the plants are sitting at 5 feet as of today and I'm thinking I only have another couple of weeks of stretch. So removing the 6" shelves from under the totes would put them at 4 1/2 feet leaving 3 feet for additional stretch. That should be good, right?

That'd put me at 8', Freak. The tops of the plants are sitting at 5 feet as of today and I'm thinking I only have another couple of weeks of stretch. So removing the 6" shelves from under the totes would put them at 4 1/2 feet leaving 3 feet for additional stretch. That should be good, right?

If they stretch another 3 feet I think someone will have to lock you in a padded room with no corners. Your plan sounds perfect. Thatll give enough space for growth and awesome air circulation. Youve got this!

Hmm 2 to 4 inches of growth a day. You'll be cutting it close, but what other options do you have? When your winning sometimes ya gotta let it ride....r

Oh to have that problem...... wait a minute, if I do I'm f***** LOL......Time to learn supercropping!

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

I dropped temps down for flowering. I'm keeping it around 75F now and have reduced humidity to 50%ish. No more CO2 for these greedy girls. Which reminds me...

420-magazine-mobile761609755.jpg

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:Fuck, all girls...I must have sent you the wrong zip lock.

It just looks awesome in there bud. I'm really looking forward to seeing these finish.

Food for thought, either drop the humidity another 10 points or keep a close eye on the Pineapple Chunk. The buds can get to rotting fairly easily on them.

They are all girls!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I won't bore you with pics of white pistils, but they're EVERYWHERE! Woot woot!
:thumb::slide::thumb:
Please bother to bore me.... I'd love to see a trunk shot of them when you have a moment.

I don't think they had much else of a choice on gender. The environment is pretty ideal in there

Thanks, Dawg, I'll def do that once the buds start to fill out a bit. And yeah! Thanks so much for sending the female seeds! LMAO!
What are the chances of four girls with regular seeds? I'm on fricking Cloud 9 right now.

Back
Top Bottom