Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Fat bottomed girls, they make the rocking world go round.
420-magazine-mobile268934792.jpg

420-magazine-mobile870772768.jpg

This is the MACK. You can see how little headroom there is! Crazy fun stuff. :)
420-magazine-mobile107346074.jpg

Fat bottomed girls, they make the rocking world go round.
420-magazine-mobile268934792.jpg

420-magazine-mobile870772768.jpg

This is the MACK. You can see how little headroom there is! Crazy fun stuff. :)
420-magazine-mobile107346074.jpg
Holy shit!

Ask and you shall receive legs for dayyyys!!! Absolutely awesome dude

What do ya make of hydro now.....lol. Two of those would fill your new flower room.
One each. One of Riders and I'll keep a special spot for one of yours......lol!

Are you getting to work on an automated trimming machine or are you going to disappear into a cave for a month with a chainsaw? or do you have a sweatshop of small children to assist? I just don't get it.. I feel nothing short of absolutely blown away mate.

Actually I've contracted with a circus to take their surplus Capuchin monkeys. I'm going to train them to be bud tenders. This IS my circus and those ARE my monkeys. :)

And no one is blown away more than me, Tunkers. I learned a few things during my hiatus from growing and putting it all together in this grow exceeded my wildest expectations. The poor BOEL Skunk x Johnny D in the other tent is sucking hind tit in comparison. I kinda feel bad that they're not getting the same attention but there aren't enough hours or dollars to duplicate conditions for them.

What do ya make of hydro now.....lol. Two of those would fill your new flower room.

It's complete insanity! Since I won't be culling it is too crowded in the tent already. Time for Plan C.

And the cool thing is that all of the clones are female! SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THESE CLONES! I'm in SE Washington state. Is anyone here ready to start a new grow and close enough to hook up?

Both the Mack and the Mama Thai/Pineapple Chunk are overrunning the tent. I'm constructing a 7'x11' room using 1" reflective foam core 4x8 sheets to give them some breathing room. I need to rework the RDWC to increase the space between them a bit, but I'm concerned with pushing them out of the sweet spot under the lights. And those damned plants are going through 8+ gallons a day! The humidifier is capturing some of it but even running constantly my rH is up around 60%. I'm going to have to run an open room with constant airflow to get it down, so no more CO2 for the girls. Maybe in a couple of weeks after the 21 day defol I can seal it up and get them back on the gas for the duration of flowering.

This has been an interesting road to ride so far.

Dude i love those LEDs......uh huh!.
They are kicking some serious ass. But then, I am running 1200W over four plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Reeeeally not looking forward to the power bill. In some ways this is pleasureable insanity. A massive outlay of cash with no return on investment is anathema to me, so I think of it like a vacation or hitting Vegas. It's fun money and I'm having fun, so that IS my ROI.
:yahoo:

That and great meds for bro....
Helping people you love and the joy of giving are pretty great!

And if it's any consolation, we are living vicariously through you. Honestly such a killer set up man!!

That and great meds for bro....
Helping people you love and the joy of giving are pretty great!

And if it's any consolation, we are living vicariously through you. Honestly such a killer set up man!!

That's it right there, Dabber. I probably wouldn't be growing again if it wasn't for my brother. The first grows were just chasing squirrels the way my weird mind does. Most of the time I climb a mountain I have no desire to climb it again. But this grow is personal and personally satisfying. It's weird... I named the first plants I grew like they were pets. This grow I only see the potential meds these plants represent and there's no feeling of "my babies", so to speak. I hope that makes sense!

And thank you!

Much love and respect.

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

They are kicking some serious ass. But then, I am running 1200W over four plants. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Reeeeally not looking forward to the power bill. In some ways this is pleasureable insanity. A massive outlay of cash with no return on investment is anathema to me, so I think of it like a vacation or hitting Vegas. It's fun money and I'm having fun, so that IS my ROI.
:yahoo:
I know for sure, plus bragging rights , I mean look at that place LOL What an amazing problem LMAO......to me anyway! Well, not the power bill part LOL

"I curse a blight of tobacco mosaic virus, spider mites, thrips, snipes, and seabass on every one of you dumb mothertruckers who quote a post and include every single fricking photo in it. "

haha.. a slight bit harsh possibly, possibly not,,, love the seabass part,, ha

cheers

Back
Top Bottom