Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Hey Lester. Another good video. What are those blue buds towards the end of video? Exotic looking buds!

Thanks brightlight! That would be the force flowered Purple Haze that was apart of my "mystery sativa variety pack" from last year, it won me Nug of the Year 2013 :) :cheer:

So Lester when do you think your plants are gonna be ready for harvest? I think we started ours around the same time. I think mine might be den around mid September maybe late September..

What you think am i guessing right?
This is the top of the big plant.
20140817_100022.jpg

Joe you could see your plant finish in September easily, especially if we have a really nice spurt of good weather. In general, I would imagine your plant would be done by around October 1st or late September, in fact, it is not uncommon (for me atleast) that many buds are done in middle September.

In the case of the big natural KC-45 that I have, it will be on the later side of September, so I'm also shooting for October 1st to start harvesting some of the lemon skunk phenotype.

As for my smaller plants, I believe I will have some plants ready in September, the yields will be low but I presume they will be yummy. Yields are just super low this year, oh well, all in the name of experimentation and atleast I got to harvest buds throughout the spring and summer, and will just have basically one big banger harvest at the end. Then try and put some nice plants together during the winter and even see if I could flower some ladies outside during the winter, my only other option being low watt CFLs :rofl: Could talk to Spimp about that, haven't seen that lad in quite awhile. Hope all is ok. :Namaste:

Vape time :volcano-smiley:

You guys all got buds coming. I'm way behind. didnt even start flowering anything till yesterday. Gonna be an oct and nov harvest here :(

You guys all got buds coming. I'm way behind. didnt even start flowering anything till yesterday. Gonna be an oct and nov harvest here :(

I saw that you had CFLs hanging in your outdoor greenhouse! :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed Lester. You about ready to move home. Fang isn't going to happy. :cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::volcano-smiley:

hi Lester! missed ya! I know how it feels to be away from your plants, just was, kind of expecting disaster all the time in the back of my mind >.< anyways all caught up, hahaha nice videos, that piney pheno looks nice too :) I like having some strong different flavors of the same strain. you've inspired me to do a bud-shoot of my mix n match oz tomorrow :volcano-smiley::ganjamon:

Good evening weed Lester. You about ready to move home. Fang isn't going to happy. :cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::volcano-smiley:

Hey good morning my friend! I am ready to skiddaddle. Should be leaving in the next hour. Will be with my plants before noon. Possible thunderstorm activity and heavy dark clouds today so gonna leave the tent on. Will definitely get the big frontal shot when it clears up tomorrow/this weekend. So I'll get a bunch of side shots and just general update pictures. Even I can't wait to see it from the front, we haven't seen what it looks like since I did the final round of LST :) :volcano-smiley:

hi Lester! missed ya! I know how it feels to be away from your plants, just was, kind of expecting disaster all the time in the back of my mind >.< anyways all caught up, hahaha nice videos, that piney pheno looks nice too :) I like having some strong different flavors of the same strain. you've inspired me to do a bud-shoot of my mix n match oz tomorrow :volcano-smiley::ganjamon:

Aloha SG! Missed you too :ciao: Thanks for catching up and watching the videos! I haven't tried the pine spice pheno, it's waiting and curing at the garden, I'm gonna toke some up today when I get there :volcano-smiley: Match ya! :volcano-smiley: Yeah, exactly, strong different flavors of the same strain, it's really incredible the amount of genetic variation that I have experienced with KC-45 and Blackberry. Unbelievable. :volcano-smiley:

Aloha Brotha Have a Great Tomorrow :high-five: :volcano-smiley:
Hi Brotha! Thank you so much. Part of my spirit lies throughout the islands of Hawaii. :surf: :Namaste: Have a good hump day! :ciao:

Loving the foxtails Les
Yeah as long as they don't get too wild! :)

:volcano-smiley:

General Update

Alright here's the scoop. Turns out one of the feminized Critical freebies turned out to be a male. Tiny little two inch plant put out a pollen sack. Anyway, the small plants are doing well, definitely small. They were watered with D&S Step 3 today. Two female Blueberry X Santa Maria plants, 3 female Maui Waui plants, and 2 female Swiss Cheese plants. Gonna transplant the Swiss Cheese into big pots with fresh soil. Also gonna transplant a runt MW that has a soil infestation and see if I can get it to grow. With the 3 remaining tiny runts, I'm probably gonna put those under some CFLs to try and get them vegged for the winter, and I'll stick some new KC-45 clones in with them. With those bottom buds from the pine spice pheno of KC-45 I thought it would have grown more, so I might chop it and run it in QWISO, but I decided to fertilize it and give it some more time and see what happens. Oh and I did try a couple bowls of the Pine Spice pheno and WOW it is hella potent herbs, very quality organic produce. Doesn't have the best appeal cause I did a quick trim but I'm really impressed. It's not fruity at all, it's got a mature peppery/spicy flavor overtones, and very minimal lemon undertones. Ok, and finally the big natural KC-45 is doing great, flower heads are now centralized. I cleared out all/most of the dead leaves that were toward the bottom and I fertilized it with a tiny bit of D&S Step 3/ SNS 209/ SNS 604B. Soon I'll do the next tea for them all...and they will get some foliar spray with the 604B when the sun and breeze are correct. Will do the much anticipated frontal shot this weekend sometime :)

IMG_31933.JPG
IMG_31973.JPG
IMG_31983.JPG
IMG_31995.JPG
IMG_32004.JPG
IMG_32015.JPG
IMG_32025.JPG
IMG_32036.JPG
IMG_32043.JPG
IMG_32056.JPG
IMG_32063.JPG
IMG_32077.JPG
IMG_32114.JPG
IMG_32125.JPG
IMG_32135.JPG
IMG_32144.JPG
IMG_32154.JPG
IMG_32163.JPG
IMG_32172.JPG
IMG_32183.JPG
IMG_32192.JPG
IMG_32203.JPG
IMG_32214.JPG
IMG_32224.JPG

:volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

General Update

... Oh and I did try a couple bowls of the Pine Spice pheno and WOW it is hella potent herbs, very quality organic produce. Doesn't have the best appeal cause I did a quick trim but I'm really impressed. It's not fruity at all, it's got a mature peppery/spicy flavor overtones, and very minimal lemon undertones.
:volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

Peppery/spicy with minimal lemon - that sounds like Utopia Haze. :eyebrowsmile:

And it's good to hear about BB x Santa Maria - got my eye on those girls. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry about that Critical bean. Was it one of the Royal Queen freebies from Herbie's? I have I think six clones of that about to be put into flowering. I'd like to crossbreed the strain but not by putting six males in with 60-ish females.

Peppery/spicy with minimal lemon - that sounds like Utopia Haze. :eyebrowsmile:

And it's good to hear about BB x Santa Maria - got my eye on those girls. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ahh interesting! Just about to hit another bowl. I'm surprised at its potency since it wasn't super insanely frosted - just moderately. It's loaded with resins and terpenes. A very nice and relaxing puff. Should be nice to enjoy while in the garden. Gonna have to sit out there for awhile. :surf: And oh ya I'm really happy to sample the Blueberry this year, I think I will probably have to grow some more next year. It's putting out some trichomes and I tasted/smelled it and it's smells pretty incredible so I'm stoked so see how it is. :cheer:

Sorry about that Critical bean. Was it one of the Royal Queen freebies from Herbie's? I have I think six clones of that about to be put into flowering. I'd like to crossbreed the strain but not by putting six males in with 60-ish females.

Yup it was. The freebie from Herbies. Critical by Royal Queen (feminized) was indeed a male. Hope yours is actually female after taking all those clones lol! :Namaste: And I think it's OK cause I believe the other one I planted is actually a female. It's gonna go into the winter grow though. :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for clicking through guys. I know the pictures weren't amazing or anything but I just wanted to slap up a general update for you guys since I'm in and out of the house between gardening and other things. Once I get myself an adult beverage and start to relax a little I will start to look for those really good Sun angle shots where the plants are in full glory mode. I thought we were gonna have thunderstorms today but it cleared up. Soo.... prolly gonna take the tent down tomorrow for full Sun and breeze, and so you can expect the frontal shot soon :Namaste:

Good Day

Back
Top Bottom