Rider509: Two Thais & G13

I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's a light at the top of the shop... reach for the roof girls!

I'm running a total EC of 2200 but 500 of that is naturally occuring. I should probably have the water analyzed. This location is out in the sticks and likely served by well water. It's inconvenient as hell and I hate having to drive out there but what are ya gonna do? The wife was "uncomfortable" with a home grow. Old prejudices in a new age.

I'm running a total EC of 2200 but 500 of that is naturally occuring. I should probably have the water analyzed. This location is out in the sticks and likely served by well water. It's inconvenient as hell and I hate having to drive out there but what are ya gonna do? The wife was "uncomfortable" with a home grow. Old prejudices in a new age.
Mine was paranoid about a home grow too, so I put it in the backyard LMAO.

It hardly seems possible but I swear they grew overnight.
420-magazine-mobile671301002.jpg

.Do you see what I see?.
420-magazine-mobile1864961704.jpg

Thats cool. 105 days and counting down.

Just comparing this picture with the last. If they're shot from the same level I'd say they grew. Looks good in there.

You know how there's that fine line between love and hate? That's where I'm at about now..
Right there with ya, Tunkers, though maybe for different reasons. I love that they're doing so well. I hate the thought of another 105 frigging days of dealing with them, especially with the other grow coming on strong. Whose brilliant idea was this, anyway?

Would mounting the side lights on the floor angled up give you a better ROI than using them where they are?
I've tried that before to good effect, but when I get the time I'm going to be adding two more of the COB lights to the mix and get them down a little lower. I wish I had four 315W ceramic metal halides I could drop vertically in the corners. I hate seeing shadows.

Rider you have to change that avatar, every time I see it I think of that "Dumb and Dumber" movie. You are far from that with what you do man.

Your wish, my command. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom