Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Thanks PJ :ciao:
But yeah you could definitely fit a bunch of Mr Teddy sized plants in there :surf: :volcano-smiley:

I am delighted that I've been able to give something back to the 420 community by becoming the standard unit of measurement for Very Small Plants. As in "I'm worried about my grow. My plant is 4 weeks old and it's only 2 Teddys."

I suggest that for those wishing to use this new and precise unit of measurement,
100 Teddys = 1 Lester
50 Lesters = 1 DankGirl

:circle-of-love:

Sweet. Man am I glad someone pointed you out to me. Thank you AmGrows. Lester you got great pics and awesome looking buds. Plus you got a ton of info for us. And you've helped me and gave me info numerous times. I'm just gonna call you Proffeser Lester. Take us to school brother.

laxed Les, you inspire me to do some outside growing next year. I will put 1 in the ground and 1 in a pot. I'll even try strawberries again, lol. Like what you're doing, keep it up!
Well hello shaft09! Hi there. Thank you so much. I am glad I could inspire you. We grow a lot of strawberries down here. They probably our best producing type of plant :Namaste: I Hope to see your outdoor grow next year, we will all be there to support you! :circle-of-love:
That was so relaxing! Love it! :peace::Namaste:
Thank you so much CareStaker! I'm so happy that you guys liked my lil' video. I could have made it better probably but I just slapped it together quickly with some groovy tunes. I think it sums things up pretty good, from last year up until now, at least for newer subscribers who did not go through the "2nd outdoor medical grow journal" in detail. :surf: Hell, even I tried to go through my journals page by page. It's really hard! So much material per page and to go through each one would take forever! :volcano-smiley:

I am delighted that I've been able to give something back to the 420 community by becoming the standard unit of measurement for Very Small Plants. As in "I'm worried about my grow. My plant is 4 weeks old and it's only 2 Teddys."

I suggest that for those wishing to use this new and precise unit of measurement,
100 Teddys = 1 Lester
50 Lesters = 1 DankGirl

:circle-of-love:

HAHA, I was wondering what kind of response that would ignite. Stellar comment Teddy! Thank for you for a great morning laugh, what a way to start the day. Peace be with you brotha :ciao:

Sweet. Man am I glad someone pointed you out to me. Thank you AmGrows. Lester you got great pics and awesome looking buds. Plus you got a ton of info for us. And you've helped me and gave me info numerous times. I'm just gonna call you Proffeser Lester. Take us to school brother.
Thanks for the kind words and you are very welcome. :thumb:

:blunt: :blunt: Nice Video Collage Lester. Went well with my morning Toke & Coffee. :blunt: :blunt:
I'd imagine it would! I am out of town so getting really medicated and watching my video is the closest thing I got to being with my plants :circle-of-love: :surf: Eventually I'll make a different one with more, similar style music, and I will try to be more selective about the photos. I thought it turned out pretty good/cool for something I just slapped together. :circle-of-love:

Be Well Magaziners! :ciao:

These are the strains I'm currently puffing on that are grown by other people. They probably had 50 strains that I had to decide from. Was a tough decision but I got the Chernobyl (since I heard OMM talk about it once), and then the Girl Scout Cookies. A nice little treat. Only ran me a 30$ donation per 8th. And some of the Bubba Kush that is left from one of the other dispensaries.

Tried the Chernobyl (never had it before). First of all it smells incredible, I had a bowl and was really impressed. One hell of a strain.

This particular batch of GSC is not the best, but its good none the less, they wanted 5$ more for their better batch but I didn't want to cough up the extra 5 :rofl:. It's good though I always love a decent batch of cookies. Really love the cookies :yummy:

It's always neat seeing what edibles they have for sale. I have yet to try one of those sodas. They have them in bottles and they look like those Jones sodas. Talk about easy to ingest :surf:

IMG_31695.JPG
IMG_31706.JPG
IMG_31754.JPG

:yummy::yummy::volcano-smiley: Happy Day Weed Lester. Juicy looking goodies. :high-five:

Re-reading my post from last night, it appears I was quite medicated... 3 words, really? :laugh: Stay vigilant Les :Namaste::volcano-smiley:

LOL Yeah We don't see those often from you! :rofl:

Feeling good this morning. I am surprised how stoned the fruity creme pheno of KC-45 got me stoned last night. One bowl I was lit, and after the second bowl I was lit like a champ. I'm gonna miss that phenotype so much. It was the lowest yielding of them all and only got a few of her flowers left. Gonna miss these phenos so much :volcano-smiley:

Good morning Herb Lester. How the animal sitting going? Has the puppy chewed on your wape yet. :thedoubletake::volcano-smiley: I bet it's getting hard not seeing the girls. Do you think the tortoise has missed you?? It's going to be exciting to see the first update after you get home. If nothing else just your excitement of seeing their development. Happy Skunkday :high-five:

Good morning Herb Lester. How the animal sitting going? Has the puppy chewed on your wape yet. :thedoubletake::volcano-smiley: I bet it's getting hard not seeing the girls. Do you think the tortoise has missed you?? It's going to be exciting to see the first update after you get home. If nothing else just your excitement of seeing their development. Happy Skunkday :high-five:

It's been hectic Bee.:lot-o-toke:

One of the Dogs is older, like 6-7 years old. But she had surgery on her two back legs so she has to be carried up and down stairs every time she goes outside to pee. She can't realllly move quick, but I have been guiding her down the hallway to get her to move some atleast. The other doggy , the puppy, that is 4 months old bites (teething) and tramples everything, including the cats.

The 4 cats stay on the high ground and put out an occasional swat,hiss, or meow to fight back. Have to keep running in and yelling "Hey!", so I got him in the cage right now :) The puppies name is Kona. He was toward the end of his bone, and the cat, Twiggy, stole it and went up to the high ground and that really pissed him off :rofl:

But yeah it is starting to get old having to wake up at 4:45 AM to deal with feeding 6 animals lol, can't wait to get back to my plants. I think this is the longest I've been away from my cannabis plants in 2 years. Oh well, when I get back its time to fertilize and inspect.

Oh and I don' think Methusela misses me lol but Fang sure does. He misses his hour of laptime per day that he gets while I just sit in the chair with a tasty cold beverage and watch the plants rustle in the wind and glow in the light. He said it's just not the same without me. :rofl:

I think my plants know when I am gone too, can't wait to get back there. Got my pine spice KC-45 pheno all jarred and curing now, so should be interesting to smell the flavors and take some tokes of it when I get back. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom